Union Thugs Demolish Clint Tarverís Hot Dog Cart, Hurl Racist Slurs

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Good Day,

Gee, I wonder why Union support is down...?

http://www.ironicsurrealism.com/2012/12/12/un...

Steelie
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 13, 2012
 
Steelie wrote:
Good Day,
Gee, I wonder why Union support is down...?
http://www.ironicsurrealism.com/2012/12/12/un...
Steelie
I agree that demonstrations shouldn't turn into a riot where other people's property are destroyed to prove a political or any other point.......

I suppose you'll agree with that.
Heraldo

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 13, 2012
 
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that demonstrations shouldn't turn into a riot where other people's property are destroyed to prove a political or any other point.......
I suppose you'll agree with that.
Bob I actually agree with you! I'd better re examine my position on this.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 14, 2012
 
Heraldo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob I actually agree with you! I'd better re examine my position on this.
What is even worse, is that some groups actually celebrate the anniversary of some of these riots......

One of them coming up this weekend will attract a large crowd to happily recall when a group of rowdy tax evaders took out their anger by destroying other people's property.

I can't imagine how anyone could condone such things!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••