Shark Steam Mop

When it comes to mopping floors, there are a lot of options these days besides a mop and bucket. Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
STARR

Las Vegas, NV

#186 Nov 16, 2013
We got the run around by The Shark mop they sell a piece of JUNK and it is over priced.
Celine Dion

Roopville, GA

#187 Nov 16, 2013
STARR wrote:
We got the run around by The Shark mop they sell a piece of JUNK and it is over priced.
It's like the gayest thing ever
Barb Strysand

Hudsonville, MI

#188 Dec 9, 2013
I swear by the steam mop. It's also great for removing make up.
Lisa

Yates Center, KS

#189 Feb 25, 2014
Jenny wrote:
So after a year, using the mop around 2-3 times per month. The steam just won't come out anymore. I have read all the comments, tried the vinegar thing, still not working, so I have decided to move on to something else.
Shark should lower the price to around 19.99. I think that is what a years use is worth, not 129.00. I got the super deluxe model that has interchangeable heads, and something for the carpet.
I have to mention that I take excellent care of my stuff. I guess my problem was that I left water in it. I guess you should buy distilled water only, as some water can be hard and build up inside it and cause it to stop working. Mine still gets hot but steam shoots out the sides instead of the bottom. Bummer because I love it for my tiled floors as cleaners seep up into grout and smell after a while.
Jenny - I had the same issue with my shark. Steam shooting out sides but not mop head. I took the covers off the unit (you'll need a Phillips head screw driver), found the house that popped off the mop head nozzle, put it back on and reassembled the unit. Agree it shouldn't have popped off considering price of unit, but at least it works again. Thanks.- Lisa

Since: Sep 14

Location hidden

#190 Sep 11, 2014
Shark is great
After I read this article http://steammoplist.com/top-5-shark-steam-mop...
I bought Shark Premium SC630 last year and untill now, it is running very well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 4 hr Casual Observer 2,314
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? 14 hr No_More_Dems 106
WLLA channel 64 - off the air? (Feb '12) 16 hr glassy girl 8
Obama and cocaine addicts 23 hr Leroy 11
go blue goes black Tue Idea Maker 68
Crowd Walks Out On Obama Tue no_more_dems 6
Watch Racebaiter Oprah Wigout On Guest's Opinion Tue Eldasha 54
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids Jobs