Who

Wyoming, MI

#43 Nov 5, 2013
Can't prove what I said was wrong there bobby boy?

That's what I figured from a loud mouthed, condescending, d-bag like yourself.

Typical liberal.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#44 Nov 6, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Mr sarcastic, if you're implying that the tea party is racist just because I made an observation of which close minded liberals like yourself choose to ignore, you are sadly mistaken.
There are blacks in the tea party, LOTS of them, but they're the ones liberals like you refer to as UNCLE TOMS!
So take you self righteous, "enlightened", hypocritical attitude and cram it!
The blacks I'm refering to are the LIBERAL ones that act like animals and steal from the taxpayers and refer to white people as "whitey", "honky", and "cracker" - the ones liberals refer to as "true blacks". Or do you not see that either?
Yup, no racism among the liberals alright.
GFY you idiot.
Far from it Archie...... It wasn't me that got uncomfortable with your knuckle dragging attitude. Your comrades are the ones that scrambled to distance themselves from your comments.

Maybe you could go after them for not backing up the fact that you're being one of the few honest baggers on this site.

Maybe you can also explain why you think that certain teabaggers are guilty of lying and stealing..... Your words, not mine:

"ALL blacks lie and steal, they can't help themselves. Obastard just has the opportunity to LIE TO and STEAL FROM the taxpayers."

Now the only question is why none of the other patriots have the 'nads to tell you what you famously told Edith.....

Stifle It !!!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#45 Nov 6, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
You got something to say to me bitch - SAY IT!
Prove ANY of the things I said were WRONG dickhead.
I DARE YOU!
Ouch - the internet bully is getting tough again.

Hey, your Mom said the dry cleaners called..... They couldn't get the yellow streak off the back of your sheet!
Who

Wyoming, MI

#46 Nov 6, 2013
Are you saying Obastard isn't lying to us? Are you saying Obastard isn't stealing from the taxpayers?

The only reason you liberals keep defending Obastard is because he's black. Isn't that right bobby.

Gee whiz, no racism there...

My comment about all blacks lying and stealing was spot on, that's not racism - that's facts. Sometimes the truth hurts.

I dare you find one without a criminal background or an arrest record.

The only difference between liberal and tea party blacks is TP blacks don't make themselves out to be "victims" and demand that whites owe them something.

To liberals ALL white people were slave masters and all blacks are the victims of white people.

demoKKKrats have convinced them that republicans started the KKK and condoned slavery when in reality it's the exact opposite, and you demoKKKrats are still in the slave trade, we it welfare and entitlements now.

People like you can fool alot of people with your bullshit lies but you liberals don't fool me.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#47 Nov 6, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch - the internet bully is getting tough again.
Hey, your Mom said the dry cleaners called..... They couldn't get the yellow streak off the back of your sheet!
...Not a mystery as to, who that is, eh?.....the lowest of the low.....lol...
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#48 Nov 6, 2013
Who wrote:
Are you saying Obastard isn't lying to us? Are you saying Obastard isn't stealing from the taxpayers?
The only reason you liberals keep defending Obastard is because he's black. Isn't that right bobby.
Gee whiz, no racism there...
My comment about all blacks lying and stealing was spot on, that's not racism - that's facts. Sometimes the truth hurts.
The only difference between liberal and tea party blacks is TP blacks don't make themselves out to be "victims" and demand that whites owe them something.
To liberals ALL white people were slave masters and all blacks are the victims of white people.
demoKKKrats have convinced them that republicans started the KKK and condoned slavery when in reality it's the exact opposite, and you demoKKKrats are still in the slave trade, we it welfare and entitlements now.
People like you can fool alot of people with your bullshit lies but you liberals don't fool me.
So, the knuckle dragging patriot dares to name one black person without a criminal background or arrest record.......

Denise McNair

Now you can use your pasty white fingers to do a search, and if you can't bring up an arrest record, if you can't prove that this person had a criminal background, then I guess you're the utter failure that everyone knows you are!

We're waiting........

While we're waiting, maybe some of your fellow patriots can come on here and have the balls to tell you exactly what kind of person you are.

Dingbat? Edna? What about the jagoff from Jenison?

If any of you agree with this Neanderthal, then keep your mouths shut. After all, this scum is claiming to be just like you... A patriotic member of the republican party! A true conservative!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#49 Nov 6, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...Not a mystery as to, who that is, eh?.....the lowest of the low.....lol...
Even though the chances are pretty slim that it could actually find someone to reproduce with........

My hopes that everyone of his daughters, their daughters, and on and on all end up in a relationship with somebody that looks just like our current president!
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#50 Nov 6, 2013
Bob wrote:
Hey, your Mom said the dry cleaners called
Hey, the sheepfarmer down the street called your mom. He has pictures and you're really in trouble.
Phil

Oxford, MI

#51 Nov 6, 2013
free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, the sheepfarmer down the street called your mom. He has pictures and you're really in trouble.
His mother is well aware of all the nasty things he does to the defenseless farm animals. He has been doing it for many years. I think his mother realizes he will never stop until he gets locked up.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#52 Nov 7, 2013
Really guys???

My original post on this thread brought up the fact that the progressives targeted a market of Americans that otherwise wouldn't vote in a general election by running Obama, a black man,. That was statistically factual.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/08/blac...
More blacks voted in the 2012 election than whites - a first in US census history. It wasn't the only reason blacks and minorities voted democrat, but it certainly increased the enthusiasm.

That FACT in itself is not racist, but whoever came on here spouting off about "all blacks lie and cheat", or whatever dumbass comment was made, played right into the race card-throwers' hands. You do recognize that right??

Now we've gone from facts to farm animals, from valid criticism of this administration's actions to teeing off on some liberal moron who's only purpose here is to garner the attention online that he clearly lacks in real life.

Just so you know, as far as Progressive Bob is concerned, farm animal insults aimed at him equal "Mission Accomplished".
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#53 Nov 7, 2013
Oneal wrote:
Really guys???
My original post on this thread brought up the fact that the progressives targeted a market of Americans that otherwise wouldn't vote in a general election by running Obama, a black man,. That was statistically factual.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/08/blac...
More blacks voted in the 2012 election than whites - a first in US census history. It wasn't the only reason blacks and minorities voted democrat, but it certainly increased the enthusiasm.
That FACT in itself is not racist, but whoever came on here spouting off about "all blacks lie and cheat", or whatever dumbass comment was made, played right into the race card-throwers' hands. You do recognize that right??
Now we've gone from facts to farm animals, from valid criticism of this administration's actions to teeing off on some liberal moron who's only purpose here is to garner the attention online that he clearly lacks in real life.
Just so you know, as far as Progressive Bob is concerned, farm animal insults aimed at him equal "Mission Accomplished".
Just so you know, the childish use of Taco Bob accomplishes the same goal of showing how inclusive your little band of radicals truly is......

You do recognize that right??

Probably not. The great patriots you kind has elected into office come from predominately white districts, specially drawn by political geography to insure the results. But when you have to compete on a wide open stage, your group falls flat on it's face.

The FACT that you refuse to understand that will have you putting up candidates that are doomed to utter failure. The FACT is a lot of whites did vote in the last election, and they voted for the winner of that contest. The FACT is that a lot of whites didn't vote because the alternative to Obama was worse. Look at history....

You picked McCain - Another warmonger after years of failed war in Afghanistan and Iraq.

You put Romney on the Ticket - The guy who said he didn't care about the bottom half of the country's population.

In 2016? Who cares if Hillary runs or not. Your party is already salivating over Teddy Cruz as your savior!

There is an electable choice in the Republican Party. He's an overweight governor from New Jersey, but by the TP's standards, the guy doesn't stand a chance in the primaries..... He's the bastard that hugged the black guy and cost you the last election!

So long as you fools keep putting up the kind of candidates like you have been, I can't lose.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#54 Nov 7, 2013
Who wrote:
Still waiting......
GOPher

Grand Rapids, MI

#55 Nov 7, 2013
Oneal wrote:
Really guys???
My original post on this thread brought up the fact that the progressives targeted a market of Americans that otherwise wouldn't vote in a general election...
So, as long as black people don't vote the republicans at least have a chance right? Maybe thats why they (the GOP) want to keep minorities from voting by enacting these bogus voter fraud laws they've been coming up with. Face it, America isn't the little white, conservative country you people perceive it to be any longer. You are not a majority. When you include all people, and not just those who vote regularly, America looks ALOT more like Obama's version than it the does Ted Nugent's. That's a fact that gets covered up with re-districting, which also happens to be THE single biggest assault on the American political system we've ever endured.
GOPher

Grand Rapids, MI

#56 Nov 7, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know, the childish use of Taco Bob accomplishes the same goal of showing how inclusive your little band of radicals truly is......
Probably not. The great patriots you kind has elected into office come from predominately white districts, specially drawn by political geography to insure the results. But when you have to compete on a wide open stage, your group falls flat on it's face.
The FACT that you refuse to understand that will have you putting up candidates that are doomed to utter failure. The FACT is a lot of whites did vote in the last election, and they voted for the winner of that contest. The FACT is that a lot of whites didn't vote because the alternative to Obama was worse. Look at history....
You picked McCain - Another warmonger after years of failed war in Afghanistan and Iraq.
You put Romney on the Ticket - The guy who said he didn't care about the bottom half of the country's population.
In 2016? Who cares if Hillary runs or not. Your party is already salivating over Teddy Cruz as your savior!
There is an electable choice in the Republican Party. He's an overweight governor from New Jersey, but by the TP's standards, the guy doesn't stand a chance in the primaries..... He's the bastard that hugged the black guy and cost you the last election!
So long as you fools keep putting up the kind of candidates like you have been, I can't lose.
Christie should be their nomiee. He's moderate, a man of character, straight forward and able to get himself elected in a very democratic state. Boatloads of democrats and moderate independants would vote for him. You're right though, he doesn't stand a chance. He'll never get past Ted Cruz and the Tea Baggers. They conrtol that party now and what they say goes. The GOP is self-destructing and facing a long dark furture if they don't cut the cancer out soon.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#57 Nov 7, 2013
GOPher wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie should be their nomiee. He's moderate, a man of character, straight forward and able to get himself elected in a very democratic state. Boatloads of democrats and moderate independants would vote for him. You're right though, he doesn't stand a chance. He'll never get past Ted Cruz and the Tea Baggers. They conrtol that party now and what they say goes. The GOP is self-destructing and facing a long dark furture if they don't cut the cancer out soon.
Seem's sad that so many republican's have looked the other way, as the two party system has become comprimised?.........
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#58 Nov 7, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with your racist geography nonsense. I think that speaks more to your own racist tendencies than anything else. I do believe both McCain and Romney were nose-plug worthy GOP RHINOS - still a far less dangerous choice than the Nobel Peace Prize winning progressive warmongering hypocrite who brags about how good he is at killing people with his drones that you elected ... twice.

The fact that you would call McCain a warmongerer but ignore your candidate's implicit involvement in wars and killing is laughable, if not sad, but the perfect example of the left's robot-like denial toward reality. You'll forgive a democrat for the very thing you hate a republican. Remember, it was your "savior" Obama who bragged of how good he was at killing people with drones.

Ted Cruz isn't my savior. In fact, I lost a great deal of respect for Cruz when he insisted on grandstanding with a nursery rhyme filibuster, and if you ever actually read my posts you'd recall I was openly critical of him doing that, so I'm not sure why, other than your irritating habit of stereotyping everyone into a box, you would assume I support him.

I've always supported "the overweight governor from NJ" as you so poignantly stereotype him, Chris Christie. If Christie were to run I'd have no problem at this point with him as my choice. I think he strikes a good balance at a time when compromise without abandoning one's morals is what's needed to thwart the progressives' divide and conquer war on America.

You did say one thing I can agree with. It doesn't matter what talking head the progressives roll out as their next teleprompter-reader. You've proven by your obedient denial of reality with our current progressive figurehead that your vote comes not from the content of one's heart, but from the blind submissive support for an anti-American radical philosophy.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#59 Nov 7, 2013
Did anyone notice the news is silent, not one destructive hurricane this year in the US
Really

Wyoming, MI

#60 Nov 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Seem's sad that so many republican's have looked the other way, as the two party system has become comprimised?.........
No, what's really sad is that neither party gives a tinker's toot about citizens of this country who just happen to pay their salaries. And once again, just how many Tea Party members do you think there truly are in Congress that can "comprimise the two party system"? By the way, the correct spelling is "compromise". Not to be snarky, but until you or one of your fellow progressives can give actual numbers, you are just using the progressive talking points to once again try to blame only one side for the mess this country is in.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#61 Nov 7, 2013
Your stupidity knows no bounds. Who the F do you REALLY think is running the GOPher party these days?
Bob

Jenison, MI

#62 Nov 7, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Your stupidity knows no bounds.
You must have been looking in the mirror when you posted that. People like you make us liberals look like idiots.
We don't need your idiotic comments, you make us all look stupid.
Think, before you post!
Just hit the "back" button, or read your post before you send it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 1,396
Bengazi is back 10 hr Oneal 153
One dead, another injured, in Montcalm Co. shoo... (Jun '08) 11 hr shutthefuckup 676
Benghazi Cash Grab! 16 hr Gville Jim 17
Obama Silent On 18 hr Gville Jim 3
Millennials To Obamacare: F That! (Mar '14) Mon Oneal 9
Pen pals wanted! Would you like to be my pen pal? Sat TheOne 4

Grand Rapids Jobs

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]