created by: Topix | Aug 3, 2010

Michigan

1,459 votes

2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 271)

Showing posts 5,401 - 5,420 of5,481
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6659
Oct 25, 2012
 
Jim, we all hate that F word, so be carefull.....being snotty, petty and small-minded is one thing, but swearing, well.....
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6660
Oct 25, 2012
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Jim, we all hate that F word, so be carefull.....being snotty, petty and small-minded is one thing, but swearing, well.....
C'mon! NOW you won't admit that you have told people to "go f yourself"???? I am guessing we could probably find a half a dozen posts where you have told several of us that.As for snotty, petty, and small-minded, have you been looking in the mirror again? Did you recognize yourself?

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6661
Oct 25, 2012
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Jim, we all hate that F word, so be carefull.....being snotty, petty and small-minded is one thing, but swearing, well.....
It's nice that you admit to being snotty, petty, and small minded, now just admit that it was you going around telling people to "go "F" themselves", and calling people idiots.
You know darn well you posted them, and I will be happy to find them, and re-post them for you if you'd like.
Get a Clue

Adrian, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6662
Oct 25, 2012
 
really wrote:
<quoted text>What makes Al Gore an expert on weather(climate change except the fact that he is making gazillions on it...Another Robberbaron!!!
Just as I have stated before all you sad lefties can do is attack reasonable Americans that just want some sanity returned to Washington, a balanced budget and the protection promised us by our constitution!!!
I know the left wants to abolish the 1st amendment and be the only voice in town since you are mostly bully thugs , just another reason to vote for Romney and Ryan!!!!
Do you receive money from "Donors Trust" to schpeel this stuff? Ya gotta be on the payroll.
For benefit of doubt,
maybe you have spent too much time sitting behind a running car by the exhaust pipe. No matter what you read or hear from the profit driven noise machine, the stuff isn't good for you.

I told you before, you are too poor to be a true 2012 Republican. And just because you may vote Republican, the ladder they climbed to their so called "success" is pulled up when common folk as you reach for a rung up. Bet on their petition for your support on the next election though. Peeps like you are their stairway to heaven.

Use your head before you vote!

Really!

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6663
Oct 25, 2012
 
Get a Clue wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you receive money from "Donors Trust" to schpeel this stuff? Ya gotta be on the payroll.
For benefit of doubt,
maybe you have spent too much time sitting behind a running car by the exhaust pipe. No matter what you read or hear from the profit driven noise machine, the stuff isn't good for you.
I told you before, you are too poor to be a true 2012 Republican. And just because you may vote Republican, the ladder they climbed to their so called "success" is pulled up when common folk as you reach for a rung up. Bet on their petition for your support on the next election though. Peeps like you are their stairway to heaven.
Use your head before you vote!
Really!
You got one of them Obama Phones didnt you?
Sweet deal, wasnt it?
Gubment phone for free!
Hell yes!
Free stuff from obama!
Obama 2012!
Get a Clue

Grand Junction, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6664
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>You got one of them Obama Phones didnt you?
Sweet deal, wasnt it?
Gubment phone for free!
Hell yes!
Free stuff from obama!
Obama 2012!
You forgot to add "nanner nanner nanner" as other children do when they're attempting to provoke.

No, I pay for my food and phone. What I get for free is the circus show the tea party puppets put here on Topix.
really

Washington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6665
Oct 26, 2012
 
Get a Clue wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to add "nanner nanner nanner" as other children do when they're attempting to provoke.
No, I pay for my food and phone. What I get for free is the circus show the tea party puppets put here on Topix.
You also get lots and lots of free propaganda from the Democratic Socialists!!!!

Thugs protecting the privileged welfare class and stealing from the middle class!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6666
Oct 26, 2012
 
Really wrote:
<quoted text>C'mon! NOW you won't admit that you have told people to "go f yourself"???? I am guessing we could probably find a half a dozen posts where you have told several of us that.As for snotty, petty, and small-minded, have you been looking in the mirror again? Did you recognize yourself?
Oh sorry, i thought you were posting proof of your HOME CONSTRUCTION claim?
nastiness

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6669
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

west branch super 8 has bed bugs
American

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6670
Oct 29, 2012
 
Impeach the anti-American traitors! Vote out anyone who supports them. Its time to take our country back. enough is enough, the Oblamers have destroyed our country and for any one of their sheep hacks to say otherwise shows a complete lack of intelligence or integrity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6671
Oct 29, 2012
 
Oblamer in his own words. Defend this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6672
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American wrote:
Impeach the anti-American traitors! Vote out anyone who supports them. Its time to take our country back. enough is enough, the Oblamers have destroyed our country and for any one of their sheep hacks to say otherwise shows a complete lack of intelligence or integrity.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Read a F'ing newspaper, a book....my God......
Sugar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6673
Oct 29, 2012
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Read a F'ing newspaper, a book....my God......
Did you go by the name Synopsis on another forum?
American

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6674
Oct 29, 2012
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Read a F'ing newspaper, a book....my God......
You mean a liberal anti-American newspaper? Oh, I see how smart you are, libotard. Obama in his own words isn't enough for you, you have to make up stuff for him. What a pathetic lib.

Heres your Oblamer supporters. Wow! What intellect! Must be from a liberal democrap public skool systim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6675
Oct 29, 2012
 
Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you go by the name Synopsis on another forum?
No, he didn't, I tracked him/her/it down and discovered his/hers/its other forum name was Libotard.
American

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6676
Oct 29, 2012
 
The democrap theme song on November 7th,

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Really

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6677
Oct 30, 2012
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Read a F'ing newspaper, a book....my God......
"None of us like the "F" word Jim." However, some use it a lot to signify they have zero other responses.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6678
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you go by the name Synopsis on another forum?
..no...
Jim

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6679
Oct 30, 2012
 
Really wrote:
<quoted text>"None of us like the "F" word Jim." However, some use it a lot to signify they have zero other responses.
You poor bastard, you can't even get your name right Jason. Just stop using it than
really

Washington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6680
Oct 30, 2012
 
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor bastard, you can't even get your name right Jason. Just stop using it than
He is trying to be me, and he's not doing it very well!!!

He/she really thinks he's clever!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,401 - 5,420 of5,481
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama Escaped D.C. To Shoot Pool And Drink Beer... 18 min Oneal 9
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 20 min Buffalo Bull 1,230
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 22 min Oneal 462
Local News Women (Apr '09) 1 hr Casual Observer 2,287
social networking - your drug of choice Sat bobolinq 1
Ex-New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin sentenced to 10... Jul 11 Heraldo 3
Obama gives ICE agents in Murrieta stand down o... Jul 9 Dr X 3
•••
•••
•••
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••