Rock Building By Bridge

Rock Building By Bridge

Posted in the Grandin Forum

Curious

United States

#1 Apr 13, 2012
Hello all. Not long ago, there was a little cafe operating in the rock building by the bridge inside the city limits of Grandin. I don't want to start a bashing post about the previous owners, but was curious why it closed. It seemed to have a fair amount of customers, at least it appears to be anyway.
I am considering opening a cafe in the Grandin area, and wondered if anyone knows who owns the building and if it is available for lease... or tips on other possible locations.
Thanks for your input!
because

Harviell, MO

#2 Apr 14, 2012
the reason it closed down because they could not compete with vicky's and dave's businesses because they both serve food at great prices. a cafe on its own around here was losing money like crazy
I know why

Sheridan, AR

#3 Apr 14, 2012
The reason the cafe closed was because of 2 reasons.....The owners both developed severe health conditions, and the other was because the area didnt offer much for customers. Had it been in a different location other then Grandin it would have done better. Grandin is such a tiny town. It had nothing to do with vickys or daves.
grandin girl

Sheridan, AR

#4 Apr 14, 2012
it sure would be nice to have a restraunt here so go for it curious some people would love to have a go sit down meal without going out of town gas so high hope you go for it

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Jun 23, 2012
Great idea poor town is wasting away market as tourist stop grand in has a lot of good history should make bed n bkft at old payroll office and big white house on hill
owner

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jun 23, 2012
I'm starting awhore house i'll have to run it by hand at first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grandin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Demi Brasser (Dec '14) 33 min Topanga 33
Pos Bob Greer and Pos gf 2 hr Tired of it all 1
Poll Should the Confederate Flag be abolished 3 hr Sam 7
The swingers in PB (Oct '10) 4 hr Bill 51
White women that sleep with blacks 4 hr Dr knows 31
Did Dolly dearest/psychosis leave us 5 hr curious 1
Bricks offroad Park (Jun '14) 6 hr Threesevennine 18
More from around the web

Grandin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE