Senior animals have lots of love

Senior animals have lots of love

There are 1 comment on the Toledo Blade story from Jun 23, 2013, titled Senior animals have lots of love. In it, Toledo Blade reports that:

April Wilcox of Toledo is fostering Opal, a senior French bulldog and Chihuahua mix, for Planned Pethood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Toledo Blade.

Wig

San Jose, CA

#1 Jun 24, 2013
I'm Mercy Wig, My husband divorced me 3 years ago for no reason, i did all i could to get him but didnt work, until i met Dr. Ikedi on the internet who helped me to cast a re-union spell and within 24hours my husband came back to me apologising. Thanks to Dr. Ikedi. Contact this great spell caster on your relationship or marriage problems at [email protected] Goodluck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Northwood's own 'Bridezilla': TV series feature... (Aug '08) Jul '16 Brandy Croak 95
News New Jail Being Constructed in Lancaster Gets Mi... (Jan '16) Jan '16 They cannot kill ... 1
Looking for my cousin? (Jan '12) Aug '15 Onelove 4
News Fairfield County hires manager for jail project (Jun '15) Jun '15 They cannot kill ... 1
Robert Louis Hampton (May '15) May '15 scaryjo 1
Robert Louis Hampton (May '15) May '15 scaryjo 1
News Applebutter Fest draws thousands (Nov '14) Nov '14 partisan 1

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages