Public safety: Disbarred lawyer goes ...

Public safety: Disbarred lawyer goes free on bond as retrial awaits in murder case

There are 3 comments on the KansasCity.com story from Feb 16, 2008, titled Public safety: Disbarred lawyer goes free on bond as retrial awaits in murder case. In it, KansasCity.com reports that:

“I certainly deny having anything to do with Richard's death, but that's been said before.”

Disbarred lawyer Richard Buchli II has been freed on $100,000 bond while prosecutors prepare to retry him for the May 2000 murder of his law partner, Richard Armitage.“I’m glad that the court looked ... via KansasCity.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KansasCity.com.

Robert Brown

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Mar 12, 2008
It is about time, the truth WILL set you free. See all the evidence that was withheld and/or manipulated and you will understand how an innocent man was convicted in the first place.
Anonymous

Washington, DC

#2 Jun 28, 2009
There is NO way this man is innocent. All physical evidence points to him. I'm sorry, "clapping" to revive a man would create blood spatter like he had ALL OVER HIM! Seriously, he killed a person for his own selfish reasons and he will pay.
Anonymous

Washington, DC

#3 Jun 28, 2009
I apologize, the correct sentence for the above post should read, "clapping" to revive a man would not create blood spatter like he had ALL OVER HIM!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grandview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun china stein 21,337
Dog patch Truman rd (Jun '11) Sun Pacman 8
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Nov 15 jojo 343
Review: J.D. Stewart Construction and Remodelin... (Aug '10) Nov 15 scammed 51
Do hispanic woman like white men? (Jun '13) Nov 13 Robbob 157
News Missouri child-support law change touches many ... (Sep '07) Nov 12 adultageis18not21 4,300
Missing Links MC (Oct '10) Nov 8 Doom 246

Grandview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grandview Mortgages