Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mil...

Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

6,402 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Donnie

Oklahoma City, OK

#7117 Mar 16, 2013
Why would anyone won't to hurt a dog? They oughta be taken out and shot them self.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#7119 Mar 20, 2013
mmm....canine casserole....
Lewis and Clark

Denver, CO

#7120 Mar 20, 2013
Cook up some dog! See: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
bbus

Columbia, MO

#7121 Mar 23, 2013
yeah
SCT

Fair Grove, MO

#7122 Mar 23, 2013
The problem is not with the current law. The problem is with enforcement and inspections. I know for a fact that the inspectors do not enforce the laws. I have seen some of the "licensed" kennels that pass inspection every year. They should be shut down and the owners fined till they are sleeping under an overpass.
There are some very nice kennels out there whose owners really do care about the dogs. But there are others who have the same license that are disgusting.
hard in

Higginsville, MO

#7124 Mar 24, 2013
why is this thread still active
dddd

United States

#7126 Mar 24, 2013
it sucks
hgt

Higginsville, MO

#7127 Mar 24, 2013
move on folks

United States

#7129 Mar 25, 2013
Sweetie wrote:
<quoted text>You are exactly right. Manipulation and those aweful commercials. Always a hidden agenda.
Agreed
system failure

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#7130 Mar 26, 2013
The system has failed regarding these innocent animals. Their future is unknown and they will always be faced with an uncertain life because of the irresponsible breeders and owners.
system failure

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#7132 Mar 27, 2013
How could you hate "mans best friend"?
michael vick

Overland Park, KS

#7133 Mar 27, 2013
move on people
great

Osage Beach, MO

#7134 Mar 28, 2013
system failure wrote:
How could you hate "mans best friend"?

I agree 100%
ZeroCool

Ballwin, MO

#7135 Mar 28, 2013
I vote yes
Hello their

Garden City, MO

#7137 Apr 25, 2013
Maybe those voters who voted yes on this bill will figure this whole thing out when they can't buy Any meat,eggs milk Etc.Farmers do not abuse their animals.Farm animals are cattle,chickens,dogs,horses,go ats,turkey etc.It is the farmers job and their income.Why would they abuse these animals ? Why are we allowing our rights to be taken from us daily ? Better Wake up and start taken care of our own.Because if we don't .WE WILL BE OWNED.THE MARK is just around the corner.
Vet Med College Staff

Pomona, CA

#7145 May 6, 2013
It seems to me that there are some people that read things into potential laws that really are not there and then attempt to convince the voting public that the sky will fall if they vote a particular way. Last time I looked it up, dogs and cattle/sheep/porcine are not classified as pets. If, in the future, the powers that be decide apply this to farm stock, then that is the time to worry about the sky falling.
sad

Lenexa, KS

#7146 May 13, 2013
While growing up in the country as a child.I had pet chickens,pet hog .pet cow and a pet dog.They were all animals.But they were all my pets.Just sayen.Any animal can be a pet.
UhH

United States

#7147 May 14, 2013
Huh
Hertz

Monett, MO

#7149 May 14, 2013
If living in a third world country is what it takes to lower the carbon footprint I am all for it even if we have to exterminate 90% of the worlds population!(sarcasm) The hidden purpose of Agenda 21 look it up. Agenda 21, that is what this bill was all about. That is why people were against it.
Hertz

Monett, MO

#7150 May 14, 2013
Is it not obvious PETA and others are government controlled PSYOPS (psychological operations)? The government agencies highjack real movements and use them for ADENDA 21 purposes and to discredit/cause division. You wackos give us real hippies with commonsense bad names! Look up (Operation Mockingbird) and (Government PSYOPS)!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grandview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Emanuel Cleaver as Representa... (Apr '14) 2 hr Sam Stricklin 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Samson 20,104
News Ray-Pec district is asked to discuss violence p... (May '07) 21 hr concerned 41
Rachel Blackmore 21 hr JRWraypec 1
Do hispanic woman like white men? (Jun '13) Sun Mikiee 78
a person whos ,,,,, blood,,,,,, money was stole... (Jan '15) Sun jim 10
abdl (Jan '15) Sun Bickley 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grandview Mortgages