San Bernardino man dies in crash

San Bernardino man dies in crash

There are 4 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Apr 17, 2008, titled San Bernardino man dies in crash. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

An 18-year-old San Bernardino man was killed Wednesday night when he lost control of a car he was driving, causing the vehicle to flip and land upside down in a liquor store parking lot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

VANNESSA ARVIZU

San Bernardino, CA

#1 Apr 17, 2008
I WAS THERE WHEN THE INSIDENT HAPPENED I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO AFRAID,IN MY LIFE . I HAD BEEN WALKIN OUT SIDE OU THAT LIQOUR STORE THE MINUTE THE CAR HAD IT LANDED ON THE TOP WITH THE TIRES UP IN FRONT OF THE LIQUOR. WHEN THE CAR STOPPED I HEARD TWO OF THE BOYS YELLING AND SCREAMING FOR HELP AS I GOT CLOSER TO THE CAR I HELPED THEM UP FROM THA GROUND AND ONE OF THE BOYS WERE YELLING AND SCREAMING THAT HIS BROTHER HAD STILL BEEN IN THE CAR AND WHEN I LOOKED INSIDE THE SMASHED CAR I SEEN THE 18 YEAR OLD LAYING DEAD.... IT WAS THE MOST SCARIEST THING I HAD EVER EXPERIANCED ....MY HEART GOES OUT TO JESSE RUVALCABA'S FAMILY!!!
John Doe

Redlands, CA

#2 Apr 29, 2008
I heard a kid died
ur mom Emma

United States

#3 Jul 20, 2012
We miss u and love u we missed when u would go over and pick on the food I wa
s cooking
mary ruvalcaba

Corona, CA

#4 Jul 13, 2013
;'( I miss my fatboii so much ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Terrace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kmart DC Warehouse at 400 Palmyrita Ave. Rivers... 1 hr KMART DC RIVERSID... 39
News State to close Chino youth authority facility (Aug '09) 2 hr Brent 38
Review: Riverside/Hunter Park-UCR Metrolink Sta... 4 hr RIVERSIDE HUNTER ... 2
400 Palmyrita Ave. Riverside, CA 92507 (Sep '17) 14 hr KMART 40
Missy Campbell at 4040 E. Piedmont Dr. Unit 72.... 14 hr MISSY DAWN CAMPBELL 18
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) 20 hr MARIBEL 1,386
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 21 hr Chosen Traveler 35,803

Grand Terrace Jobs

Personal Finance

Grand Terrace Mortgages