Grand Rivers, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Judged:

Tom is awesome. he is nice to everyone and I've seen it first hand. he has done so much to help grand rivers!!! he's constantly working with little rest and we, the ppl who work with him, love him!
GR Yuppie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

I totally agree. Tom has shown his dedication for Grand Rivers more than anyone I know. I appraise his hard work. I think he is a real nice guy and we could use a few more just like him.
resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Mayor
crazedcountryreb el

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

resident wrote:
Mayor
Reason I asked is he cussed out a 13 and 14 year old kids for ridin their 4 wheelers at little lake and called them f***in idiots
dougie

Grand Rivers, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

I don't belive for one second Tom would cuss a child! I know him well, thru work relationships, and I've seen him deal with children and this sounds like the farthest thing from the truth! he would do anything to help someone ESP a child! maybe you should recheck the story and make sure the kids aren't exaggerating, as kids often do. no offense intended to the kids but maybe they say that trying to keep themselves out of trouble???? Tom is hardworking and an overall great guy so I hate to see things like this written about truly a nice man.
crazedcountryreb el

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

What if I told you I was there when it happened it was my lil brother he called tht just for Ridin his 4 wheeler on the little lake trails and threw the dried up part of the lake and I've also seen his personally drink and drive threw town even the state troopers don't like him I've done talked to them
dougie

Grand Rivers, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

all I know is what I've seen first hand and so that's what I'm attesting to. good luck on ur quest to start drama. if u have a problem with Tom, man up or woman up, whichever u may b, and talk to him personally. I'm sure he'd b willing to chat anytime.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Why would anyone be riding a 4 wheeler on the sidewalks to begin with? There are lots of folks who walk down those walks and probably don't appreciate anyone who rides through the mud and then makes a big mess on the sidewalk. Tom works hard and doesn't get paid a penny to keep the city looking nice. You can go out just about any Sat. morning and see him blowing off the walks or doing something to make GR look good. Surely there is somewhere else to tear stuff up besides downtown GR.
crazedcountryreb el

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Yea I guess he's a hell of a guy good roll model especially when he's driving around while Drinkin just sayin
concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

heard this guy wasn't running for mayor again. We need a change. He's to involved with what's good for Green Turtle Bay. This place is his source of butter for his bread. Moodie needs to step aside and let an unparcel citizen perform the duties of mayor. I believe the city would be much better off.
crazedcountryreb el

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

The honey badger just don't give a shit
me-yo

Grand Rivers, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Tom moodie likes to sniff booty and let's his balls hang low. he's buffs his muscles and oils his body and even eats the yellow snow. don't crack on Tom, or dick or Harry....cause I'll just let you know....he knows karate and his hands are deadly so hey......Tom will eat you.....he's a cannibal!
Real Grand Rivers Citizen

Grand Rivers, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2011

Judged:

While Green Turtle Bay is Tom Moodie's "butter on his bread" his job as mayor of Grand Rivers is UNPAID. It's highly doubtful the good citizens of Grand Rivers would be able to pay the price to replace all the roles that Tom fills in the city. I've personally witnessed him digging out ditches for water lines, trimming trees after the ice storm, dealing with FEMA duirng the ice storm, working with grant writers to get more funding for Grand Rivers projects like Little Lake park, weedeating and planting beautification, painting sidewalks, putting up equipment and organizing for festivals, working with city lawyers and auditors, going to meetings for the League of Cities in Frankfort and much more. All UNPAID and work in addition to his regular job at Green Turtle Bay. Tom does it because he loves the town he grew up in not because of the support he gets from those he serves.
lets do it

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2011

He loves richard simmons
it is me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

Tom moodie is also a pirate. he has a pegleg and wears an eye patch and his pet parrot perched up on his shoulder e'rday
Nicka

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

Tom Moodie is an AmericanBadass!!!
Grand Rivers Resident

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Who would step up and do this non paying thankless job, we are very lucky to have Tom and if he dosen't run again he will be missed!!!! As for the young boys tearing up our town riding four wheelers there is a place in the LBL for that it is called Turkey Creek. This is a city not a four wheeler track, Tom has done more than anyone to make this place look as nice as it does now. Keep up the good work you do Tom Moodie.
Nicka

Grand Rivers, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

You tell'em Grand Rivers Resident!!!
resident

Corydon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

crazedcountryrebel wrote:
<quoted text>
Reason I asked is he cussed out a 13 and 14 year old kids for ridin their 4 wheelers at little lake and called them f***in idiots
If it the same 2 riding their 4 wheelers at 2:00 in the morning,
they needed to be cussed out. Where are the parents? It gets old trying to sleep and the stupid 4 wheelers running up and down back and forth thru town all night. Just obey the rules, no riding in the park and on side walks, PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grand Rivers Discussions

Search the Grand Rivers Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
some of the best kept lawns in calvert ? 1 hr pete jones 4
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Limbertwig 146,291
trouble in paradise 1 hr tellin 5
Corey Henson 3 hr kasey 11
Jeff moryl 4 hr travels 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Ashby 26,189
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 8 hr hollerrat 16,117
•••
•••
•••
Grand Rivers Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Rivers Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••