hummm

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Dec 30, 2011
is that azzhole claude cox still running that place, i heard he had a heart attack, dang shame it didnt kill him. anyone work there that reads these posts.
kyladi

Bellevue, WA

#2 Jan 25, 2012
my husband works there but is currently on lay off. he never had any problems with claude they got along good.
hummm

Calvert City, KY

#3 Jan 25, 2012
kyladi wrote:
my husband works there but is currently on lay off. he never had any problems with claude they got along good.
well i guess thats a good thing they get along well, sorry to hear he is laid off. i know several people that has had bad dealings with him when he was over at vulcan, thats why vulcan fired him it came down to a union vote. he likes to run his mouth when he is in a position of power but runs scared when he isn't. good luck to your husband
Distant Past

Killeen, TX

#4 Mar 15, 2012
hummm wrote:
is that azzhole claude cox still running that place, i heard he had a heart attack, dang shame it didnt kill him. anyone work there that reads these posts.
Just curious to know if he started another aggregate business. A little hard to believe. Are you sure he had a heart attack?
I am not absolutely sure we are talking about the same guy. I think he spelled his nickname with a double s instead of double z.
Of course he was younger then and he has probably earned more than a few "artistic" nicknames by now.
jerk

Asheville, NC

#5 Mar 19, 2012
Distant Past wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious to know if he started another aggregate business. A little hard to believe. Are you sure he had a heart attack?
I am not absolutely sure we are talking about the same guy. I think he spelled his nickname with a double s instead of double z.
Of course he was younger then and he has probably earned more than a few "artistic" nicknames by now.
He is moving back to Texas.praise the lord!We do not need him in our community ...he has caused enough damage.
Distant Past

Rhome, TX

#6 Mar 19, 2012
He is a native born KY son. Are you sure I can't talk you into keeping him? Seems only fair. I'm sure no one remembers anything after he said "I'm leaving". After all, there was a big celebration to plan, but did you hear who hired him? It's like playing hot potato, no one wants to get stuck with him! I can almost smell him coming this way. Sorry for your trouble, he does leave a mark.
uhhuh

United States

#7 Aug 10, 2012
Distant Past wrote:
He is a native born KY son. Are you sure I can't talk you into keeping him? Seems only fair. I'm sure no one remembers anything after he said "I'm leaving". After all, there was a big celebration to plan, but did you hear who hired him? It's like playing hot potato, no one wants to get stuck with him! I can almost smell him coming this way. Sorry for your trouble, he does leave a mark.
heard he got the vice presidents job for a company called summit resources. I think they are in mo. Not sure though where they are located but the vp info came from a very reliable source. Feel sorry for the whole company. How is it a jerk like that can move up the ranks like he does?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rivers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
squirters wanted 2 hr Nipper 17
Tayor Bynum 8 hr """ 1
danielle wesmolan (Oct '14) 9 hr Got papers on her 9
Will Renz 9 hr Sorry 4
Divorce? Maint 15 hr Stetson 9
Erika Owens 21 hr ho ho ho 2
EM director 23 hr Not kidding 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rivers Mortgages