Comments
61 - 74 of 74 Comments Last updated Jan 9, 2011
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
GT Parent

South El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Nov 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Voting for Pilar Tabera, Robert Armenta, Roger Kowalski and Randall Ceniceros
Bob

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Nov 1, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Recently found out some interesting news that is a testament to the "honesty, integrity, and ability to keep students best interests at heart" of Ms. Mendoza Ware.

At a recent district event, a very well respected and effective educator who is very involved in the community was acknowledging the board members and other important people in the district who had shown up to their event. The person in question however made one fatal flaw of not introducing Marge at the event (Marge's first time showing up to one of these events in this educators career) because they were unaware that she was present. Marge took serious offense to this and at the subsequent board meeting, proposed eliminating the position held by this educator.

Sure sounds like fairness, honesty, integrity and keeping the students' best interests in mind to me...
Sally Gonzales

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Nov 1, 2010
 

Voted For Mel Albiso

Judged:

2

Mel appears to be methodical, concise & heartful of the constituency he serves.
MC

Lake Arrowhead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Nov 2, 2010
 

Voted For Marge Mendoza-Ware

Judged:

2

1

Be smart vote for Marge! It takes leadership,experience and care for Children. Marge cares.
Ethics count !!!

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Nov 2, 2010
 

Voted For Marge Mendoza-Ware

Judged:

1

1

Integrity and character is always paramount with Marge, unlike the opposition who has been actively taking down Marge's signs in every area as a desperate attempt to mislead the good people of the CJUSD. To commit felony acts such as this does not speak well for the opposition. I wonder if the license plate numbers and videos will be submitted to the athorities for review. This is the character and conduct we should fear from the opposition with the future of our kids lives at stake.
Joy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Nov 2, 2010
 

Voted For Marge Mendoza-Ware

Honest, dependable and will always do the right thing!
In the know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Nov 2, 2010
 
Time for change wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the guy who was paid to put up her signs. Sorry buddy saw your fire stickers on your back window.
I dont think she has to pay her HUSBAND to put up signs for her. Marge's volunteers help because we want her on the board. She doesnt have to pay for help. Might want to get your facts straight...
What a joke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
Nov 2, 2010
 
Time for change wrote:
Self serving Board member Marge uses Mendoza to give the impression that she is Hispanic then goes on the John & Ken show slamming Hispanics saying they are a BURDEN! What the----! Mel Albiso descrides her comments as Racist! He now says they work so well together. They do because they ignored Grand Terrace High name recommendation and she was absent when they voted to change it. That is is right-ABSENT. She has the WORST Board attendance record. She accepted a huge construction contribution and does not abstain form voting on run-ups. She voted to pink slip 171 teachers. She voted on the proposal to cut $12 million in spending including the the closure of two schools, and of course one is in Grand Terrace. What is her beef with GT?
MENDOZA is her last name! are you SERIOUS!?
Ethics count

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Nov 2, 2010
 
Bob wrote:
Recently found out some interesting news that is a testament to the "honesty, integrity, and ability to keep students best interests at heart" of Ms. Mendoza Ware.
At a recent district event, a very well respected and effective educator who is very involved in the community was acknowledging the board members and other important people in the district who had shown up to their event. The person in question however made one fatal flaw of not introducing Marge at the event (Marge's first time showing up to one of these events in this educators career) because they were unaware that she was present. Marge took serious offense to this and at the subsequent board meeting, proposed eliminating the position held by this educator.
Sure sounds like fairness, honesty, integrity and keeping the students' best interests in mind to me...
Get your facts straight Bob, It was a solitation for votes, not an acknowlegement, which is illegal under voting laws....you were not there as were us.....commenting on hearsay shows how really bright you are not.
just so you know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Nov 2, 2010
 
Bob wrote:
Recently found out some interesting news that is a testament to the "honesty, integrity, and ability to keep students best interests at heart" of Ms. Mendoza Ware.
At a recent district event, a very well respected and effective educator who is very involved in the community was acknowledging the board members and other important people in the district who had shown up to their event. The person in question however made one fatal flaw of not introducing Marge at the event (Marge's first time showing up to one of these events in this educators career) because they were unaware that she was present. Marge took serious offense to this and at the subsequent board meeting, proposed eliminating the position held by this educator.
Sure sounds like fairness, honesty, integrity and keeping the students' best interests in mind to me...
This well and respected educator used a school event to introduce Randy Ceniseros as the next Board member, Marge did not care that she was not introduced, she didnt expect to be since she had just slipped in to enjoy listening to the students perform.
Bob

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Nov 3, 2010
 
Well... Mr. or Ms. Ethics Counts... the sources my statements come from are extremely reliable. It is very presumptuous of you to assume that I was not present and that you were (unless you are in fact Marge herself using this forum to try to advance your agenda) especially when this discussions was to have taken place in closed session. By the way, good job on going with the insult at the end, that's how mature people discuss politics. Laying judgment on me for listening to "hearsay" is not as ridiculous as the accusations you made several statements ago in which you accused Randall Ceniceros of taking down all of Marge's signs. Those are quite some rather slanderous claims, especially unless there is hard evidence to prove Randall was involved. From my interactions with Randall, I do not believe he would be the type of person to perform such underhanded acts to try to win a local school board election. The fact is, anybody could have removed campaign signs, and you shouldn't run around accusing Randall because he is an easy target.

In response to just so you know... the video clip in question that I saw from this event, did not show the educator introducing the "next Board member" but a candidate who could potentially be the next board member, and wishing him luck. Much different from already proclaiming him the next board member.

In closing, all of these arguments are now nullified. At least the residents encompassed by the Colton Joint Unified School District have voiced their opinions and we should now hopefully see great strides in all aspects of life and learning in CJUSD. I truly hope and believe this school board will truly act in the best interests of the communities and students they represent.

BEST OF LUCK RANDALL CENICEROS, ROBERT ARMENTA, PILAR TABERA, AND ROGER KOWALSKI!!!! You definitely have your work cut out for you.
NO MORE MEL

Colton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Nov 3, 2010
 
The real poll was taken today and in the real world the voters preferred Ceniceros, Tabera, Armenta and Kowalski by large margins.

BEST of luck Marge and Mel.
Ethics count

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Nov 4, 2010
 
Bob wrote:
Well... Mr. or Ms. Ethics Counts... the sources my statements come from are extremely reliable. It is very presumptuous of you to assume that I was not present and that you were (unless you are in fact Marge herself using this forum to try to advance your agenda) especially when this discussions was to have taken place in closed session. By the way, good job on going with the insult at the end, that's how mature people discuss politics. Laying judgment on me for listening to "hearsay" is not as ridiculous as the accusations you made several statements ago in which you accused Randall Ceniceros of taking down all of Marge's signs. Those are quite some rather slanderous claims, especially unless there is hard evidence to prove Randall was involved. From my interactions with Randall, I do not believe he would be the type of person to perform such underhanded acts to try to win a local school board election. The fact is, anybody could have removed campaign signs, and you shouldn't run around accusing Randall because he is an easy target.
In response to just so you know... the video clip in question that I saw from this event, did not show the educator introducing the "next Board member" but a candidate who could potentially be the next board member, and wishing him luck. Much different from already proclaiming him the next board member.
In closing, all of these arguments are now nullified. At least the residents encompassed by the Colton Joint Unified School District have voiced their opinions and we should now hopefully see great strides in all aspects of life and learning in CJUSD. I truly hope and believe this school board will truly act in the best interests of the communities and students they represent.
BEST OF LUCK RANDALL CENICEROS, ROBERT ARMENTA, PILAR TABERA, AND ROGER KOWALSKI!!!! You definitely have your work cut out for you.
Again a misguided Bob, I consider as you say "hard evidence" to items like video, license plate info, and eyewitness accounts as hard evidence. For the record my statement said "the opposition" which means just what it says. Over 400+ signs were not taken down, they were removed and the "opposition's " were put in place of. Integrity and character is when someone who experiences meaness such as this, and still doesnt have the desire to see the immature conduct of those involved punished with a felony arrest, and pubilc embarrasment.It is sometimes difficult to be one who can forgive. God knows those folks need it. God Bless you to Bob. I sure you think your beliefs are genuine.
R Ceniceros

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Jan 9, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thank you Colton community. 11,200 votes were cast in my favor. It was a long and tedious effort. Several board members and many city council members joined my campaign to get out the vote. Delaying the construction of GT High weighed heavily against the incumbents. Aligations about signage being removed is ridiculous. Many signs can still be found today near the schools (Bloomington H.S. and Jurupa Vista) where my kids attend. I suspect high winds played a large part in the disappearance. Approx. $19 million was borrowed from the school bond fund and $7 million from anticipated property taxes all done before Nov. We, the new board was left with the challenge of paying back those funds. Our district is cash strapped and county representatives suggests reductions. I accept this burden. If we are forced to make deep cuts to reach a blanced budget, it is my hope that everyone will contribute. We will work to avoid any jobs loss during these difficult economic times. God bless this country and those in need.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grand Terrace Discussions

Search the Grand Terrace Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr PEE PEE PETE 26,728
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 13 hr Fly straight 200,357
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 13 hr Fly right 4,893
Progress being made on new Walmart stores (Jul '12) 17 hr Jennifer Adair 2
❤️uuu Mon your so far away 2
my heart Mon your so far away 1
COLTON: Two arrested in corrections officer's s... (May '13) Mon Officers Cousin 6
•••
•••

Grand Terrace News Video

•••
Grand Terrace Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Terrace Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Terrace People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Terrace News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Terrace
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••