Faux Nose "Corrects" CBS Story of FL Woman Losing Her Health Insurance

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#1 Nov 23, 2013
Fox News talks to FL woman who is losing her health insurance, and the TRUTH comes out.

See the Video!

The interview shows that many Americans have no idea of what their health insurance actually covers. A good number of people pay more attention to the cost than to the coverage. What is or isn’t covered only becomes a concern when they get sick. Barrette calls the policy “totally confusing.” Van Susteren, who is a lawyer, agrees. But the brochure about the plan is quite plain: the plan pays up to $50 for most covered services. Lab services are 100% paid for. There is no coverage for hospital stays.

After both women agree that Barrette’s current policy is almost worthless, Van Susteren says “Your promise wasn’t kept. You don’t get to keep your policy.”

Yes, damned Obamacare. Forcing people off insurance policies that won’t cover anything they actually need to have covered. The horror!

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/11/01/diann...

More to Follow!
setrlvr

Lake Odessa, MI

#2 Nov 23, 2013
That was a waste of my time and everybody else's. Cherry picking as usual. There are more outrageous actions on the liberal side. If you want to have some fun, switch parties cuz right now you're getting boring........"What's that Lassie? Timmy fell in the well?"
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#3 Nov 23, 2013
Vicious thread title #4
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#4 Nov 23, 2013
Call it whatever you like O-nutso, no matter how you cut it you're still ahead with 26 since October 1.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#5 Nov 24, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Call it whatever you like O-nutso, no matter how you cut it you're still ahead with 26 since October 1.
Quit showing up the bagger queen with facts.......

Dingle's berries bother her when those panties get shoved up there!
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#6 Nov 24, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit showing up the bagger queen with facts.......
Dingle's berries bother her when those panties get shoved up there!
If you little radical submissive trolls think articles proving that "if you like your current plan you can keep it" is a complete and total lie will somehow gain you credibility, be my guest ... please continue!

Here, I'll bump this to the top to help you out.

Whether this person's insurance met your hypocritical standards or not, when Obama made the lie heard round the country repeatedly I don't recall him EVER stating, "... unless we feel your coverage isn't good enough. Then you foiks are gonna pay like 3-4 times as much!!"

You dipshits continue to labor under the delusion that you can spin the lie by claiming the "better" coverage people are now going to pay FAR more for, is somehow going to make them OK with having their health coverage upped 200-300%.

LOL ... good luck with that!
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#7 Nov 24, 2013
The only one spinning a lie is you, O-nutso and 'Really' gets you angry is I've proven it. Over and over again. Losing all the time should make you try harder. But for you it just makes you more stupid.
setrlvr

Lake Odessa, MI

#8 Nov 24, 2013
pipedream wrote:
The only one spinning a lie is you, O-nutso and 'Really' gets you angry is I've proven it. Over and over again. Losing all the time should make you try harder. But for you it just makes you more stupid.
Starting several threads blaming republicans for liberal crap is not only ridiculous but incredibly desperate. Do you feel desperate? You should. You should and must feel like taking a constant shower to scrub the Obama stink off of you. Well...grab a brillo pad, or better yet a magic eraser and hope for the best.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#9 Nov 24, 2013
pipedream wrote:
LOL ... you really are desperate! While I watch the progressive brain trust spinning on the spit they created for themselves, and their loyal fans frantically trying to change the subject with every post, I'd say "angry" is about the last thing I could be accused of - with the obvious exception of ever having lost a debate to a liberal that is!

Isn't it time for you to track down another Obama threat-maker? Maybe this time from Tallahassee or Kukamonga or some other region that has virtually no bearing whatsoever on 99.9999% of America.

Maybe Bob can throw another tantrum over fast food! "Anything but more Obamacare facts!!!!!!!!!!"
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#10 Nov 24, 2013
You don't have fact O-nutso. You have a big pile of bull-schit GOPher talking points and other nonsense. You have about 4 other baggers on here you can preach to. That's all you have big mouth. Doesn't that tell you something? So if it makes you feel good, have at it. Just know I'm not going to let your B.S. stand.
Sassy

Byron Center, MI

#11 Nov 24, 2013
pipedream wrote:
You don't have fact O-nutso. You have a big pile of bull-schit GOPher talking points and other nonsense. You have about 4 other baggers on here you can preach to. That's all you have big mouth. Doesn't that tell you something? So if it makes you feel good, have at it. Just know I'm not going to let your B.S. stand.
Gimme your sauce pipecream!
setrlvr

Lake Odessa, MI

#12 Nov 25, 2013
pipedream wrote:
So when you feel outnumbered and outwitted you get nasty.(like we couldn't figure that out). Typical liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 1 hr katylied67 1,000
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 1 hr tom wingo 1,935
bruce jenner!? who cares! 3 hr ricardo gran polla 6
News Victim in ponzi scheme comes forward (May '09) 4 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 40
are you texas enough? 5 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
News 1 dead, 4 injured after driver falls asleep, st... Mon robert 1
Tremors of the Earthquake Kind Mon Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]