Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

Ginger

Holland, MI

#1 Mar 26, 2013
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#2 Mar 26, 2013
From one of the comments below the article:

"Your house used to be worth $200K, then it dropped to $100K, now in the last year it has gone up 8.1%. So now it is worth $108,100."

--------

And you Protards are giddy about this? You do realize the majority of home sales currently are by investors, right??

I guess misplaced confidence should be expected from the Useful Idiot Glee Club, because you feel the same euphoric thrill up your leg every time Obama claims he's created some jobs, usually part time or temporary and the jobless rate goes down a tick, but remains higher than what he promised it would never get to if he were allowed to hijack $800 billion dollars.

Here's something else that should make you liberal idiots jump for joy:

Since June 2009, median household income has dropped 5.7 percent. As of August, that median income was $50,678 -- also down 1.1 percent from the month prior. And since Obama took office in January 2009, the median income has fallen 8.2 percent, from $55,198 to its present figure.

I know, bring on the name-calling and grade school taunts. It's all you really start these stupid threads for anyway.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Mount Morris, MI

#3 Mar 26, 2013
Ginger has bruising on her forehead from renting out her self in Mexican side shows...... She is now confused...... But hey, who are we to judge???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... 1 hr Really 58
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 4 hr Buffalo Bull 1,482
Put Tolls on Our Interstate Highways 5 hr Really 20
most ludicrious car commercial 6 hr bobolinq 1
happy wife . . . 7 hr bobolinq 1
sony balony 12 hr Idea Maker 6
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan 17 hr Who 1
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids