Woman Who Dumped Me
Lost Then Won

Yuba City, CA

#1 Feb 21, 2012
I just want to say to the woman who dumped me in 64 that I am very grateful you did. If I could have seen you then as you are today, you would not have had to dump me, I would have run like a scalded dog.
Let the story begin.

When I was a young man I was stationed at Richards-Gebaur AFB,{RG}. I met a young lady who lived in Overland Park, Kansas in the fall of 62. We started dating in Jan 63. I remember the first time I kissed her and I thought my head would explode. Her lips were the softest and sweetest lips I had ever kissed and I had kissed a few. We said we were in love and I really believe I was at the time. Life for me was wonderful. I got an assignment to a remote site4 in SD in July of that year and had to leave KC.

We promised to love each other forever were supposed to be engaged to be married.we wrote back and forth, I called her and went down when I could.In the summer of 64 things changed ,her letters changed and the phone conversations were different. I went to visit and she told me that she had been dating and that she did not want to be engaged anymore.I was devastated,totally surprised. I said OK. I took her home and left, took a diversion going back to the site . when I got back I had letters from her saying she was sorry and it sounded as if she wanted to make up. My spirits rose and we continued to write and I called her. I got an assignment out down to Sioux City ,Iowa. Reporting in Jan, so I took leave en route to visit her at her invation. We went out,partied, spent Christmas togeather and I though things were OK. Kind of dumb of me but I wanted to think that we were made up.

After Christmas I told her I wanted to visit my mother in Ky and I could be back for New Year`s Eve. She said call me first, because I might have to go to something that night,kind of vague. I knew I was goiung to be put out to pasture. I went on to visit my mother and called as we had discussed. she said and it was cold, "I have other plans". You sound like a little kid. Man was I hurt. However I said OK. I had met another woman that day and she was free for New Year`s, freshly divorced. I asked he if she wanted to party with me and she said yes. We partied for a week.
I left Cincinnati, I have to say a sexually satisfied dude,but still hurt over the loss of the girl I thought I loved.
To Be continued.
Lost Then Won

Yuba City, CA

#2 Feb 21, 2012
Continuation: I got to my new assignment at Sioux City, Iowa in mid January. I had a letter from her asking me to send her the big picture she gave me. I mailed it to her and said let me know if it got there and I guess we just never had anything in common. I got a letter back and she said she realized long ago we never had anything in common. Wished me luck and hope I enjoyed evening classes. I had enrolled in off duty college classes through Morning Side College. That was the last I ever heard from her.

I was depressed, got into fights and run afoul of the military disciplinary system. My NCOIC said what was my problem.I told him about my lost love. He said I thought Pu#&*y was involved in this someplace. He said" you need something to keep your mind off this and work it out of your system.We had just had a big snow storm and the parking area, driveways wre snow packed. He gave me a shovel and had me move snow for several days,then I took the vehicles and washed,waxed and shined them, cleaned the garages out, waxed the floors. Finally he asked how I felt ,I said I will live. He then asked if I was going to reenlist. I Said was not sure. I had just gotten promoted, surprised at that after my troubles. He said think about it there are other women in the world,they are all split in crotch.Fact.

He started me in and advanced training program and I liked it. I met women, man, Sioux City in those days was loaded with women and they were good looking too. My buddy took me to a place called the "Hen House" not an official name, our name for it. Lot of young divorced women in that place, splitting the rent.First night I was there, I walked in the door, face to face with a small blond lady. Long ponytail and beautiful blue eyes. she said What are you"? I said " a heart doctor". I fix broken hearts. she said " I don`t have time for BS, i have to wash my car" I noticed she had on over boots an jeans,but who cared? I said " I don`t have anything else better to do ,let me help". Lady looked me in the eye and said "I have a two year old daughter". I said well "that means you are fertile,get her and let`s go was the car". we washed the car, got something to eat and she told me about her ex-husband and what a jerk he had been and how mean he had been to her.I listened and just said "Let me help you for get him"we worked on it for about a month then drifted apart. shortly there after I met my wife who I thought was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. We got married in Sept of 65.she was and is still a fantastic cook,mother and lover and friend. Very loyal to me and her family. To Be Continued

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grandview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
remove slanderous post from Topix NOW (Jun '14) 3 hr Beth 23
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr global gaza 20,507
News Why it Matters: Climate Change Tue Earthling-1 2
missing woman Mon Kawanda 2
Do hispanic woman like white men? (Jun '13) Aug 29 Joseph 121
Brothers Word MC (Sep '11) Aug 29 True 124
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug 29 Major Nadal Hassan 3

Grandview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grandview Mortgages