A real Ruth's Chris steakhouse or cheap imitation by DeVos

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 70 of70
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Plainwell, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Sep 17, 2013
 
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
With your history of blubbering on and on about anyone not following the ultra conservative mantra, I fixed your post!
You have never been in a 10,000 sq ft house have you...... You would piss your pants then crap in them if you were ever exposed to that life...... CMU makes most grads incapable of achieving any success.......
Bobs dad

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Sep 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>You have never been in a 10,000 sq ft house have you...... You would piss your pants then crap in them if you were ever exposed to that life...... CMU makes most grads incapable of achieving any success.......
Bob lives near CMU. Doesn't mean he went there!
He!!, we cant afford to buy him a GED much less get that retard into college.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Plainwell, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Sep 17, 2013
 
Bobs dad wrote:
<quoted text>Bob lives near CMU. Doesn't mean he went there!
He!!, we cant afford to buy him a GED much less get that retard into college.
He He, just had my bourbon come through my nose while sitting by the West Bay of Traverse City..... My third home..... He does live by Pappy's and a sheep farm and takes a moped to both places..... Piper lives near hookers with Adams Apple.....
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Sep 18, 2013
 
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof the only way conservatives can compete is by cheating. How about "fixing" my other posts and giving me something intelligent for a change.
Probably hopeless....

But I'll Try!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Sep 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>He He, just had my bourbon come through my nose while sitting by the West Bay of Traverse City..... My third home..... He does live by Pappy's and a sheep farm and takes a moped to both places..... Piper lives near hookers with Adams Apple.....
How Sad!

BatchyBoi owns at least three 10,000 sq./ft. houses and still has times to come on here showing all that outrage of how life isn't fair.......

No matter how much to try to compensate...... Wife & Daughter both know he comes up short!
X Class

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Sep 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Ethnic racism never existed? You don't know your American History....... I remember all the signs that said blank need not apply...... How do you even function......
Ethnic racism are two words that don't go together. You're making schit up now. There were two groups that were thought to be lower than the other European immigrants and those were Italians (which I am one) and the Irish. The Dutch were never part of that group. If you knew your American history you would know it was the Dutch who settled New York. The Dutch have always had the privilege of being accepted with all the other Northern Europeans. Now you can go back to drinking your Natural Light in your double wide.
Baaaaaa

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Sep 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how much to try to compensate...... Wife & Daughter both know he comes up short!
And your neighbor's sheep know the same thing about you.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Sep 18, 2013
 
X Class wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethnic racism are two words that don't go together. You're making schit up now. There were two groups that were thought to be lower than the other European immigrants and those were Italians (which I am one) and the Irish. The Dutch were never part of that group. If you knew your American history you would know it was the Dutch who settled New York. The Dutch have always had the privilege of being accepted with all the other Northern Europeans. Now you can go back to drinking your Natural Light in your double wide.
You don't know what you are talking about..... You learn that theory in your Social Studies class in College?

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Sep 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This thread started out a discussion about a steakhouse and has degraded considerably into something else.
I'd suggest you all go to the nearest Texas de Brazil (Chicago) and mello out with a 2 to 3 hour steak experience you've never had before.
Hans Brinker

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Oct 25, 2013
 
Mr Wiggley wrote:
This thread started out a discussion about a steakhouse and has degraded considerably into something else.
I'd suggest you all go to the nearest Texas de Brazil (Chicago) and mello out with a 2 to 3 hour steak experience you've never had before.
Chicago blows Mr Wiggly - thus the Windy City moniker.
Try Arbys roast beef sandwich and save some time and money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 70 of70
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
See which historic homes will be on the Heritag... 57 min Coretta 1
Tea party the AmeicanTaliban 1 hr Dr X 15
Get Ready To Pay More For Food. 7 hr Phil 33
sochi russian for sucker!! 8 hr Batch 37 Pain Is Good 11
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 17 hr Another Observer 921
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 18 hr Go Blue Forever 895
Sebelius botches farewell speech Wed Batch 37 Pain Is Good 30
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••