Fontana teen beaten, robbed on way to friend's house

A Fontana teenager was violently assaulted Monday before two men stole his cell phone and a game console. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mister Mister

Pomona, CA

#1 Jun 22, 2010
East Heritage....Broad Daylight.....

Unbelievable...
HONEST OPINION

United States

#2 Jun 22, 2010
East Heritage....Broad Daylight..... totally Believable... (lived in freaktana for 14 years before we moved)
Geez

Hesperia, CA

#3 Jun 22, 2010
13 years old! What a bunch of @#$holes. I hope they get their a@#$ beat by the FPD when they are caught.
Abernathy Darwin-Dunlap

Pomona, CA

#4 Jun 23, 2010
What a lovely town Fontanabama has turned out to be...
SpenglerX

Happy Valley, OR

#5 Jun 23, 2010
Sounds like a mexican work to me
hunkie boy

Claremont, CA

#6 Jun 23, 2010
once redneck town no destroyed by mexicans, even had the kkk here, there all dead.
Rufus T Firefly

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#7 Jun 23, 2010
How come it always seems this kind of stuff happens in Fontana?
Tweedle Dee

Chino, CA

#8 Jun 23, 2010
OK, what do these thugs look like? What were they wearing or what were they driving? Great detail, Mr reporter!
mother of 3

United States

#9 Jun 23, 2010
what a shame that our innocent children can't even walk down the street without these animals trying to rob them. what is this world comming to
wow

United States

#10 Jun 23, 2010
those of you wondering what happened to Fonana...Where have you been? Fontana has always been bad, at least as long as I can think back...Dubbed felonyflats...All the new housing and stores will not change that!
conraddobler

Chula Vista, CA

#12 Jun 23, 2010
The KKK is alive and well in Fontana. They just keep a low profile.

Just remember sheets and hoods can't stop cold HARD lead...
Hip-Hop Killed Music

Dallas, TX

#14 Jun 23, 2010
It takes a real big man to beat a young kid and take his personal posessions. If the fecal matter who did this is reading this, I hope the very same thing happens to your children on day, God forbid should you ever spawn any.
hunkie boy

Claremont, CA

#15 Jun 23, 2010
kkk is needed, the minute men seem to have vanished, when they have the city meeting and you see gil/steve/pat the mexican version of peter/paul/mary/ someone needs to give the 3 a swift kick in tne ass.
bowser

Lucerne Valley, CA

#16 Jun 23, 2010
GAME OVER...LIL HOMIE!!!now let me have the cheat codes to your games
alper

AOL

#17 Jun 23, 2010
everyones is crazy these days i remember someone walking behind me and getting ready to puch me down i took my hand and fist and knocked him to the ground
Pam

Whittier, CA

#18 Jun 23, 2010
Are you kidding, are these jerks so hard up that they have to steel from a 13 year old, what whimps!! I hope they are caught and get sent away for a long time.
rocknstv

United States

#19 Jun 23, 2010
wow wrote:
those of you wondering what happened to Fonana...Where have you been? Fontana has always been bad, at least as long as I can think back...Dubbed felonyflats...All the new housing and stores will not change that!
You are correct. Felony Flats for as long as I can remember.
montclair

Montclair, CA

#20 Jun 23, 2010
hunkie boy wrote:
once redneck town no destroyed by mexicans, even had the kkk here, there all dead.
dead like they should be

too bad you survived
montclair

Montclair, CA

#21 Jun 23, 2010
wow wrote:
actually fontana like many other cities used to be nice back in the 60 thru the mid eighties...

matter of fact, travis barker hails from fontana...
No Way

Redlands, CA

#22 Jun 23, 2010
I bet they were white men very well disguised as black men by placing black shoe polish over all of their bodies, except their teeth and whites of their eyes. This was another great heist by a white man trying to frame the innocent negro

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Terrace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesbian snapchat users? 7 hr normanlsteward 55
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 hr Trojan 29,271
BRAND NEW Harbor Freight Store in highland Fri Bob 3
who is the biggest gang in riverside? (Jan '12) Thu Riskie westside R... 30
News Man arrested in fatal shooting (Jul '08) Mar 26 lil cuzz 99
News Crime and Public Safety, January 13 (Jan '10) Mar 25 princess 17
News Colton murder suspect arrested in Palmdale (May '10) Mar 24 PEREZ FAMILY 33
Grand Terrace Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Terrace People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]