Granville's choice for village manage...

Granville's choice for village manager backs out | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 1 comment on the Columbus Dispatch story from Feb 25, 2011, titled Granville's choice for village manager backs out | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Granville picks new village manager Granville officials have to resume their hunt for a new village manager after the successful candidate in a monthslong search withdrew her application.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Outsider

Petoskey, MI

#1 Feb 25, 2011
Sara Ott is an extremely competent, professional manager. Given that Granville basically showed the previous manager the door, then had multiple candidates withdraw at the last minute, I would say the responsibility for the disorganization in this process lays squarely with Council. My guess is that Granville was unwilling to pay an extra 10 or 20K for Sara's services so that she would not see a decrease in her wage between Dublin and Granville. In my mind, shortsighted...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grandview Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Comey Interview 20 min Leftist handjob 128
Hi im Holly Hylton Your Local Racist Starbucks ... 5 hr Spook 49
Looking for a friend !!! 5 hr Conkel 4
Keep Scott Pruitt But Only at Min Wage Salary! 5 hr God Bless Bloomberg 23
Hi. I'm Holly Hylton and I was just doing my jo... 6 hr They cannot kill ... 6
Sean Hannity 6 hr Let Freedom Ring 23
TrumpRussia's a chauffeur and gopher for GOP 6 hr Leftist handjob 12

Grandview Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Grandview Heights Mortgages