UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 1,001)

Showing posts 20,001 - 20,020 of26,099
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> I e
would never embarrass the school I love by acting like an ignorant dyck on Topix. ROTFLMAO
Yeah, right! You do it with virtually every post! LOL!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
UCLA - SCHOOL OF CHAMPIONS ON AND OFF THE COURT/FIELD.:)))
USC - NOT SO MUCH.:(
Pease Lifer, every time you bring up things like champions off the court, you know they will bring up that dastardly Rodney Alcala serial killer fellow that went to UCLA :/

I must say though, he WAS pretty charming on the Dating Game. Speaking for Nation and Brewski here, I think we all would have choose him ;)

Go Bruins! What happens off the field, hopefully stays off the field!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW so classy again!
LOL!!!!
Well speaking of classy, it sure felt like we were outclassed in that 50-0 game. I just wish everyone would forget about that :/

Go Bruins! Forget and forget!

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right! You do it with virtually every post! LOL!!
I post as a "fan" not some whack job claiming to be a "graduate" of that school. LMAO

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Keaau, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
As if your skanky ass has ever shown any class.
What an idiot! LOL!!
You have no idea what class is douche bag? I only use that language as its one of the small words you understand. LOL!

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Trojan wrote:
And BTW, what's this "we" shit?
About the only one stupid enough to agree with you is Slob...one of the biggest idiots on Topix!!
Nice try, Hag!!
Hardly a bag. But like I stated your limited vocabulary proves your intellectual level.

Keep posting old man and CRY ON!

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>well, if I didn't know any better I would think every "USC graduate" is a complete idiot dumbass judging by your posts. but I happen to read posts on here from CPEM whom I know IS A REALLY USC GRADUATE, not some wanna be USC grad..in reality you're a jackass ignorant racist, male chauvinist homophobi, bitter cop hating a$$h ole. I 'm. sure you make usc very ptoud. I at least have never claimed I went to UCLA. I e
would never embarrass the school I love by acting like an ignorant dyck on Topix. ROTFLMAO
What school would even want that...thing as their fan. Ypu gotta pity SC. Is their fan base just thugs and racist? Or do they just hate gays and cops?

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
What school would even want that...thing as their fan. Ypu gotta pity SC. Is their fan base just thugs and racist? Or do they just hate gays and cops?
This Bruin certainly does not like the "hate gay" part of that :(

Go Bruins! We will accept everyone with open arms, even thugs and racist!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I post as a "fan" not some whack job claiming to be a "graduate" of that school. LMAO
Remember, we are all fans here Lifer, whether it be cavalier fans, angry fans, temperamental fans, experimental fans, but yes we are all fans ;)

Go Bruins! We are fans of everything from fashion to water polo... Oh yes, and football too!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I post as a "fan" not some whack job claiming to be a "graduate" of that school. LMAO
Doesn't matter how you post. Your CLAIM was that you wouldn't embarrass the school you admire, which you do all the time.

No worries about your jealousy over my actually attending & graduating from the school I admire. I'm not like you or the stupid whore/hag who claims allegiance to a half dozen schools, only to wait & see who's doing the best, so she can call them "her boys". What losers. You two deserve each other...both idiots.

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter how you post. Your CLAIM was that you wouldn't embarrass the school you admire, which you do all the time.
No worries about your jealousy over my actually attending & graduating from the school I admire. I'm not like you or the stupid whore/hag who claims allegiance to a half dozen schools, only to wait & see who's doing the best, so she can call them "her boys". What losers. You two deserve each other...both idiots.
you're just an idiot, plain and simple. I have never known a USC graduate that spends as much time posting so much ignorance. You think just because the "real" USC grads on here don't put you on blast they support you bullcrap, in reality they don't want get caught up in your little girlish rants you have on here everytime someone doesn't agree with you...I'm suprised you haven't wished death on me. LMAO

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you're just an idiot, plain and simple. I have never known a USC graduate that spends as much time posting so much ignorance. You think just because the "real" USC grads on here don't put you on blast they support you bullcrap, in reality they don't want get caught up in your little girlish rants you have on here everytime someone doesn't agree with you...I'm suprised you haven't wished death on me. LMAO
Please Lifer, Mister Trojan more than likely has the superior pedigree here so maybe it be best to play fair, as is our Bruin tradition ;)

Go Bruins! We long to be wanted in Los Angeles so let's play "fair" everyone!
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you're just an idiot, plain and simple.
You're the idiot. Always have been. Always will be.

Didn't even bother with the rest of your bs.

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No way you went to SC? Hon, by the way I only have 4 teams...all located where we OWN homes idiot!

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you're just an idiot, plain and simple. I have never known a USC graduate that spends as much time posting so much ignorance. You think just because the "real" USC grads on here don't put you on blast they support you bullcrap, in reality they don't want get caught up in your little girlish rants you have on here everytime someone doesn't agree with you...I'm suprised you haven't wished death on me. LMAO
Hon, he doesn't just post ignorant stuff. Face it Rob, the hate towards law enforcement, gays, and other races makes him or her a total head case. Maybe even a sociopath.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
No way you went to SC? Hon, by the way I only have 4 teams...all located where we OWN homes idiot!
Nothing I like better than flashy Divas are flashy, jet set Divas :)

Girl, I recall you having residences on the Big Island, in South Bay (maybe near my beloved MBD), but not quite sure about the other two, Texas possibly? Ridum' Cowboy ;)

Inquiring minds of the alternative lifestyles want to know :)

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Anyone know of a good pet store? For some reason there's a shortage of gerbils on the Westside.....Go Bruins!
Oh Nation you lil' critter you ;)

Try Casey's over on Westwood Blvd. He might "have" what you are looking for ;)

Go Bruins, Go honorary mascots!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, he doesn't just post ignorant stuff. Face it Rob, the hate towards law enforcement, gays, and other races makes him or her a total head case. Maybe even a sociopath.
Come now fellow Bruin fans, I think it is time with not be so angry with Trojan :/

I know he represents our enemy, but we Bruins did finally win the last game against them so let us bask in our own glorious juices shall we :)

We should wait to become agitated again once those nasty Trojans go to Hawaii and terrorize the Warriors, or if they get the upper hand against our Bruins (hopefully not another 50-0 rout):/

Go Bruins, Go Warriors, our slates are clean for the moment!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I know where I went to school, Bimbo.

Yeah, yeah...you screwed your way into "owning" those homes. BFD. You're a prostitute.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
No Hon the only racist is YOU. You've said many derogatory things about native Hawaiians. To bad so sad for you.
Yah come vacation and drop your bucks. The locals love it! Funny the reason USC will be outta the mix for Hawaii in the future...your fans are CHEAP! We like UCLA fans better they are much better tippers in the restaurants ect. LMAO no Guest passes to Outrigger Canoe Club the week of the USC game. And aole to reciprocal benefits to. You can visit the Elks Club.
LMAO!
BTW we were happy to not be a part of America. Listen to your man Obama sometime.
The way you bash the mainland and then hypocritically praise it when it benefits you is racism in its sneakiest form. I know most of you Hawaiians are bitter of the mainland inteaction yet you fools dont even know what you are displeased about. Get real hag, like you islanders would really want life to revert back to canoes for transportation or volcano worshiping. America made you, and US dollars are the reason the Islands are of any significance. I have a friend I will be staying with while in Oahu, so the only bucks out of my pocket will be for a few drinks at the nightclubs while deciding which local chicks I intend to deflower... HaHa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,001 - 20,020 of26,099
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fire Weather Watch for San Bernardino County was issued at April 20 at 3:04PM PDT

•••
•••

Grand Terrace News Video

•••
Grand Terrace Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Terrace Jobs

•••
•••
•••