One in hospital after falling off school roof

A person is in the hospital right now after falling off the roof of Douglas Elementary School. Full Story
Saugatuck Resident

Wayne, MI

#1 Jul 28, 2008
GOD be with this worker. what a scary thing to happen,
Hex No

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Jul 28, 2008
Prayers to the family. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
resident

Greenville, MI

#3 Jul 28, 2008
I hope he makes a full recovery! Construction is such a scary field to work in!! as I no my husband workes it but on bridges.
Lori

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jul 28, 2008
My prayers are with you and the family Tommy. sending good vibes... with everything you do, being hurt on the everyday job is not something I would have ever thought would happen to you.

Prayers Prayers Prayers - we all need to be saying them for you!
Senior Saftey

Holland, MI

#5 Jul 28, 2008
I hope he was wearing a hard hat in good shape. Either way recover well. Not a good day to be a construction worker from todays stories.
Aunt Sue

Fairbanks, AK

#6 Jul 28, 2008
All our prayers are with you Tom, and with Kim and the kids. We want you to know we are thinking of you all.
TDJensen

Altoona, PA

#7 Jul 28, 2008
I worked construction for many years and hard hats were the norm. But, a 14' steel beam...that is impossible to stop. Sure hope he pulls through this with flying colors.

“Be Respectful”

Since: Jul 08

Grand Rapids

#8 Jul 28, 2008
Ouch! Thoughts and prayers go out to this worker for a full recovery.

Since: Jun 08

Grandville, MI

#9 Jul 28, 2008
What a horrible accident!

My prayers go out to this man and his family.
nmemjs

Ionia, MI

#10 Jul 28, 2008
kim,kaylee,mary, and tommy....i'm thinking of you all and my prayers are there for tom.
Wendy

Greenville, MI

#11 Jul 28, 2008
My thoughts and prayers are with this man and his family at this time. I hope everything pulls through for him!
trisha

South Haven, MI

#15 Jul 29, 2008
Our family will be praying for Tom to make a full recovery and that God will give his family strenth during this time in their lives.
Denyse

Grand Rapids, MI

#16 Jul 29, 2008
Our thoughts and prayers are with you Tom, as well as with Kim and the kids.
katie

El Paso, TX

#17 Jul 29, 2008
Kaylee and family~ our thoughts and prayers are with you... stay strong, and know that all of the guys at the company are thinking of you and praying for you... Kimmie, as a fellow wife, just know I am praying for you and Tom, you are both very strong, and I know you can make it thru anything! much love to you all.
Cy - Gun Lake Comm Church

Grand Haven, MI

#18 Jul 29, 2008
We pray that Tom will have a complete physical healing, that God's angels will surround him and his family and give them strength during this difficult time. We pray that God will give wisdom to the doctors as they work to restore Tom's health.
Caledonia native

Deckerville, MI

#19 Jul 29, 2008
Our family will be keeping Tom and his family in our thoughts and prayers. Does anyone know if the family has set up a Care Page through Spectrum? We would like to keep track of Tom's progress and send our personal get well wishes directly to the family.
family member

Hoffman Estates, IL

#20 Jul 29, 2008
Caledonia native wrote:
Our family will be keeping Tom and his family in our thoughts and prayers. Does anyone know if the family has set up a Care Page through Spectrum? We would like to keep track of Tom's progress and send our personal get well wishes directly to the family.
There is a care page setup now. Search tomgehl (all one word) and you will find it.
John and Dana

Washington, MI

#21 Jul 29, 2008
We are praying for all of you and hope Tom makes a full recovery!
kim gehl

Greenville, MI

#22 Aug 1, 2008
Caledonia native wrote:
Yes we have type in tomgehl all one word

thanks
Neighbor

Grand Rapids, MI

#23 Aug 2, 2008
Tom, Kim and all the kids, The kids and I are praying very hard. We miss the truch, haha.
Huggs and Kisses to you all. Michelle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why war with isis? 1 hr pipedream 30
Hillary's Letters To Saul Alinsky 2 hr Lilly1234 2
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? 9 hr Oneal 73
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 9 hr Go Blue Forever 1,382
White House Fence Jumper Petition 9 hr Oneal 4
Obama's new approval rating at 38% (Mar '14) 9 hr Oneal 116
Ottawa County Sheriff's Detectives Responded 10 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 1
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••