JPMorgan Still Trying to Restore Online Banking

Sep 14, 2010 Full story: Bloomberg 11

Jamie Dimon, chairman, president and chief executive officer of JPMorgan Chase & Co.

Full Story
tankman1972

Cypress, TX

#1 Sep 15, 2010
this is rediculous, were on day three with no online access to our accounts. What is going on!!!

Time to go to another bank I guess.
tankman1972

Cypress, TX

#2 Sep 15, 2010
whatever happened to backup servers???
jpsucks

Pewaukee, WI

#3 Sep 15, 2010
Time to move all my accounts to the credit union. :-)
lugo

Houston, TX

#4 Sep 15, 2010
The problem is that we are very dependent on the website! Everyone thinks that 666 is evil or the devil. Well guess what thats what "www" stands for! Everyone including myself pays every bill online or does their banking online...this is just another way the government controls us!
Steven R Titcomb

Canton, GA

#5 Sep 15, 2010
Interested in lenders who can provide monetizing instrument for SBLC MT760 or BG MT 760.$10MM to $500MM.
Contact Steve
email: stevet.bcf@gmail.com
Chase Sucks

Fort Myers, FL

#7 Sep 16, 2010
Chase is a joke. Since they left all of their customers in the dark about having online banking problems, they have screwed a lot of people out of a lot of money. I made a payment last week and it didn't show up on Wednesday when I logged in. It wasn't pending, it just wasn't there. I paid it again not knowing there was an issue with their online services. Today both payments went out and they are telling me that it is my responsibility to contact the company the payment went to in order to try to retrieve the money back. I don't know about everyone else but I live on a tight budget and don't have the extra funds to just make a double payment. Does anyone know how to email the president of the company?
melissa

Maryland Heights, MO

#8 Oct 4, 2010
I paid them 20,000.00 and the next day they said they did not know anything about it and tried to take out 11,000.00 more which would have really made problems. they did this last year also. i had over 1000.00 worth of overdraft charges due to their taking the money out twice. this bank is the worst in the world. i would rather keep the money under my matress and pay mcdonald for the house.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#9 Oct 4, 2010
Funny I have never had a problem.
Sassy

Jackson, MI

#10 Oct 4, 2010
Not I. I still pay my bills the old fashioned way. It's worth the stamp for these headaches.
lugo wrote:
The problem is that we are very dependent on the website! Everyone thinks that 666 is evil or the devil. Well guess what thats what "www" stands for! Everyone including myself pays every bill online or does their banking online...this is just another way the government controls us!

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#11 Oct 4, 2010
Shoeless Eluder wrote:
Funny I have never had a problem.
Off topic okay. I have never had a problem with Chase on line banking have been with them for a long time when it was Union Bank. Everything works just fine for me.
Lincolnwall

Springfield, PA

#12 Oct 16, 2011
I pay my balanaces monthly; never had a problem logging on to my CHASE online account for the last five years until five weeks ago. Had to call customer service every time because I couldn't log on with the CORRECT Username and Password! Tech service gave me a different excuse everytime I couldn't access my account. Also was denied after trying to log on from my wife's and a friend's computer! What's going on CHASE! Not happy with my service here! Time to move on to a better TRANSPARENT & HONEST company. Be aware new customers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sony balony 4 hr Idea Maker 6
Put Tolls on Our Interstate Highways 6 hr Idea Maker 19
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan 8 hr Who 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 16 hr Buffalo Bull 1,480
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 20 hr cnreadle 974
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... Fri DrX 54
3 reasons Grand Rapids-area Muslims want to ope... Dec 18 tom_ 21
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

Bleacher Report11:28AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
NFL 4:35 PM
Detroit Lions clinch NFC playoff spot
Yahoo! Sports 5:26 PM
Lions claim playoff berth with Eagles' loss