Maryland man arrested for soliciting 14 year old Fruitport girl

Baltimore County police say they have arrested an Essex, Md. man for solicitation of a 14-year-old Michigan girl over the Internet. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“God Save The Queen”

Since: Jan 08

Grand Haven

#81 Feb 22, 2008
Redbaron wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really know who sets up what is a good word/bad word. I have visited some other topix forums in other cities, and its "no holds barred", everything is fair game. Any suggestions?
Redbaron,

I bet a dollar to a 6 pack WZZM has some or all say in this matter

“Who Cares?”

Since: Jan 08

Muskegon

#82 Feb 23, 2008
Lisa in Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Tom, I understand your skepticism. She was very deliberate in her actions and she was obviously out for a thrill. But that is all that she is guilty of.
However, you have never been a teenage girl. I have. I know what it was like to try to get away with something that I knew was wrong and I know what it was like when an older man thought I was hot. Do you think I had a CLUE as to how dangerous it could have been? ABSOLUTELY NOT! I was too caught up in the excitement of it all. Not to mention that he conned me into believing that he cared about me and that he was completely harmless. I was totally stupid and naive and absolutely sucked in.
No, my parents didn't have a clue until I arranged to me him and got caught. Only then did they tell me, "Do you know that you could have been raped or worse, killed?"
If parents would tell their kids that people like that are out there BEFORE they start sneaking around looking for a thrill then maybe more kids would still be alive today.
Ahhh no need for me to even reply to him. You pretty much have summed it up. The girl was not at fault for anything other than being a teenage girl. Kid's especially teenages make mistakes. But we as ADULTS are always supposed to be there to protect. Not harm.
Thanks for sharing this as I do not have to use my time explaining the same thing over and over. Good common sense you have Lucy, as I see others lack.
liza

United States

#83 Apr 8, 2013
justin wrote:
i actually know him and i believe he has never been rehabed correctly and i hope he gets the full sentence and more i also believe he needs a full pshyciatric review i know he is not all there.... i have known james for well over 12 years and havent spoken to him since he was first incarcerated and never will again.

When was he first arrested i am much older now but was. A victim of
H
His its now 2013 but i think he needs to be in prison for life he probably will never stop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the Ferguson rioting justified? 3 hr findthewhiteguy 4
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 6 hr aandr12 967
The Hypocrisy of Ferguson 8 hr Oneal 34
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 12 hr Go Blue Forever 1,433
NAACP/Media Ignores Black Election Winners Thu Really 19
Abigail Simon testifies on Nov. 21, 2014. Thu Really 8
Dr Ben Carson 2016! Thu Oneal 31
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News