|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't the RINOs learn anything from ObamaCare? Let the Dumbocrats pass it on their own. Let Barry and his party own this one.
There are a lot of Ds that oppose any war the UN (Russia/China) don't approve of. Probably at least 80, maybe 120.

Combine that with a minimum of 60 Rs voting no, maybe 90.

Boehner will draw a serious primary challenge if he votes for war.
Enzyte Bob

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a lot of Ds that oppose any war the UN (Russia/China) don't approve of. Probably at least 80, maybe 120.
The R's should take a page out of Barry's career history: Vote no or abstain. Let the D's own it.

You are correct about Boehner. Why is it okay for Barry to supply weapons to Muzzies all over the place, but Reagan was raked over the coals for selling weapons to the contras?
Enzyte Bob

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The R's should take a page out of Barry's career history: Vote no or abstain. Let the D's own it.

You are correct about Boehner. Why is it okay for Barry to supply weapons to Muzzies all over the place, but Reagan was raked over the coals for selling weapons to the contras?

“SPRING HAS SPRUNG ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush's fault
Lol
Notice he brushed off the whole subject?
Methinks Bush is enjoying stress free living.

“SPRING HAS SPRUNG ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It's do as I say not as I,do

“SPRING HAS SPRUNG ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Sadly, nothing's going to stop it. Obama will get his yes vote in Congress, and it won't even be close. The RINOs have completely thrown in with him.
Fearing a backlash in this country.
We will always be looking over our shoulders....
Politicians don't even consider what is in the future as far as Muslims in this country.
They are pouring gasoline in the fire.....

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Two ways to look at it:

1. Boehner just wants to go along to get along and be liked by the political class in DC. He won't oppose Obama out of fear of being called mean.

2. Boehner is in on it and cares not what the people think, and is led around like a toy poodle by Cantor the double agent. Beyond your concerns about Cantor being a Jew, there's the obvious evidence that Cantor's wife is a lefty.

Above all, Boehner, Cantor and McCarthy need to be tossed.

Jim Jordan, Steve King, Marsha Blackburn would be ideal replacements.

“Old Right”

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Fearing a backlash in this country.
We will always be looking over our shoulders....
Politicians don't even consider what is in the future as far as Muslims in this country.
They are pouring gasoline in the fire.....
Portman came out today in favor of war. He lost my vote.

I really don't care if a D replaces him.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
We didn't sell arms to the contras, Bob. Nate should be here to call you an idiot, stymie, female, muslim in a few minutes for messing that up.

“SPRING HAS SPRUNG ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Portman came out today in favor of war. He lost my vote.
I really don't care if a D replaces him.
Funny....his son came out also....LOLOLOL

I'm beginning to think it doesn't matter who gets in...they're are all A-holes lately.

“Old Right”

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
We didn't sell arms to the contras, Bob. Nate should be here to call you an idiot, stymie, female, muslim in a few minutes for messing that up.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contras#U.S._mil...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
We didn't sell them weapons. We funded them. We may have bought arms from other places and gave them to them. We did not sell them arms. Nate is going to be very angry at you and call you all kinds of names.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
There's a key word in Che's statement you're ignoring Karl.

woof

“SPRING HAS SPRUNG ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, Bob!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran –Contra_affair

Some need to just do research to find the truth.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, Bob!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran –Contra_affair
Some need to just do research to find the truth.
I'm sorry. I missed the part in that article where it explained how the US sold arms to the Contras. Could you point to the specific quote?

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
We didn't sell them weapons. We funded them. We may have bought arms from other places and gave them to them. We did not sell them arms. Nate is going to be very angry at you and call you all kinds of names.
Am I? Is the CIA not an agency of the United States government?

Keep in mind who General Secord worked for.

The Enterprise and Its Finances

In 1985 and 1986, weapons sales to the contras and Iran generated an increasing proportion of STTGI's income; by 1986, the business of STTGI was the Enterprise.

The Enterprise and the Contra Arms Sales

In late 1984, Secord and Hakim, at North's request, began selling weapons and other lethal supplies to the contras.

Phase I, Contra Arms Sales (November 1984-March 1985)

Secord late in 1984 arranged an initial sale of weapons to the contras through a Canadian firm, TransWorld Arms (TWA), headed by Emanuel Weigensberg.

Phase II of the Contra Arms Sales (January-March 1985)

A second order, Phase II, was filled in two plane loads of arms purchased from Defex Portugal: one delivered in January and the second in March 1985. Secord arranged for air transport with the help of Richard Gadd, an Enterprise sub-contractor who had served under Secord in the Air Force. Gadd in turn enlisted a Miami air charter company, Southern Air Transport (SAT), which then subcontracted these flights to a second carrier.

http://www.fas.org/irp/offdocs/walsh/chap_08....
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Am I? Is the CIA not an agency of the United States government?
Keep in mind who General Secord worked for.
The Enterprise and Its Finances
In 1985 and 1986, weapons sales to the contras and Iran generated an increasing proportion of STTGI's income; by 1986, the business of STTGI was the Enterprise.
The Enterprise and the Contra Arms Sales
In late 1984, Secord and Hakim, at North's request, began selling weapons and other lethal supplies to the contras.
Phase I, Contra Arms Sales (November 1984-March 1985)
Secord late in 1984 arranged an initial sale of weapons to the contras through a Canadian firm, TransWorld Arms (TWA), headed by Emanuel Weigensberg.
Phase II of the Contra Arms Sales (January-March 1985)
A second order, Phase II, was filled in two plane loads of arms purchased from Defex Portugal: one delivered in January and the second in March 1985. Secord arranged for air transport with the help of Richard Gadd, an Enterprise sub-contractor who had served under Secord in the Air Force. Gadd in turn enlisted a Miami air charter company, Southern Air Transport (SAT), which then subcontracted these flights to a second carrier.
http://www.fas.org/irp/offdocs/walsh/chap_08....
I guess you just answered Bob's question about why people were raking Reagan over the coals, didn't you?

“SPRING HAS SPRUNG ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

http://www.ibiblio.org/sullivan/CNN/RWR/ps174...

The other site was not the correct one.....

“Old Right”

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you just answered Bob's question about why people were raking Reagan over the coals, didn't you?
And the arms smuggling in Benghazi, which Jake Tapper of CNN confirmed, among others like uh...Glenn Beck, is different how?

Oh, I know the answer. The Occupier is a "black" Democrat. And criticizing him helps the eeevil Republicans get power back.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

BizzyBee wrote:
http://www.ibiblio.org/sulliva n/CNN/RWR/ps174/icontra/ictimt xt.htm
The other site was not the correct one.....
See if you can find what is different about that scenario and any scenario in which the United States has provided support to any military overseas in the last 8 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of84
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Grandview Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grandview Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Grandview Heights People Search