Get ready teabaggers, here it comes

Get ready teabaggers, here it comes

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1 Mar 21, 2010
All of the hysteria and BS about death panels, forced euthanasia, pulling the plug on Grandma, government takeovers, communism, nazism, and the rest of the intellectually dishonest crap about the health care bill is about to fail.

Enjoy this lesson in democracy.
ohwsseug

Cicero, NY

#2 Mar 21, 2010
Arctic49519 wrote:
All of the hysteria and BS about death panels, forced euthanasia, pulling the plug on Grandma, government takeovers, communism, nazism, and the rest of the intellectually dishonest crap about the health care bill is about to fail.
Enjoy this lesson in democracy.
excellent post. the dishonest obstructionists will see their numbers fall in nov.

“Russian ties?”

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#3 Mar 21, 2010
Just Keep up your dream's.
Keep up your claims of being gay.
You Obama lovers just like to drean about your teabagging, while people with common know better.
But way to go , your name calling really speaks volummes about yoursrlves.
Keep it up!
You really represent yourselves well.
Good thinking to post things like that Farty

Since: Nov 09

United States

#4 Mar 21, 2010
Democracy? This is back room gangster style politics. There was no democracy here, all America has seen are bribes and favors being tossed around to get the votes the Dems want to destroy our country. if this does goes through, I don't see how anyone can't label the president and the Dems as terrorist.

Since: Sep 08

Jenison, MI

#5 Mar 21, 2010
tazmac01 wrote:
Democracy? This is back room gangster style politics. There was no democracy here, all America has seen are bribes and favors being tossed around to get the votes the Dems want to destroy our country. if this does goes through, I don't see how anyone can't label the president and the Dems as terrorist.
LMAO, this is satire, right?
ur annoying

Grand Rapids, MI

#6 Mar 21, 2010
ohwsseug wrote:
<quoted text>
excellent post. the dishonest obstructionists will see their numbers fall in nov.
How big a crybaby are you going to be when "your kind" are relegated back to the swamps you crawled out of in November of 2009??? I am really looking forward to having a month long party in November!
Lakeshore

Grand Haven, MI

#7 Mar 21, 2010
Arctic49519 wrote:
All of the hysteria and BS about death panels, forced euthanasia, pulling the plug on Grandma, government takeovers, communism, nazism, and the rest of the intellectually dishonest crap about the health care bill is about to fail.
Enjoy this lesson in democracy.
This is not over by a long shot and if you think its over just because the democRATS voted for this bloated Healthcare, uhhh Student Loan, uhhhh special interest payout bill, You are wrong. LMAO.
Lakeshore

Grand Haven, MI

#8 Mar 21, 2010
By the way, DON'T call them Teabaggers. They are the Tea Party Movement. And their numbers are INCREASING daily. Just wait until November.
Bob

Hudsonville, MI

#9 Mar 21, 2010
Lakeshore wrote:
By the way, DON'T call them Teabaggers. They are the Tea Party Movement. And their numbers are INCREASING daily. Just wait until November.
Great, once we've got a lame duck congress, we'll be able to pass cap and trade before January. This is going to be a good year!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#10 Mar 21, 2010
Lakeshore wrote:
By the way, DON'T call them Teabaggers. They are the Tea Party Movement. And their numbers are INCREASING daily. Just wait until November.
Just wait until November, just wait until November, just wait until November, just wait until November, just wait until November.

You guys remind me of Linus waiting for the Great Pumpkin.

Since: Sep 08

Jenison, MI

#11 Mar 21, 2010
Lakeshore wrote:
By the way, DON'T call them Teabaggers. They are the Tea Party Movement. And their numbers are INCREASING daily. Just wait until November.
I'll stop when Limbaugh stops his pet name for the Democratic Party, when do you think that will happen? How do you like it, give us where you have posted objecting to Limbaugh calling it the Democrat Party, come on show us.

Until then its Teabaggers.
Cup or bag?

Since: Nov 09

United States

#12 Mar 21, 2010
Arctic49519 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait until November, just wait until November, just wait until November, just wait until November, just wait until November.
You guys remind me of Linus waiting for the Great Pumpkin.
It's kinda like you guys always saying It's Bush's fault. Guess your kind are to scared to admit fault or to even take responsibility for screwing the US over.
Sandman

Belding, MI

#13 Mar 21, 2010
Lakeshore wrote:
By the way, DON'T call them Teabaggers. They are the Tea Party Movement. And their numbers are INCREASING daily. Just wait until November.
Teabagger!
Lakeshore

Grand Haven, MI

#14 Mar 21, 2010
Arctic49519 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait until November, just wait until November, just wait until November, just wait until November, just wait until November.
You guys remind me of Linus waiting for the Great Pumpkin.
Why does it bother you so much when we say "Just wait until November"? I guess you see the writing on the wall! LMAO.
Lakeshore

Grand Haven, MI

#15 Mar 21, 2010
GR Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll stop when Limbaugh stops his pet name for the Democratic Party, when do you think that will happen? How do you like it, give us where you have posted objecting to Limbaugh calling it the Democrat Party, come on show us.
Until then its Teabaggers.
Cup or bag?
Only you know what a teabagger is, peteyboy..

The dems will always be the democrat party to me, neo-communists, socialists. They deserve no respect whatsoever.

Democrats just need the GOP to pay for their way through life. How pitiful is that?

To get all bent out of shape because Rush calls them democrats is silly.
Lakeshore

Grand Haven, MI

#16 Mar 21, 2010
Sandman wrote:
<quoted text>
Teabagger!
democrat!

LMAO!
Lakeshore

Grand Haven, MI

#17 Mar 21, 2010
Arctic49519 wrote:
All of the hysteria and BS about death panels, forced euthanasia, pulling the plug on Grandma, government takeovers, communism, nazism, and the rest of the intellectually dishonest crap about the health care bill is about to fail.
Enjoy this lesson in democracy.
You never answered my question... Do you think that this is all a done deal when the democrats vote for this huge socialist health care bill? Does the cost bother you at all, or do you just expect us rich people to pay for it?

Since: Sep 08

Jenison, MI

#18 Mar 21, 2010
Lakeshore wrote:
<quoted text>
Only you know what a teabagger is, peteyboy..
The dems will always be the democrat party to me, neo-communists, socialists. They deserve no respect whatsoever.
Democrats just need the GOP to pay for their way through life. How pitiful is that?
To get all bent out of shape because Rush calls them democrats is silly.
Cup or bag?
Lakeshore

Grand Haven, MI

#19 Mar 21, 2010
Cup or bag of what?

What are you getting at Peteyboy?

Since: Sep 08

Jenison, MI

#20 Mar 21, 2010
Its a crude joke about which position one prefers while teabagging, the bag or the cup since the sport as I understand it is for one person to rub a very personal bag on anothers face, thus the cup. Apparently they did not think this through when naming the movement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Tue Wyoming Bob 1,165
Why do people act ghetto? I am talking about al... (Dec '12) Tue Sam 46
Poll Betty Ford has died. Do you care? (Jul '11) Mon TheKaisho 263
Local News Women (Apr '09) Mar 20 NewsFan13 2,856
are the protesters going to jump Mar 18 Oneal 66
News Immigrant families are starving themselves beca... Mar 17 Oneal 4
News GR man charged in 2002 Kalamazoo murder (Aug '08) Mar 16 dick 29

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages