Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

#1 Jan 13, 2014
http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/dennis-rod...

I think Dennis Rodman should be forbidden to go back to Korea. I think that civilians should not try to do diplomacy with countries we're not on good terms with. I think Jessie Jackson should have stayed home a few years ago too.
Ditto

Hudsonville, MI

#2 Jan 13, 2014
I think Dennis Rodman is a disgrace not only to America but to the human race. He has had multiple screws loose for years dating back to his Madonna days and beyond. He was a great rebounder for the Detroit Pistons but a failure in most other ways. As for the Rev. Jesse
Jackson, I refuse to comment so as not to be labeled as racist.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#3 Jan 14, 2014
Hey how about we exile Rodman to N K and not let him back in the US after awhile Jung UN or whatever his name is will find some reason to execute him like all dictators do. one wrong word is all it takes.
bobolinq

Grand Rapids, MI

#4 Jan 14, 2014
who the f cares what a freakazoid, has-been nba player says or does about anything.

unlike jane fonda in the '70's, he has nothing to lose.

even bad publicity is better than no publicity ... eh, Denny?
Angler

Hudsonville, MI

#5 Jan 14, 2014
The Worm has definitely turned.
Hiptards

Havertown, PA

#6 Jan 20, 2014
He should go hiking on the Iranian border

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 35 min stewart scott 2,506
Old Thunder Chicken Club - Anyone Remember It? (Mar '07) Sun Mike Barney 19
trump triumphant! Sat Idea Maker 9
News Food Town closing temporarily Sat lamber kroger sho... 2
Review: Motorhomes 2 Go Fri wtf 2
News Two DNR rangers charged with poaching in Oceana... (Apr '08) Aug 27 Fabian Vasquez 88
Bike licenses for road maintenance Aug 26 knobhead 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages