3 candidates blast mailer

3 candidates blast mailer

There are 22 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Oct 24, 2010, titled 3 candidates blast mailer. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

Hot dogs - without sauerkraut - were the main course at an event prompted by fliers that the hosts said were racist for pointing out mayoral candidate Walt Stanckiewitz was born in Germany.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Randy Blue Mtn

San Bernardino, CA

#2 Oct 24, 2010
Rally? THAT was a rally? Once you factor out the candidates themselves, their spouses and friends who had to show up out of loyalty... there were maybe 15-20 people there, AT BEST! That's somewhat of an embarrassing rally folks. I still believe the 'mysterious' flier was the work of the Grandpa Terrace organization themselves as it has done what they could not and that is to paint the biggest bully in town as the city's newest victim. After 5 years of Cyber Bullying they would know best how to run a reverse spin campaign and they showed it with this 'controversial' flier. They intentionally worded this little piece of paper with soft accusations so it would be an easy rebuttal for them, there is nothing really harshly worded about it especially when compared to the hate laced crap they post daily. As for the supposed 'implication' of belonging to some right winged lunatic group because of his birthplace being aimed at WWII vets, GET OVER YOURSELF 'Stanks-A-Bit'! Your defense insults all citizens of Grand Terrace as mental misfits who would just assume that your being born in Germany makes you a Nazi. Thanks dumbass but being a mean, angry bully doesn't automatically make you a Nazi, you didn't need to clarify that!
This has all been another carefully spun effort by the Cyber Bullys at the Grandpa Terrorist organization just like the many others before it. No one really 'distributed' more than a hand full of these 'mystery fliers' and they were carefully placed where they would be seen by the few folks that needed to see them in order to legitimize this whole new argument. Walt is the town bully, as his constant yelling during Council meetings and ferociously negative demeanor continually show but the good old Cyber Bullies at our own home grown terrorist organization Grandpa Terrace have now turned the bully into the bullied....
Grandpa Terrorist writes: "Often chided for working behind the keyboard of anonymity there is a difference between the blog and those fliers...."
No folks, there isn't. I'm just saying.
TooSmoggy

United States

#3 Oct 24, 2010
Problems in Grand Terrace?Grand Terrace is a small community that if you blink you will miss it as you are driving away from gang infested Colton.
GrandTerrace Wise Old Owl

Lynwood, CA

#4 Oct 24, 2010
Randy Blue Mtn wrote:
Rally? THAT was a rally? Once you factor out the candidates themselves, their spouses and friends who had to show up out of loyalty... there were maybe 15-20 people there, AT BEST! That's somewhat of an embarrassing rally folks. I still believe the 'mysterious' flier was the work of the Grandpa Terrace organization themselves as it has done what they could not and that is to paint the biggest bully in town as the city's newest victim. After 5 years of Cyber Bullying they would know best how to run a reverse spin campaign and they showed it with this 'controversial' flier. They intentionally worded this little piece of paper with soft accusations so it would be an easy rebuttal for them, there is nothing really harshly worded about it especially when compared to the hate laced crap they post daily. As for the supposed 'implication' of belonging to some right winged lunatic group because of his birthplace being aimed at WWII vets, GET OVER YOURSELF 'Stanks-A-Bit'! Your defense insults all citizens of Grand Terrace as mental misfits who would just assume that your being born in Germany makes you a Nazi. Thanks **** but being a mean, angry bully doesn't automatically make you a Nazi, you didn't need to clarify that!
This has all been another carefully spun effort by the Cyber Bullys at the Grandpa Terrorist organization just like the many others before it. No one really 'distributed' more than a hand full of these 'mystery fliers' and they were carefully placed where they would be seen by the few folks that needed to see them in order to legitimize this whole new argument. Walt is the town bully, as his constant yelling during Council meetings and ferociously negative demeanor continually show but the good old Cyber Bullies at our own home grown terrorist organization Grandpa Terrace have now turned the bully into the bullied....
Grandpa Terrorist writes: "Often chided for working behind the keyboard of anonymity there is a difference between the blog and those fliers...."
No folks, there isn't. I'm just saying.
Randy, as you call yourself, we know you are Schwab's campaign manager "H.H." because this is the kind of hateful arrogant stupid nonsense you have a history of spewing for years in Grand Terrace.
YOU WANT THE TRUTH- http://grandterracenews.blogspot.com/
THAT'S RIGHT http://grandterracenews.blogspot.com/ only the wrong doer's feel bullied because they were stood up to! Enough is Enough of the Randy's (H.H.'s)in Grand Terrace.
THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTHhttp://grandterracenews.b logspot.com/
http://grandterracenews.blogspot.com/
http://grandterracenews.blogspot.com/
http://grandterracenews.blogspot.com/
Most popular man in town GRANDPA TERRACE! Most honest and professional blog in cyber space!
TerraceTina

Bellflower, CA

#5 Oct 25, 2010
"Most honest and professional blog in cyber space!" Cyber Bully is the term more appropriate...

Although I appreciate the intense support for your favorite online bullies the truth is far from pretty my friend. The so called blog that is written by the bunch of haters that hide behind the friendly sounding label of 'Grandpa Terrace' are neither anyone's actual grandpa or a legitimate source of news. The main source of hate within Grand Terrace for the last five years has been the their site, read it through sometime. Just a few short years ago they were loudly supporting Doug Wilson but when he failed to follow their extreme views they dumped and now pull the strings for the biggest bully in town, Walt! There is no form to rebut or respond to their Cyber Bullying and if you email them they can just spin it to suit their views. Even President Obama has spoken out against Cyber Bullies and now its time for Grand Terrace to call for a stop! Grandpa Terrace is Cyber Bullying and ANYONE who supports them or considers their backing as support is also guilty of Cyber Bullying so I guess that also means that Walt SUPPORTS Cyber Bullying! We dont need that in our City Hall.
Randy Blue Mtn

San Bernardino, CA

#6 Oct 27, 2010
Wise Old Owl? Please! The only quality you share with an owl is that you come out at night my friend. I neither work for or acquainted with ole Tom, dumb-a-s-s! I don't work for any one's campaign nor would I. I'm just a guy that's call it as I see it, I know who I am voting for and its not a meat cutter with ZERO qualifications to run a city. To instantly accuse me of being someone I'm not totally disregards the point I made however it doesn't eliminate it. As I talk with friends and people in general around town the one thing I have found as a constant is that NO ONE saw these mystery fliers just laying around, ANYWHERE! A handful of select individuals suddenly discovered them and immediately brought them to the attention of the folks at the Grandpa Terrorist organization.... As they were instructed to do, on time, according to plan. Had someone with any real ill feeling written an anonymous flier it would have been MUCH more harshly worded, the accusations way more damning. This little piece of homespun trash was a ploy, an attempt to shift the focus off the fact that the Sandoval/'Stanks-a-bits' whole campaign centers around the two of them UNCOVERING the RDA'a misuse of funds.... that's it, there's nothing else. No plan. No ideas. No goals, no vision etc etc etc. Thankfully the good citizens of Grand Terrace aren't as dim witted as Walt would like to believe and the Grandpa Terrorists will fail yet again in their attempt to conquer of fair town. Now my worries turn to the next two years Walt still has on the City Council because, as we all know, that guy holds a grudge! I'm just saying.
GrandPaTerrace

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Oct 28, 2010
Randy Blue Mtn wrote:
Wise Old Owl? Please! The only quality you share with an owl is that you come out at night my friend. I neither work for or acquainted with ole Tom, dumb-a-s-s! I don't work for any one's campaign nor would I. I'm just a guy that's call it as I see it, I know who I am voting for and its not a meat cutter with ZERO qualifications to run a city. To instantly accuse me of being someone I'm not totally disregards the point I made however it doesn't eliminate it. As I talk with friends and people in general around town the one thing I have found as a constant is that NO ONE saw these mystery fliers just laying around, ANYWHERE! A handful of select individuals suddenly discovered them and immediately brought them to the attention of the folks at the Grandpa Terrorist organization.... As they were instructed to do, on time, according to plan. Had someone with any real ill feeling written an anonymous flier it would have been MUCH more harshly worded, the accusations way more damning. This little piece of homespun trash was a ploy, an attempt to shift the focus off the fact that the Sandoval/'Stanks-a-bits' whole campaign centers around the two of them UNCOVERING the RDA'a misuse of funds.... that's it, there's nothing else. No plan. No ideas. No goals, no vision etc etc etc. Thankfully the good citizens of Grand Terrace aren't as dim witted as Walt would like to believe and the Grandpa Terrorists will fail yet again in their attempt to conquer of fair town. Now my worries turn to the next two years Walt still has on the City Council because, as we all know, that guy holds a grudge! I'm just saying.
Great with the name calling. This proves your point on civility how? The fliers were distributed by at least 2 ladies and one old man. The blog recieved an email from the writer of the flier. Now that email is no longer in use. There is a plan, to govern within the laws and regulations and budets can support.... Grudge, you mean like running for Cortes seat because she was against Schwab for City manager.
Herman Hilkey has posted on the blog, and after the exchange said the blog was right the with the orrigianal post. Calling the blog or its readers and contributors bullies is a bit rich. Most posts rely on Public Statements, by individuals who are named in offical city minutes. When the blog started cvouncil minutes were not posted nor were the council packets.
The limited number of people who have been calling Grand Pa Terrace Bad Names are also noted in City Minutes. They are supporters of Wilson and Schwab.
The voters will vote in a more informed environment due to the blog.
GrandPaTerrace

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Oct 28, 2010
TerraceTina wrote:
"Most honest and professional blog in cyber space!" Cyber Bully is the term more appropriate...
Although I appreciate the intense support for your favorite online bullies the truth is far from pretty my friend. The so called blog that is written by the bunch of haters that hide behind the friendly sounding label of 'Grandpa Terrace' are neither anyone's actual grandpa or a legitimate source of news. The main source of hate within Grand Terrace for the last five years has been the their site, read it through sometime. Just a few short years ago they were loudly supporting Doug Wilson but when he failed to follow their extreme views they dumped and now pull the strings for the biggest bully in town, Walt! There is no form to rebut or respond to their Cyber Bullying and if you email them they can just spin it to suit their views. Even President Obama has spoken out against Cyber Bullies and now its time for Grand Terrace to call for a stop! Grandpa Terrace is Cyber Bullying and ANYONE who supports them or considers their backing as support is also guilty of Cyber Bullying so I guess that also means that Walt SUPPORTS Cyber Bullying! We dont need that in our City Hall.
Pick a post on the blog and prove it wrongwe are oppen to that exchange any day.
GrandPaTerrace

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Oct 28, 2010
Randy Blue Mtn wrote:
Rally? THAT was a rally? Once you factor out the candidates themselves, their spouses and friends who had to show up out of loyalty... there were maybe 15-20 people there, AT BEST! That's somewhat of an embarrassing rally folks. I still believe the 'mysterious' flier was the work of the Grandpa Terrace organization themselves as it has done what they could not and that is to paint the biggest bully in town as the city's newest victim. After 5 years of Cyber Bullying they would know best how to run a reverse spin campaign and they showed it with this 'controversial' flier. They intentionally worded this little piece of paper with soft accusations so it would be an easy rebuttal for them, there is nothing really harshly worded about it especially when compared to the hate laced crap they post daily. As for the supposed 'implication' of belonging to some right winged lunatic group because of his birthplace being aimed at WWII vets, GET OVER YOURSELF 'Stanks-A-Bit'! Your defense insults all citizens of Grand Terrace as mental misfits who would just assume that your being born in Germany makes you a Nazi. Thanks dumbass but being a mean, angry bully doesn't automatically make you a Nazi, you didn't need to clarify that!
This has all been another carefully spun effort by the Cyber Bullys at the Grandpa Terrorist organization just like the many others before it. No one really 'distributed' more than a hand full of these 'mystery fliers' and they were carefully placed where they would be seen by the few folks that needed to see them in order to legitimize this whole new argument. Walt is the town bully, as his constant yelling during Council meetings and ferociously negative demeanor continually show but the good old Cyber Bullies at our own home grown terrorist organization Grandpa Terrace have now turned the bully into the bullied....
Grandpa Terrorist writes: "Often chided for working behind the keyboard of anonymity there is a difference between the blog and those fliers...."
No folks, there isn't. I'm just saying.
Here is your reverse on your reverse. The blog did not write or distribut the flier. The friends aka voters and 20 more new people in a town the size of ZGT is turn out. Have your candidates send their financial disclsoure forms show who is supporting your selected candidates and think about their civic relations.

Pick one post and prove it wrong you will be posted Gramps
Randy Blue Mtn

San Bernardino, CA

#11 Oct 28, 2010
"Have you candidates send their their financial disclosure forms" to us and we, the almighty Grandpa Terrorists will post them for all to see...
Folks, you are not a judge, jury or even legitimate journalists. Who are you to demand submission from anyone? No one elected you to be our saviors, heck we don't even know who you are other than a group of very bitter and hate full folks, willing to personally attack any who dare oppose you. To say 'pick one post of our, prove it wrong and we will post it' is simply an acknowledgment that you can write anything you want and it is up to others to ensure its accuracy. Just a few short years ago you all were Mr Wilson's biggest fans, now you attack him with intense hate, W_T_F? To say that people read your rantings doesn't make your hate ok. It's fine to disagree with anothers view but the degree in which you personally attack them for them extends into.... well, I will let you explain in a quote from your own post: "Cyber-bullying involves the use of information and communication technologies to support deliberate, repeated, and hostile behavior by an individual or group, that is intended to harm others. Unless HARM is defined as providing information to voters and citizens that the politicians and their supporters don't want known or discussed. Or HARM is having an opinion expressed. No one is obligated to read this blog if they feel it is Bullying Them. If a person runs in to your extended fist you are not a bully nor are you guilty of an assault. The black eye that results however may have the same appearance of an assault." Yup Grandpa Terrace, that's you walking around town with your (electronic) FIST extended and God help anyone who runs into it! I'm just saying.
Rally Goer

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Oct 28, 2010
Randy,
Perhaps you are the son of the candidate who was with a camera on the outskeirts of the Rally. Does your mother know what your up too? She would have benefited from that flier, And she was or is around the equipment required to print it up without leaving a paper trail.

You grossely undercounted the attendence and the make up of who was there. There were people who came and visited and were replaced by others. From your vantage point hidding by the Sandwich Shop you had no view of the number of people who came and left via Canal Street.

At least Wilson had the guts to do his own recon.

Your darn right Public Officials and their agents should know not to run into the fist of the citizens they are supposed to be serving.
GrandPaTerrace

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Oct 28, 2010
Randy dear,

The blog makes available public documents that are not avaialbel on like at the city's web page. We can't demand anyone to take the opprotunity to share their documents, We can tell the readers that Stanckiewitz, Sandoval and Robles have done so and the others have not.

Who is being transparent, and who is not.

We would still welcome any 460's or form 700's

Who you are is not important to this discorse. However on the blog we don't curse.
Randy Blue Mtn

San Bernardino, CA

#14 Oct 28, 2010
"Who is being transparent, and who is not."
Um, Grandpa.... THAT is INDEED the question.
Randy Blue Mtn

San Bernardino, CA

#15 Oct 28, 2010
Good ole G-pa wrote: "To make it simple it is a fact we judge people by who their friends are."
My point exactly, they judge. They judge based on what I ask? Do they have some experience in running city management? Do they possess some understanding of complex issues such as budgets, accounting or law? Perhaps, however HOW WOULD WE KNOW? They hide in the shadows, protected from judgment themselves while casting down verdict after verdict after trying their case on their electronic and fully governed court room. When making their point they are always willing to list names, numbers and the email address of their targets but none of them can stand in the daylight and reveal themselves. They feel no obligation to identify themselves while trying to influence others to what they say is best for Grand Terrace, again based on what folks?
To make it simple; unlike yourselves we are unable to judge you by your friends as they change with the wind. Who ever bows at the alter of the almighty G-pa this week is who you tout as a friend, at least post a score card so we can try to keep up. I'm just saying.
GrandPaTerrace

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Oct 28, 2010
Why not read the minutes of the City Council Meetings you will find both names and issues if that is your requirement. The blog holds the issues and the elected and candidates as issues of import to evaluate. The individuals writing the blog and paying for what should be documents easy for public study are not running for office or holding office. With the exception of Mr. Wilson's email with his denial about the flier and his schooling the blog readers on the limitations of the Planning Commission. When an official emails the blog most of the time they want to have their name posted along with their statement. Because they are able to have a free pulbic forum at City Council Meetings and enjoy the power of the Chamber or City Managment they should be tied to their votes, statements and ideas.

The blog is a repository for the above and the voices and issues of John and Jane Public. You don't have to like the ideas or the facts, that is ok.

If your candidate wants to post to the blog they may just email [email protected]

The point of not knowing who GrandPaTerrace is is that no one gains power from speaking upto power. I am clad you hadce a fixed choice in the election.You are the very example of why Stanckiewitz Sandoval and Robles are a better choice for GT... Your against them
Randy Blue Mtn

San Bernardino, CA

#17 Oct 29, 2010
"The point of not knowing who GrandPaTerrace is is that no one gains power from speaking upto power. I am clad you hadce a fixed choice in the election.You are the very example of why Stanckiewitz Sandoval and Robles are a better choice for GT... Your against them"
Well said G-pa, it IS all about power! Your power to intimidate as you influence! Just email US and we might post it, of course it WILL be infused with our commentary throughout because we reserve the right to twist your words to our benefit!
The KKK used to hide under sheets as they burned crosses on the lawns of their enemies, now they hide behind keyboards as they burn electronic crosses through cyber space. Of course no one expects you to reveal your selves at this point in the game, you gone too far and said too much. Theres no way in heck you'd actually admit to the vile things you printed now....
As far as your candidates being the right choice simply because they ARE NOT the ones you are trying to personally ruin, well that's not much of a platform now is it? I'm just saying.
Randy Blue Mtn

San Bernardino, CA

#18 Oct 29, 2010
To be straight with you G-pa, its not about the candidates, it never has been really. Its the horrific, hateful and vile way you personally go after all who deviate from the G-pa doctrine. As if somehow only you guys (and gal?) know whats good for Grand Terrace (which in itself is ok for you to believe and write about) and any one you think is doing wrong is publicly destroyed with name calling, revealing of any and all personal information you can uncover and you have no problem throwing names around willy nilly when it suits your needs, all behind the white hoods of your keyboard. You and I both know I am not the sole holder of this point of view however you alone stand in control of the flow of information, even referring to yourself as the Gate Keeper. Recently a very good friend of mine who serves fairly high up in law enforcement brought up the term Cyber Bully in a conversation about your one sided little hate page. In a discussion of G-pa he said, "I do agree that they have been instrumental in bringing to light some real important issues, its their questionable tactics I worry about and their vicious tone can only be described accurately as 'Cyber Bullying'. Its one thing to bring forth facts but when the political and often personally hurtful commentary overshadows the issues that's just wrong."
I hadn't even been familiar with Cyber Bullying then but with the events of the last few weeks and people actually pushed into killing themselves it seems that the entertainment value of your insults and slander should at least be revisited. I'm just saying.
GrandPaTerrace

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Oct 31, 2010
The blog provides facts and opinions. The only actions asked for is a vote or a public rsponse at a Civic Meeting. That is not "Cyber Bullying". If people in elected and appointed possitions, and represented agents of the above, be they appointed or self identified.

Point to an insult or slandar on the blog and it will be removed. Yes there are plenty of opinions. What doesn't get posted from the email, and the reason there are not any auto posts is becasue in the early days of the blog folks would attach ads for products and services that were not "G" rated.

Unlike the name calling you provide in your posts.

I can only think of using Mr. Schwab's name as an verb. Schwabastic to identify his management and accounting practices, or perhaps Boo Hoo Cortes. But given the situations those names are a result of their own actions and in the case of Ms. Cortes her own words,.. "she made me cry", as a justification for getting a restrainging order because a citizen did not like her conduct on council.

So glad in your other post you have come around and stopped the name calling.

Again your prior posts have much more hate and poision in them than anything posted on the blog.

Http://www.grandterracenews.bl ogspot

Again, you find a particular post you think is over board and we'll change it.

How do you think unimpowered citizens felt when they were told sell your house or the city will use eminent domane to take their property away from them?

The pressures put on the elected and appointed officials and hired employees are entangled and part of the web of coverup the blog is trying to unravel. The blog only has the power to expose the cover up and the detail behind the events. Citizens have the power to vote, go to court when needed, but also know they are not alone when they find themselves stepped on by the powers of city hall, of the past era.

When an elected, appointed, or hired employee of the city personal life can and does compormise the governance of the city, it is public business. The very fact that there seems to be a need to "cover up" or "hide" personal business is a person who is ripe for political pressure and manipulation. So it is in the public interest to know if a person running for office will be subject to extra pressures and where those pressures may be comming from, or a result of.

Ask your law enforcement friend, is it better to admitt to a lover or hide you have one, if your applying for the police, or FBI or yes City Council. The voters are in the possition of the employer so in order to hire the best City Council Member these things are all part of what go into the decision making information.

Gramps
TerraceTina

Canyon Country, CA

#20 Nov 1, 2010
"The blog provides facts and opinions. The only actions asked for is a vote or a public response at a Civic Meeting. That is not "Cyber Bullying". If that were indeed true, LADIES, the whole town would not be up in arms rallying against the Grandpa Terrorist organization! If you could share facts and help educate us 'common folk' that would be a great thing however the hate full commentary and exposure of personal information, associations and contact information that you throw around when trying to do good far out weighs whatever good you may achieve. You influence through fear, continuing to instruct people to only contact you through email so again you hold the cards. Do you really think you are THAT much smarter than everyone and no one realizes the information you acquire with a simple email? People understand that you can easily find them if you wanted to, not emailing opposing opinions should not be misunderstood as agreement ladies, and the gentleman. The so called "handy Randy is completely right, you actively engage in cyber bully tactics yet cry foul when anyone calls you out on them. Your weak attempt to alleviate the lack of transparency with a facebook page only re enforces the truth that there isn't any as its under a false name while any one posting on it will be seen by all. Again virtually ensuring the only posts will be from your mindless lemming supporters. Very sad ladies, very sad.
Up in Arms

Downey, CA

#21 Nov 11, 2010
I would say by the vote that most people are up in arms about the lies and ignorance by the establishment in GT who supported nim wit candidates like Doug, Sally, and Tom. I occasionally read grandpa terrace. I agree some times he is off his rocker, but cyber bullying come on get real. The vote for Mayor and Full term council seat was pretty convincing that people are up in arms, but it aint over grandpa terrace.
Randy Blue Mtn

San Bernardino, CA

#22 Nov 11, 2010
Mr Arms,
If indeed that many people were up in arms, more than a measly 3000 would have found the time to cast a vote.
A bully is a bully, be it online or on the playground and the Grandpa Terrorists continue to demonstrate their willingness to relentlessly decimate those who they find oppose their suggestions for the betterment of Grand Terrace. Reporting facts is one thing, expressing opinions is fine as well but to go to the extremes that they do when making a point is over the top. They don't just say 'hey this is the way we think things could be better' or 'hey we found something that doesn't seem right' they loudly scream about the individual they feel wronged Grand Terrace and make it their goal to ruin them, that's bullying.
Many others, like your self view them as 'off their rocker' and dismiss their tactics as harmless, the reality is far from harmless.... I'm just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Terrace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaron Elswick Mon P lilley 1
Pizza Man shot at The Four Seasons (Apr '09) Sun BigNasty 10
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Jul 23 Trojan 32,307
CALIFORNIA is BURNING Jul 22 TRUMP YES 2
lesbian or straigh snapchat names (Oct '15) Jul 21 Becky 6
BEWARE DR. JOHN HUSTED- Bariatric Surgeon (Apr '14) Jul 18 Anonymous 18
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jul 11 Lvdv 4,833

Grand Terrace Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Terrace Mortgages