Joe

Lexington, KY

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Is it legal to buy marijuana in Grand Rapids now? What about medical? If so where, how and best place? Can anyone assist?
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#2 Jan 17, 2013
No, it's not legal to buy in Grand Rapids now. For Medical, you need a Medical Marijuana card. Given all the gang (and drug) related shootings in GR the past month, you might want to reconsider your purchasing plans or it could come with a side order or hot lead.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 18, 2013
free thinker wrote:
No, it's not legal to buy in Grand Rapids now. For Medical, you need a Medical Marijuana card. Given all the gang (and drug) related shootings in GR the past month, you might want to reconsider your purchasing plans or it could come with a side order or hot lead.
Violence is just not a part of the marijuana culture....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Farmington, MI

#4 Jan 18, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Violence is just not a part of the marijuana culture....
Tell that to the victims of the Cartels in Mexico.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Violence is just not a part of the marijuana culture....
Maybe not for you, the end user of it.
But it is for the people that got it to you.
Unless you grow your own.
We all know that down in Florida, it's just a drug free happy zone without any drug related crimes,
but things are different here.
Most violence IS drug related!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 19, 2013
Not pot related....talk to a cop sometime....people on pot usually are docile as hell....Jim, i haven't smoked in years, but your cheapshots are cute, but sad.....
Dumb Blue

Lady Lake, FL

#7 Jan 19, 2013
Dumbass Forever wrote:
Not pot related....talk to a cop sometime....people on pot usually are docile as hell....Jim, i haven't smoked in years, but your cheapshots are cute, but sad.....
You are excellent proof of someone who smoked pot!

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#8 Jan 20, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Not pot related....talk to a cop sometime....people on pot usually are docile as hell....Jim, i haven't smoked in years, but your cheapshots are cute, but sad.....
You did set yourself up on that one.
As far as talkin to a "cop" ...got that covered.
My cousin is one,... and sometimrs I get to go for s ride.
You would be surprised!
LOL,.... you say that drug's are not a factor.....
Good luck with thst argument.
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

#9 Jan 20, 2013
You mentioned "drugs" which "drugs" are you referring to. There are a lot of dangerous "drugs" out there, including prescription "drugs". Be more specific. Unless it is a cop on a huge "pot" bust, the danger is not that bad, unless, of course, you are referring to the more dangerous "drugs".
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>You did set yourself up on that one.
As far as talkin to a "cop" ...got that covered.
My cousin is one,... and sometimrs I get to go for s ride.
You would be surprised!
LOL,.... you say that drug's are not a factor.....
Good luck with thst argument.
Ghost of Chucky Heston

Grand Rapids, MI

#10 Jan 20, 2013
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe not for you, the end user of it.
But it is for the people that got it to you.
Unless you grow your own.
We all know that down in Florida, it's just a drug free happy zone without any drug related crimes,
but things are different here.
Most violence IS drug related!
Most of the local good pot is grown here dimwit. The people that got it to you are probably your neighbor, your usher at church or the guy who rang up your groceries. Don't fool yourself, the people who grow pot aren't anymore dangerous than anyone else.
Ghost of Chucky Heston

Grand Rapids, MI

#11 Jan 20, 2013
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>You did set yourself up on that one.
As far as talkin to a "cop" ...got that covered.
My cousin is one,... and sometimrs I get to go for s ride.
You would be surprised!
LOL,.... you say that drug's are not a factor.....
Good luck with thst argument.
I know 3 cops 2 GR and 1 KCSD. Two of the three won't bust anyone with under a half ounce who has a clean record. They make them dump it. They aren't worried about pot dealers or pot heads. Meth, anything cocaine related and designer drugs are their main concern. They say its an epidemic in this area like most the country.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12 Jan 21, 2013
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>You did set yourself up on that one.
As far as talkin to a "cop" ...got that covered.
My cousin is one,... and sometimrs I get to go for s ride.
You would be surprised!
LOL,.... you say that drug's are not a factor.....
Good luck with thst argument.
I am speaking specifically about marijuana, please don't spin my point....i say again, use of marijuana generally, doe's not promote aggressive behavior.....now, that does'nt mean dealers are NEVER violent or that people NEVER have fought, but it is a very rare event....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Selma' is an important teaching tool 17 min bobolinq 2
And Yet Another Moonbat Insults Our Soldiers 41 min Oneal 1
japan will cave . . . 6 hr KillTheSYStem 2
NOW Obama Has A Plan To Save The Middle Class?? Sat Oneal 14
Lets Chat (Mar '08) Fri Trouser Cough 40,197
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Fri Go Blue Forever 1,555
More Anti-American Liberalism Fri Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:35PM
Who Benefits Most from Hiring of Gase?
Bleacher Report 5:14 PM
How Bears Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report 6:04 PM
Why Lions Must Draft CB Trae Waynes
Bleacher Report12:00 AM
3 Mistakes the Chicago Bears Can't Afford to Make This Offseason
Bleacher Report 9:15 AM
Tillman Hints at Return to Bears with Tweet