Battle Creek, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, Sandy....i mean Really.....i mean Oneal.....
Paranoid much? It wasn't me. Oneal is a totally different person. They do, however, have your number.

“Employed taxpayer”

Since: Nov 08

West Olive

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Shoeless Eluder wrote:
<quoted text>And the proof is?? You know I believe a lot of christians in their naivete are being lead around by the nose by a bunch of radicals in the guise of forgiveness and love who really would have no problem killing people who refuse to believe what they want us to believe, there are aggressive, radical, in your face type, christians!!
Sort of like how the Catholics showed the loving, forgiving nature of Christianity to the Turks,Moors,and Muslim residents of the holy land during the crusades? 177 years of torture and mass murder in the name of God the Father.
Really

Battle Creek, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Oh for crying out loud! Get over it. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

“Employed taxpayer”

Since: Nov 08

West Olive

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
Oh for crying out loud! Get over it. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
Just another in a long line of self righteous replies coming from a group more worried about the sins of others than their own behavior.

Professed Christians should expect more from themselves as a group and work on self improvement instead of making excuses for their actions.Kind of the attitude that got the church in the mess they are in now--LOL.
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Oh don't like being accused of being someone else eh? Too bad. Put your huge girl panties on and get over it. Once again, grow up!!
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Paranoid much? It wasn't me. Oneal is a totally different person. They do, however, have your number.
Really

Battle Creek, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Sassy wrote:
Oh don't like being accused of being someone else eh? Too bad. Put your huge girl panties on and get over it. Once again, grow up!!
<quoted text>
Just commenting to Blue. Still choosing to stalk me I see? As for the rest of your "comment" it's not worth responding to since you choose to be a bully and a coward all the time.
Really

Battle Creek, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

1960brookwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another in a long line of self righteous replies coming from a group more worried about the sins of others than their own behavior.
Professed Christians should expect more from themselves as a group and work on self improvement instead of making excuses for their actions.Kind of the attitude that got the church in the mess they are in now--LOL.
Sorry, who did you say was more concerned about the sins of others? From your posts,that would be you. Christians do expect more of themselves and they don't make excuses for their actions. The mere fact that you and others continue to whine about something that happened in the middle ages is very telling. Apparently you don't believe in forgiveness or is forgiveness only for those you agree with?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 41 min BH uses Pretzel Logic 762
What about the Malaysian jetliner? 12 hr Denis 41
4 held nude in Saginaw jail seek damages on det... (Mar '08) 21 hr My Son My Son 38
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 21 hr Matt from Columbus 1,273
Why Do Men and Women Like To Be Called Mommy or... (Nov '08) Sat hehe 88
Why does French Onion soup give me such foul sm... (Mar '09) Sat Barbie 47
Does Anyone miss Rval? (Nov '12) Jul 26 rval is a fool 48
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••