Fox's Bob Beckel "Bludgeoned" By WH After ACA Criticism

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Jan 1, 2014
http://townhall.com/video/foxs-bob-beckel-whi...

[Fox News's Bob Beckel says he received a call from the White House that "bludgeoned" him after he criticized healthcare.gov and suggested Obamacare's implementation should be delayed.]

Bob Beckel is one of the more truthful, experienced and candid liberals in the media. He's old school, not part of the neo-progressive radical God-hating, skin color-fixated, useful idiot radicals - and his honesty and candor seems to have just earned him a threatening call from the progressive White House goon squad because he strayed off the reservation in regards to Obama's signature fiasco, Obamascam.

Beckel's experience with getting "chilled" by progressive thugs should come as a warning to the rest of you Obama loyalists. The progressives will do and say what they have to get your vote, but clearly they're not interested in your right to free speech when it goes against the narrative they laid out for you.

Toe the line, idiots, or you'll be getting a call next!

I this really the fairness and freedom, the "hope and change" you liberals voted for twice?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#2 Jan 2, 2014
Where to begin when the bagger queen gets on a roll.......

How about the fact your linked story as dated Oct. 23rd..... Did it take a little time for the outrage to build?

Bludgeoned? How about the announcer who can't shut up long enough to l Bob get in a reply!

It's obvious you've never watched The Five...... The perfect example of FAUX News' fair and balanced doctrine. Either Bob Becklel or Juan Williams are the only voices of reason while the other four ultra conservative pundits talk over them on every point!

You're starting to remind me of a flat chested Andrea Tantrum!
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#3 Jan 2, 2014
Bob wrote:
Where to begin when the bagger queen gets on a roll.......
How about the fact your linked story as dated Oct. 23rd..... Did it take a little time for the outrage to build?
Bludgeoned? How about the announcer who can't shut up long enough to l Bob get in a reply!
It's obvious you've never watched The Five...... The perfect example of FAUX News' fair and balanced doctrine. Either Bob Becklel or Juan Williams are the only voices of reason while the other four ultra conservative pundits talk over them on every point!
You're starting to remind me of a flat chested Andrea Tantrum!
Bludgeoned was his word not mine, you idiot. Who cares what date it took place? Flat-chested is your preference, Bob, but you prefer them to be boys around the age of 12 that you can take "golfing".

The point the idiot Bob is ignoring is obvious. Just another example of the progressive mafia "chilling" the media, especially a liberal who's critical of the agenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 24 min Buffalo Bull 1,371
Local News Women (Apr '09) 1 hr Casual Observer 2,303
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? 3 hr Rob 30
Bengazi is back 12 hr Gville Jim 88
President O'Blama' Punts Again 12 hr Gville Jim 16
Obama's new approval rating at 38% (Mar '14) 14 hr Phil 87
go blue goes black 15 hr Phil 58
•••
•••
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••