Missed MARVIN Week Call-In

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

Winged

United States

#1 Apr 4, 2009
HELP! I mistakenly wrote my MARVIN date down on the wrong week and subsequently have missed my MARVIN call..along with the make-up dates..did not realize it until late Friday..I was informed that UIC has extended MARVIN temporarily to Saturdays but when I went online to check..April 4 is not one of them!!! Does anyone know what I can do?? I cannot affort do lose the benifits and am hearing rumours that this may mess up my whole claim!! I'm getting scared!!!
Mike

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Apr 4, 2009
I dont believe it will mess up the whole claim. However I do believe you are out of luck for this period. I guess just try to call them on Monday and see if there is anything they can do for you.

Since: Feb 09

nowhere

#3 Apr 4, 2009
you probably wont be able to get the money until next week i answered a question wrong and had to wait a whole week to get the money

“O__o ?”

Since: May 08

Grandville

#4 Apr 4, 2009
Call immediately on either your next call in day or the next make up day. Or, call their call center. Or.....write to Woodtv as they have a woman from the UE office coming in often to answer questions.
cindi

Holland, MI

#5 May 18, 2009
Winged wrote:
HELP! I mistakenly wrote my MARVIN date down on the wrong week and subsequently have missed my MARVIN call..along with the make-up dates..did not realize it until late Friday..I was informed that UIC has extended MARVIN temporarily to Saturdays but when I went online to check..April 4 is not one of them!!! Does anyone know what I can do?? I cannot affort do lose the benifits and am hearing rumours that this may mess up my whole claim!! I'm getting scared!!!
what happened?? I just did the same thing and they are telling me I will lose 3 weeks pay?

“MI needs the death penalty! ”

Since: Jun 07

Kalkaska

#6 May 18, 2009
My son did something simaler and was told to call on the next date. As for the missed date they would not pay. It's your responsibility to make the call on time. If you miss the makeup you are SOL.

Sorry you will have to learn this the hard way.
InTheSameBoat

Plymouth, MI

#7 Sep 29, 2010
Winged wrote:
I found this post super informative when I ran into the same thing:

http://careerpurgatory.com/2010/06/08/you-mis...
pat

United States

#8 Mar 11, 2012
I miss my original date to call Marvin.which was Tuesday so I called on thursday for make up now its Sunday and I havnt received any payment when should I expect to receive a payment im worried...
Jan

Caledonia, MI

#9 Apr 21, 2012
who cares, get a grip on your life
john

Barnesville, OH

#10 Aug 2, 2012
jan your a moron so you think your better than somebody b/c your not on unemployment i hope you rot in hell you are a disgrace to humanity
charl

Flint, MI

#11 Oct 15, 2013
Jan..Lol its people like you who make this world such a headache to wake upto everyday. You wipe your asd like the rest of us...I hope. Hopfully one day youll get a grip on the reality that we had jobs and probly lost then due to aholes like you!!!!
meandI

Detroit, MI

#12 Aug 26, 2014
Id love to bitch slap Jan.. Tho shes most likely a troll looking for a fight.. Either way, RACK OFF!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
XL Pipeline 15 min Idea Maker 1
Dr Ben Carson 2016! 30 min Idea Maker 25
Reasons to vote for Obama (Oct '12) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 132
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 9 hr Go Blue Forever 1,429
Look Who''s Missing Emails Were Recovered 9 hr Rob 2
Maco Steel Closes (Mar '08) 10 hr Slater 88 23
Lets Chat (Mar '08) 18 hr Ryleigh 40,166
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News