Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mil...

Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

6,421 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

lip smackin good

United States

#6854 Sep 8, 2012
Karma wrote:
For all you animal lovers--I love them too...ON MY PLATE!!!
to bad yer not on mine.
truth

Branson, MO

#6855 Sep 8, 2012
Near Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I think a better quess would be something he/she is sucking up his/her nose or smoking in a pipe.Someone to pity in any case.
Don't do drugs, DORK! And please don't pity anyone but yourself. Thank You and have a nice day. Ps. Tell your ole lady I wil see her later, DORK!
vegan

United States

#6856 Sep 8, 2012
Wheatleys813 wrote:
No. Although I do not support animal abuse in any way from anyone the effect it would have on local livestock would be astonishing and the last thing we need is food cost skyrocketing.
This mentally is insane."Although I do not support animal abuse in any way-last thing we need is is food costs skyrocketing." Which is it? Pets have NOTHING to do with farming, hunting and any other lies conjured up by the opposition of Prop B. If you are so worried about food prices, go vegan.
Ozark, MO

#6857 Sep 8, 2012
lip smackin good wrote:
<quoted text>to bad yer not on mine.
Well thanks, but I'm old and tough, lmao
Near Truth

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6858 Sep 9, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>Don't do drugs, DORK! And please don't pity anyone but yourself. Thank You and have a nice day. Ps. Tell your ole lady I wil see her later, DORK!
I am the ole lady you NUMB NUTS.You see me later on and I'll be the last thing you see for a few days or at least until the swelling goes down.
Do you serious anti-Propisition B people see what kind of advocates you attract.You should give him the proper exposure. Find out who he is and send him to Jeff City in your behalf.
truth

Branson, MO

#6859 Sep 9, 2012
Near Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the ole lady you NUMB NUTS.You see me later on and I'll be the last thing you see for a few days or at least until the swelling goes down.
Do you serious anti-Propisition B people see what kind of advocates you attract.You should give him the proper exposure. Find out who he is and send him to Jeff City in your behalf.
I like fiesty women, and such anger for a lefty's ole lady, do you wrestle for a living by any chance? I think I can take you with no problem.
cant wait

United States

#6860 Sep 10, 2012
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thanks, but I'm old and tough, lmao
At least you will make good fertilizer!
its whats 4 dinner

Irving, TX

#6861 Sep 10, 2012
Puppies make an excellent stew the broth is the very best!
truth

Rogersville, MO

#6862 Sep 10, 2012
cant wait wrote:
<quoted text>At least you will make good fertilizer!
Yeah, them old farts are real scary. I like the old farts who talk tough in west plains, like anybody is scared because of their name. The old are getting older by the second and when they become fertilizer I am stealing all their crap from their family. Hey don't get mad because they shouldn't of stole from mine when alive, I can't wait. And whats funny, there isn't anything they can do to stop me. HEHEHE. I have a list and it includes some of the good ole boys club, who by the way are getting older by the second, so my message to them is, you shouldn't of stole from my family and thanks for all your crap I am going to enjoy for your restitution payments. I am kinda glad they did screw me in a way because the more I think about it, it was like investing in a retirement plan but without the economy risk getting in the way. Truth is coming for some of you con artist theiving bastards. Enjoy your eternity in hell. I won't post names on here of my list but they know who they are. I don't know if some are in this fag group called the good ole boys but know one is. Tic Toc Mother F-----s Tic Toc.
JED

Irving, TX

#6863 Sep 10, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, them old farts are real scary. I like the old farts who talk tough in west plains, like anybody is scared because of their name. The old are getting older by the second and when they become fertilizer I am stealing all their crap from their family. Hey don't get mad because they shouldn't of stole from mine when alive, I can't wait. And whats funny, there isn't anything they can do to stop me. HEHEHE. I have a list and it includes some of the good ole boys club, who by the way are getting older by the second, so my message to them is, you shouldn't of stole from my family and thanks for all your crap I am going to enjoy for your restitution payments. I am kinda glad they did screw me in a way because the more I think about it, it was like investing in a retirement plan but without the economy risk getting in the way. Truth is coming for some of you con artist theiving bastards. Enjoy your eternity in hell. I won't post names on here of my list but they know who they are. I don't know if some are in this fag group called the good ole boys but know one is. Tic Toc Mother F-----s Tic Toc.
Listen here nagher, I don't find you in the least bit funny! I'll stomp a mud hole in you boy! Get me ! Hell fire is coming for you BOY and I'm coming with it. The sooner you Black Bastards get to packing the better off you'll be. Packing for you're trip to internal damnation..BURN you evil dark gargoils to HELL with alll you worthless black bastards.
guest 15

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6864 Sep 11, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, them old farts are real scary. I like the old farts who talk tough in west plains, like anybody is scared because of their name. The old are getting older by the second and when they become fertilizer I am stealing all their crap from their family. Hey don't get mad because they shouldn't of stole from mine when alive, I can't wait. And whats funny, there isn't anything they can do to stop me. HEHEHE. I have a list and it includes some of the good ole boys club, who by the way are getting older by the second, so my message to them is, you shouldn't of stole from my family and thanks for all your crap I am going to enjoy for your restitution payments. I am kinda glad they did screw me in a way because the more I think about it, it was like investing in a retirement plan but without the economy risk getting in the way. Truth is coming for some of you con artist theiving bastards. Enjoy your eternity in hell. I won't post names on here of my list but they know who they are. I don't know if some are in this fag group called the good ole boys but know one is. Tic Toc Mother F-----s Tic Toc.
What are you, a young fart? If you are you must be disabled in order to have the time stay on these different topics. Do you ponder over your response before you send it out in print? Do you even go back and read it to see how it looks and sounds? You must either be a warped piece of machinery or a ploy for the animal rights people. If it's the latter,they didn't inform me.In any case--you aren't making any sense and if you have an honest opinion it's not coming through very clear. Sit down on a cork--it could be your other end doing the yaking and your brain is just not aware of it.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6865 Sep 11, 2012
puppy breath
guest 15

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6866 Sep 11, 2012
richsux90210 wrote:
puppy breath
There's nothing sweeter than a puppy's breath other than a baby's.
wow

Fulton, MO

#6868 Sep 11, 2012
stop it
confused

United States

#6869 Sep 11, 2012
wow wrote:
stop it
stop what?

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6870 Sep 11, 2012
confused wrote:
<quoted text>stop what?
My vote is YES!!!
Guest too

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6871 Sep 11, 2012
My vote is YES!!!!
CamaComo

West Plains, MO

#6872 Sep 11, 2012
HI! CamaComo has something to say. I have a puppy. It poops on the neighbors lawn. ComoCama my brother forgot to feed it one time. amaComoC my sister took it for a walk. omoCamaC my cousin went with her. We made a cardboard cutout of our mean neighbor and stand behind it and tease our dog. Our dog hates our neighbor.
AtseyPay

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6873 Sep 12, 2012
CamaComo wrote:
HI! CamaComo has something to say. I have a puppy. It poops on the neighbors lawn. ComoCama my brother forgot to feed it one time. amaComoC my sister took it for a walk. omoCamaC my cousin went with her. We made a cardboard cutout of our mean neighbor and stand behind it and tease our dog. Our dog hates our neighbor.
Hi! AtseyPay has something to say.I have a neighbor named CamaComo who has a dog. He leaves it up to his brother,ComoComo, his sister,CamaComo,and his cousin ComoCama to feed it and walk it.They do not do a good job.They made a cardboard cutout of me and stood behind it teasing the dog, trying to make the dog hate me. However,the dog being a better judge of character than his numb nuts owner,CamaComo,knows I love him. I even let him poop on my lawn. When he does poop on my lawn I clean up after him while CamaComo watches his wife CumaComo shime the chrome on his trucks'spinner caps and gas tank cover.
unknown

United States

#6874 Sep 14, 2012
Judged:
I worked to gather signatures so we could get this on the ballot. I think you should take a moment to read the bill instead of trying to scare people into thinking there is more to it then protecting animals. I would urge people to make suprise visits to some of these mills, if after seeing the conditions these poor animals are in and you still vote against the bill, you have no heart. And where are you getting information that the cost of meat will go up? That has nothing to do with this, and is untrue. Thats why its the puppy mill cruelty protection act. All we want are better conditions for the animals, is that asking to much? Why should a dog have to give birth over and over only to be killed when she cant produce any longer. Its disgusting!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grandview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I score some h Wed ManhattanKS 11
Do hispanic woman like white men? (Jun '13) Jun 26 White woman are stds 112
News Children's Mercy Hospital Honored for Combating... Jun 25 Nmc 2
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Jun 24 Really 307
News Metro OKs long-range plan; voters to eye Prop A... (Feb '10) Jun 23 White Chick 29
News Program Gets Free Air Conditioners Into Homes o... (Jul '10) Jun 22 Babygirl0848 36
Gangstalking in Kansas City, MO (Oct '11) Jun 21 Golden Cloud 32

Grandview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grandview Mortgages