Police: Single stab wound kills boyfriend

Authorities in Van Buren County are investigating a homicide that occurred early Sunday morning. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
I know

Hudsonville, MI

#2 Oct 5, 2008
I know that's right
Hahaha wrote:
Well, the good news is that she's single now, so she'll available. The bad news: she's not going to be really able to go out on any dates for a while. Oh well...at least if she's your new g-friend you wouldn't ever have to worry about where she is!
It would be nice if we had a picture of her so we can check her out...c'mon Wood!!

Since: Jun 08

Fontana, WI

#4 Oct 5, 2008
Wow, for once they didn't arrest the guy? I sappose a body is a little harder to overlook then if he just had a black eye or something.
Dustin

Virginia Beach, VA

#5 Oct 5, 2008
wall guys all I have to say is its a messed up worked today and it just seems like I keep lousing friends eather because thay get killed or move a way and I just wish I had the chance to say good by to Bruce and I just hope hes in a better place now.
so I'm going to mess waking just a few feet over to his house to eat dinner at his house hear and there and I'm going to mess the food he know how to cook to because he was such a good cook and could girll up some good food in the summer time.
shocked

Fennville, MI

#6 Oct 5, 2008
Lakeshore wrote:
Wow, for once they didn't arrest the guy? I sappose a body is a little harder to overlook then if he just had a black eye or something.
they did originallly arest the guy he was the one that took off on moped. he showed up later at the hospital for stab wound and got arrested now he's dead. they both sound a little fruity if you ask me. i personnally do not think any man is worth dying over or killing for.

“Be Respectful”

Since: Jul 08

Grand Rapids

#8 Oct 5, 2008
Wow. Crazy story.
Interested Party

Grand Rapids, MI

#9 Oct 5, 2008
Dustin wrote:
wall guys all I have to say is its a messed up worked today and it just seems like I keep lousing friends eather because thay get killed or move a way and I just wish I had the chance to say good by to Bruce and I just hope hes in a better place now.
so I'm going to mess waking just a few feet over to his house to eat dinner at his house hear and there and I'm going to mess the food he know how to cook to because he was such a good cook and could girll up some good food in the summer time.
Did you even go to school?
BOB

United States

#10 Oct 5, 2008
broric wrote:
i heard it was his wife, anita woody
Funny HAHAHAHA
Moondawg

Lowell, WI

#13 Oct 5, 2008
Yea, hicks! Ha, ha, McCain, your OUT! so now the real boss!, Palin will try to fight your fight...
deb from michigan

Byron Center, MI

#14 Oct 5, 2008
Come on now if this guy is his freind then he is upset.
Can't we forget about the lack of education for once and open the heart I am sure you lost loved ones in your life??
And the way this man died is awful and your finding humor in it?
Go to a freinds funeral that you know they have been murdered I am sure you will change your sense of haha on a few things
cdc

Ionia, MI

#15 Oct 5, 2008
thats why i don't trust no womens! you just never know who you run into these days!!
Love Stinks

Coopersville, MI

#16 Oct 5, 2008
"they did originallly arest the guy he was the one that took off on moped. he showed up later at the hospital for stab wound and got arrested now he's dead. they both sound a little fruity if you ask me. i personnally do not think any man is worth dying over or killing for." posted by Shocked.
If this is true, Wood TV 8 better get their act together. GR has the two worst news reporting organizations. Why don't they give us the story without leaving the real important issues out of it. It is almost if they could care a less to what the viewers know is correct.
I am very sorry to hear about anyone's death but esp. when it is from violence. I don't know if she was protecting herself but it is too bad for both of them. She now has to live with killing someone. It was probable a fight that esclated out of control. I will be praying for the families of these two people. GOD BLESS the ones who are suffering.
Love Stinks

Coopersville, MI

#17 Oct 5, 2008
turdshooter quotes: "i'll bet you eat stupid for your meals too. lol... you sound like a rambling idiot. or maybe its just to many old milwalkees best.
good luck in getting your diploma."

I hate to say it but Dustin is the one who is making an honest living, not hurting a flee. I'm sure those fat cats from the banks (who sucked us dry and wanted more) could post a highly educated comment. The greedy pigs could say how sorry they are and this needs to come to an end. They are calling out for the support of all Americans to help offset domestic violence. Yeah, I'm sure you would rather have those pigs posting something, that did every American wrong compared to Dustin, who has not hurt a flea. Obviously, you take pride in running down people who might not have had an opportunity to attend a school where learning was valued. He could even be challenged. But I am sure you would rather run with the big boys, as it makes you feel better about yourself. I pray you find compassion for others before you are stabbed to death.

Since: Mar 08

Encino, CA

#18 Oct 6, 2008
There is nothing like a womans scorn.
jijij

Grand Rapids, MI

#19 Oct 6, 2008
hahahahahahaha
heart felt

Greenville, MI

#20 Oct 6, 2008
Dustin wrote:
Dustin, I'm sorry that you have lost a friend in such a terrible way. It sounds like the relationship between those two should have ended a long time ago, but not in this way. May time heel your wounds. Take care.
Interested Party

Grand Rapids, MI

#21 Oct 6, 2008
heart felt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dustin, I'm sorry that you have lost a friend in such a terrible way. It sounds like the relationship between those two should have ended a long time ago, but not in this way. May time heel your wounds. Take care.
It's "heal" not heel. Did YOU go to school?
Warren

Palatine, IL

#22 Oct 6, 2008
Has anyone seen my baseball? I've been asking for weeks and no one has seen it. Surely it's around here somewhere. Frank & Beans, Frank & Beans!!!!!
JDM

Sidney, MI

#23 Oct 6, 2008
Interested Party,
I bet you sit around all day prof reading everyone's comments and correcting them. You must not have anything better to do with your life. You sure don't have feelings for other people's hard times. Maybe you should look at changing your life style.
kritliver

Grand Rapids, MI

#25 Oct 6, 2008
At least no one threw a pregnant Chihuahua at any one this time.........
Back Off

Grand Rapids, MI

#26 Oct 6, 2008
Just goes to show you..."Never Tick a Woman off!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 1,483
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... 7 hr Really 58
Put Tolls on Our Interstate Highways 11 hr Really 20
most ludicrious car commercial 12 hr bobolinq 1
happy wife . . . 13 hr bobolinq 1
sony balony 18 hr Idea Maker 6
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan 23 hr Who 1
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info