About time.

How sad.

Lot of kids will sleep better.

heybvguhb

UK

#123 Jun 26, 2009
1960brookwood wrote:
One less child molester
shut up he was a legend and always will be and will live on i our hearts so go and wank over your mother

Since: Oct 08

United States

#126 Jun 26, 2009
strong woman wrote:
<quoted text>
EmmaRae-shame on you!
This is post #9 on the "Michael Jackson has a heart attack" thread...
"I just seen this holly cow.
Little boys are now safe.
Michael had a lot of talent, but man, he was a freak."
It is posted under your registered name. Why would you call someone a freak as a first reaction and then condemn someone else for doing the same? That isn't right. You know that.
Sorry to have said almost the same thing as you. We must have been typing at the same time, but I was a little slower!(:haha

“Hooray for summer!”

Since: Nov 08

Somewhere up north

#129 Jun 26, 2009
Mickell wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to have said almost the same thing as you. We must have been typing at the same time, but I was a little slower!(:haha
Lol-great minds...right?

“I think I am an All Right Girl”

Since: Aug 07

Grand Rapids

#133 Jun 26, 2009
Wow getting ugly out here?

“Really? I mean, REAAALLLYY???”

Jenison, MI

#134 Jun 26, 2009
Oh for crying out loud!!!

If every thread is going to turn into a catfight, I'm outta here!

This is ridiculous!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#135 Jun 26, 2009
Hmmm. A personal attack.

Duly reported.

Keep making it easy.

“I think I am an All Right Girl”

Since: Aug 07

Grand Rapids

#136 Jun 26, 2009
I am with you Chad!
monday

Grand Rapids, MI

#137 Jun 26, 2009
Ok, so who is the real Father of Michael Jackson's children? Their Mother was a white woman and genetically Michael Jackson was still a black man, regardless of what he did to himself on the outside, but those children do not look mixed race in the slightest. I would bet in the years to come, if there is any money left in his estate someone will come forward to claim those children as the real Father.

Union All The Way

“So what!!”

Since: Apr 08

Lakeview, Mi.

#138 Jun 26, 2009
Oooohhh nnnooo...a druggiie. What a shock!

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/26/michael-jackson...

Union All The Way

“So what!!”

Lakeview, Mi.

#139 Jun 26, 2009
Hanging CHAD wrote:
Oh for crying out loud!!!
If every thread is going to turn into a catfight, I'm outta here!
This is ridiculous!
Yes sir. You hit that right on the head! Feel the love??

Union All The Way

“So what!!”

Lakeview, Mi.

#140 Jun 26, 2009
Lucy in Rockford wrote:
Hmmm. A personal attack.
Duly reported.
Keep making it easy.
And you don't play that game??? LOL

Since: Jul 07

Grandville, MI

#141 Jun 26, 2009
Union All The Way wrote:
Oooohhh nnnooo...a druggiie. What a shock!
http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/26/michael-jackson...
I really don't see what your point is?
I take take killers every single day & most likely will my entire life for relief of injuries & a disease. Does that make me a druggie? I honestly wish I didn't have to take them, but to live a somewhat normal life I have no other option.
Becky

Allegan, MI

#142 Jun 26, 2009
monday wrote:
Ok, so who is the real Father of Michael Jackson's children? Their Mother was a white woman and genetically Michael Jackson was still a black man, regardless of what he did to himself on the outside, but those children do not look mixed race in the slightest. I would bet in the years to come, if there is any money left in his estate someone will come forward to claim those children as the real Father.
GREAT Point! I just assumed he is the father (sperm donor). But, have we ever really seen these kids? Didn't that docu-drama, say something about Michael dyeing Prince's hair blond?

“Hooray for summer!”

Somewhere up north

#143 Jun 26, 2009
Let's change the subject to favorite MJ songs.

Here's mine:

&fe ature=featured

I can't help but dance to this song!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#144 Jun 26, 2009
Union All The Way wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't play that game??? LOL
Not like this. Not where nearlyevery single post is an attack on someone.

Since: Jul 07

Grandville, MI

#145 Jun 26, 2009
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT Point! I just assumed he is the father (sperm donor). But, have we ever really seen these kids? Didn't that docu-drama, say something about Michael dyeing Prince's hair blond?
The sperm donor has NO rights period! He signed those away at the sperm bank. MJ's family & maybe the mothers (I dought the mothers too) will have all say in the children s lives & that's the way it should be.
Kermit

United States

#146 Jun 26, 2009
Fred Tornado wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree. McMahon and Fawcett weren't quite the media whores that today's celebrities tend to be but Jackson certainly did fall into the latter category. In 1983, shortly after Thriller came out, we were subject to his Grammy appearance with Brooke Shields and that "Webster" kid, we had to scratch our heads at his sequined Sgt. Pepper's outfits, we watched slowly transform himself into a male version of Diana Ross by having a half dozen plastic surgeries, we watched him by a pet chimp and share a living space with it, we watched him build his Neverland Ranch, we were fed a line of BS that his marriage to Lisa Marie Presley was legit, after that marriage ended we saw him "purchase" a surrogate simply for the express purposes of breeding than after dangling 1 kid over a balcony he paraded his kids around in more outlandish outfits than even he wore in the 80's! Any celebrity who parades him or herself around for the sake of personal publicity can be judged by us. I'm not judging his soul or whether he was right with God or not, but on Earth the guy was a wackadoo and earned the contempt that he received.
Your right. I appologize.

Since: May 09

Lowell Mi

#147 Jun 26, 2009
Like so many amazingly talented people we got incredibly strange and died broke.

Grand Rapids MI

#148 Jun 26, 2009
Kind of in shock. Ed then Farrah and now Michael.

“...all but 6...UNLESS”

Since: Mar 08

The Merry Ol Land Of Oz

#149 Jun 26, 2009
Do you idgits really think that there isn't documentation as to WHO gets the children in the event of Michael's death???

SHEEEESH people, use your heads will you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Trump calls Election Day 'our Indep... 9 hr Idea Maker 282
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 10 hr Idea Maker 1,128
Local News Women (Apr '09) 13 hr Casual Observer 2,774
So glad Hillary is not President Thu Batch 37 Pain Is ... 9
Amway Fireworks (May '09) Nov 29 Amwaysux 88
News WZZM13 - Holland Police looking for non-custodi... (May '07) Nov 27 TRUTH 22
Does anyone know why the Chez Ami Bowling alley... (Sep '14) Nov 27 TruthTeller 5

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages