First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#1 Sep 20, 2013
"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state's basketball court, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

I really hope that the members of the NRA understand that every time they donate to their favorite cause......

A Gang-Banger Smiles!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/20/chic...
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Fenton, MI

#2 Sep 20, 2013
Gang bangers are not a well regulated group..... We who have firearms do pay attention to the laws.... But you still molest sheep......

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#3 Sep 20, 2013
Bob wrote:
"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state's basketball court, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
I really hope that the members of the NRA understand that every time they donate to their favorite cause......
A Gang-Banger Smiles!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/20/chic...
I completely fail to see the association between NRA members (of which I am not one) donatating money with gang bangers somehow benefiting from those donations in such a way as to cause them to be smiling.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#4 Sep 20, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I completely fail to see the association between NRA members (of which I am not one) donatating money with gang bangers somehow benefiting from those donations in such a way as to cause them to be smiling.
There is none of course. It's just Bob's desperate attempts to garner attention by making up outlandish, incendiary and wholly fabricated crap like he always does.

Instead of addressing the real problem of criminalistic, uneducated and weakly-punished gangs running around creating havoc in inner-city neighborhoods, which of course doesn't tie in with the progressive "disarm-the-citizens " narrative, the left will twist any gun-related violence to suit their purpose, even if it means ignoring the deaths of thousands of inner city black kids every year - you know the ones that Obama says could be his sons, when of course it fits his agenda.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#5 Sep 21, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I completely fail to see the association between NRA members (of which I am not one) donatating money with gang bangers somehow benefiting from those donations in such a way as to cause them to be smiling.
I don't know why.....

Every time someone has suggested a law dealing with gun ownership, the NRA starts beating the fund raising alarm to fight it. From background checks to Teflon coated cop-killer bullets, it's all an attack on the 2nd amendment and worthy of asking members to cough up some extra cash. Go back and look at some of the fanatics on here bragging about how many NEW members joined the NRA right after every shooting.

Whenever a criminal commits a mass shooting, the NRA is sure to beat the drums to make sure that no new law is passed to discourage people from getting their hands on the newest deadliest weapon.

Now why would a gang banger not be happy?

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#6 Sep 21, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why.....
Every time someone has suggested a law dealing with gun ownership, the NRA starts beating the fund raising alarm to fight it. From background checks to Teflon coated cop-killer bullets, it's all an attack on the 2nd amendment and worthy of asking members to cough up some extra cash. Go back and look at some of the fanatics on here bragging about how many NEW members joined the NRA right after every shooting.
Whenever a criminal commits a mass shooting, the NRA is sure to beat the drums to make sure that no new law is passed to discourage people from getting their hands on the newest deadliest weapon.
Now why would a gang banger not be happy?
Your focus is misguided. The NRA gets funding on the same false premise the the anti-gun lobby does.
I've already pointed out that Washington D.C. had a no guns law in place in 1978 and in spite of that remained and remains to this day one of the most gun-violent cities in the entire U.S. Those gun related crimes were done by gang members, drug dealers, thiefs, and other criminals.
Why are you not proposing a way to get the guns out of the hands of those people and even possibly admit that doing so would drastically reduce the problem of gun violence and gun related crime?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#7 Sep 21, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Your focus is misguided. The NRA gets funding on the same false premise the the anti-gun lobby does.
I've already pointed out that Washington D.C. had a no guns law in place in 1978 and in spite of that remained and remains to this day one of the most gun-violent cities in the entire U.S. Those gun related crimes were done by gang members, drug dealers, thiefs, and other criminals.
Why are you not proposing a way to get the guns out of the hands of those people and even possibly admit that doing so would drastically reduce the problem of gun violence and gun related crime?
I have proposed such things.......

Why hasn't the NRA?

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#8 Sep 21, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I have proposed such things.......
Why hasn't the NRA?
The only tone I've gotten from you is to repeal the 2nd amendment and take away everyone's guns. Of course the only guns they will get are the ones from the honest people.
Why hasn't the anti-gun movement proposed a sensible solution?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#9 Sep 22, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
The only tone I've gotten from you is to repeal the 2nd amendment and take away everyone's guns. Of course the only guns they will get are the ones from the honest people.
Why hasn't the anti-gun movement proposed a sensible solution?
Just like the only tone you have which is in complete agreement with the NRA fanatics.

You can search until doom's day and won't find where I've said that either the second amendment should be repealed, or that I favor guns taken away from honest people...... Those are the points where your NRA panties get all bound up on you.

That you think that the so-called anti-gun movement, known better as the gun control crowd, have only proposed solutions that aren't sensible..... Should I point out that they have at least proposed solutions, or that they would be considered reasonable if you were?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#10 Sep 22, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
The only tone I've gotten from you is to repeal the 2nd amendment and take away everyone's guns. Of course the only guns they will get are the ones from the honest people.
Why hasn't the anti-gun movement proposed a sensible solution?
Oops, I misspoke......

The NRA has made proposals to solve the problem.

Ban video games and movies that tread on one of those unimportant amendments to the constitution!
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#11 Sep 22, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, I misspoke......
The NRA has made proposals to solve the problem.
Ban video games and movies that tread on one of those unimportant amendments to the constitution!
Progressives aren't the least bit concerned with saving innocent lives when it comes to gun violence. They are only concerned with their anti-gun agenda:

The NRA has proposed creating more avenues for people showing signs of insanity, for they believe the solution isn't harassing law-abiding citizens by making it more difficult to possess a firearm, as is their constitutional right, but addressing the real problems that cause people to grab a gun and commit massacres. Furthermore, the NRA has proposed stricter convictions for gun-related infractions. Had the Navy Yard shooter been convicted more stringently after twice firing his gun in public 13 people at the Navy Yard would be enjoying a nice weekend at this moment.

Of course progressives are obstinate and insulting of those common-sense proposals because they don't fit their anti-gun agenda.

Remember this:

Progressives ignore the massive gang-related black on black murders, which kill far more young black youths than white (or Latino) law-abiding gun owners, but make a three-ring media circus out of the shooting of one black teen that ultimately was determined by jury to be self-defense.

Why? Once again, because it didn't fit their agenda. Progressives are only concerned with the agenda, not the solution.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#12 Sep 22, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the only tone you have which is in complete agreement with the NRA fanatics.
You can search until doom's day and won't find where I've said that either the second amendment should be repealed, or that I favor guns taken away from honest people...... Those are the points where your NRA panties get all bound up on you.
That you think that the so-called anti-gun movement, known better as the gun control crowd, have only proposed solutions that aren't sensible..... Should I point out that they have at least proposed solutions, or that they would be considered reasonable if you were?
And for some unknown reason (sarcasm intended) you keep avoiding the facts I've presented regarding the gun control movement.
I'll say it once again. In 1978 possession of any gun was outlawed in D.C. and yet it continued to be one of the most gun violent cities in the entire U.S.

Sorry Bob, admitting that the anti-gun lobby's suggestion to take everyone's guns away is painful for you, and a worthless one at that. That's very obvious. What possible reasonable solution would come from that??
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#13 Sep 23, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
And for some unknown reason (sarcasm intended) you keep avoiding the facts I've presented regarding the gun control movement.
I'll say it once again. In 1978 possession of any gun was outlawed in D.C. and yet it continued to be one of the most gun violent cities in the entire U.S.
Sorry Bob, admitting that the anti-gun lobby's suggestion to take everyone's guns away is painful for you, and a worthless one at that. That's very obvious. What possible reasonable solution would come from that??
Why shouldn't I ignore completely illogical thinking?

According to you, DC banned all guns in 1978 and there are guns all over the place..... Your cure is to follow the lead of the NRA which thinks that even more guns should be pumped into that city..... Brilliant!

After you've pulled your head out, please provide those facts that the I support taking everyone's guns away. Be careful as fresh air can be addicting!
Jim

United States

#14 Sep 23, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Why shouldn't I ignore completely illogical thinking?

According to you, DC banned all guns in 1978 and there are guns all over the place..... Your cure is to follow the lead of the NRA which thinks that even more guns should be pumped into that city..... Brilliant!

After you've pulled your head out, please provide those facts that the I support taking everyone's guns away. Be careful as fresh air can be addicting!
More guns should be pumped out to law abiding citizens. That will make criminals think twice before they act. NRA also suggested a armed guard at every school. Or arm teachers that choose to and require that they be trained.
Every Swedish citizen are required to own a fully automatic firearm. Their violent crime rate with a firearm is virtually nothing.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#15 Sep 23, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
More guns should be pumped out to law abiding citizens. That will make criminals think twice before they act. NRA also suggested a armed guard at every school. Or arm teachers that choose to and require that they be trained.
Every Swedish citizen are required to own a fully automatic firearm. Their violent crime rate with a firearm is virtually nothing.
Nice try, but like most of you patriots, you can't get your story straight.

Sweden doesn't allow for the private ownership of fully automatic weapons other than in extreme cases.

The closest to your contention would be the Swiss, which is completely different than the Swedes. They mandate that all males between the ages of 20-30 belong to their national militia, attend training classes, and keep their gov't issued weapon at home during their time of enlistment. During that time, the only time they can carry the weapon out of the home is for militia training, or if they can obtain a special permit which is restricted to only a few specific professions. After age 30, they can choose to keep that weapon, but it is converted in a factory to a semi-auto version. Gun deaths average 4.7 per/1,000 residents which is lower than here in the USA, but is higher than a number of other countries.

I can't imagine you patriots putting up with all those restrictions.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#16 Sep 23, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Why shouldn't I ignore completely illogical thinking?
According to you, DC banned all guns in 1978 and there are guns all over the place..... Your cure is to follow the lead of the NRA which thinks that even more guns should be pumped into that city..... Brilliant!
After you've pulled your head out, please provide those facts that the I support taking everyone's guns away. Be careful as fresh air can be addicting!
The D.C. gun ban was "not according to me" or the NRA...it's a well known fact that can be looked up by people who can use a computer or open a history book. The history of the gun violence is also attainable either way. I'm merely pointing out that anti-gun laws don't work...that was easy...for everyone except you apparently.

Just where, anywhere, anyplace, any time did I suggest a cure, following the lead of the NRA, to pump even more guns into D.C.??

You have been claiming I'm following the NRA's lead all along. You have no evidence or statements from me to make such a claim. Maybe you should get your head out of you a$$ before you make such judgements about others.

And by the way, I have repeatedly asked you to provide some solutions offered by the anti-gun movement since you seem to support their ideology but you continue to avoid answering. Or you are somewhere in the middle but can't admit it and just want to fight with everyone.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#17 Sep 24, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
The D.C. gun ban was "not according to me" or the NRA...it's a well known fact that can be looked up by people who can use a computer or open a history book. The history of the gun violence is also attainable either way. I'm merely pointing out that anti-gun laws don't work...that was easy...for everyone except you apparently.
Just where, anywhere, anyplace, any time did I suggest a cure, following the lead of the NRA, to pump even more guns into D.C.??
You have been claiming I'm following the NRA's lead all along. You have no evidence or statements from me to make such a claim. Maybe you should get your head out of you a$$ before you make such judgements about others.
And by the way, I have repeatedly asked you to provide some solutions offered by the anti-gun movement since you seem to support their ideology but you continue to avoid answering. Or you are somewhere in the middle but can't admit it and just want to fight with everyone.
Sorry Wiggly, but your question went exactly like this.....

"Sorry Bob, admitting that the anti-gun lobby's suggestion to take everyone's guns away is painful for you, and a worthless one at that. That's very obvious. What possible reasonable solution would come from that??"

The bottom line is every gun law you see is the result of the gun control movement, and every law on the books has been fought against by the NRA and the clueless drones that follow them.
Jim

United States

#18 Sep 24, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Wiggly, but your question went exactly like this.....

"Sorry Bob, admitting that the anti-gun lobby's suggestion to take everyone's guns away is painful for you, and a worthless one at that. That's very obvious. What possible reasonable solution would come from that??"

The bottom line is every gun law you see is the result of the gun control movement, and every law on the books has been fought against by the NRA and the clueless drones that follow them.
Your laws are not restricting criminals. They are restricting law abiding citizens. Talk about clueless. Lol
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#19 Sep 24, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Your laws are not restricting criminals. They are restricting law abiding citizens. Talk about clueless. Lol
More clueless talking points from the NRA........

What are law abiding citizens being restricted from? Fully automatic weapons, cop killer bullets, bazookas? Maybe the 2nd amendment was written so that you could own your own surface to air missiles.

If criminals have weapons, it is only because the criminal justice system and those laws are not being enforced.

Give up until you can come back with something worthwhile.

Jim

United States

#20 Sep 24, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>More clueless talking points from the NRA........

What are law abiding citizens being restricted from? Fully automatic weapons, cop killer bullets, bazookas? Maybe the 2nd amendment was written so that you could own your own surface to air missiles.

If criminals have weapons, it is only because the criminal justice system and those laws are not being enforced.

Give up until you can come back with something worthwhile.
Law abiding citizens can get fully automatic weapons.
Cop killer bullets? What the other bullets don't kill cops? Clueless again?

"If criminals have weapons, it is only because the criminal justice system and those laws are not being enforced."
Really? You really are clueless. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan 3 hr Who 6
Al Sharpton's Marchers in New York City Chant "... 4 hr same old stuff 11
pope-a-dope 7 hr Really 3
welcome to the new black america 8 hr Really 6
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... 17 hr DrX 71
Review: Kitten Flower Boutique 22 hr Brit 1
AAD Annie Fri bobolinq 1
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:08 am PST

NBC Sports 9:08AM
Calvin Johnson, Joique Bell present at practice
Bleacher Report 9:09 AM
Expect Packers to Continue Lambeau Dominance vs. Lions
NBC Sports11:06 AM
Mike McCarthy: No concerns about Aaron Rodgers
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming