Worst First Lady ever

Worst First Lady ever

Created by Democratic Party on Jan 2, 2011

553 votes

Click on an option to vote

H. Clinton

Obama's wife

Eleanor Roosevelt

Betty Ford

Rosalynn Carter

Laura Bush

United States

#44 Jan 4, 2011
Wasn't Eleanor Roosevelt a carpet munching dyke?
Whatever

Aurora, CO

#45 Jan 4, 2011
Laura Bush wrote:
Wasn't Eleanor Roosevelt a carpet munching dyke?
No I think you are confused, that is Rval

Since: Jul 09

SW Michigan

#46 Jan 4, 2011
The Real Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>Sooooo, instead of doing a little research and discovering what she was addicted to and why, you would rather slam her and run her down???? Nice, Bubbles, real nice. Tell me something, if Hillary Clinton or Michelle Obama were the ones addicted to pain killers, would you run them down the same way????
Betty Ford didn't sugarbush her addiction and try to blame her problem on cancer. She won the respect of the people in this country - because she faced her problem.

http://www.firstladies.org/biographies/firstl...

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#47 Jan 4, 2011
Sharon wrote:
Wasn't Betty Ford like a meth addict or something? Not a very good example for young people.
I think you have her confused with Lindsay Lohan.
Happens to me all the time.
:)
RFist333

Saint Joseph, MI

#48 Jan 4, 2011
Joan Jet
Fran

Aurora, CO

#49 Jan 5, 2011
While I don't care for Obama's wife mouthing off all the time about what we should eat and how she isn't proud of her country, and I don't like how she spends so much of our tax dollars on her luxury vacations, I also didn't like how Betty Ford encouraged her own children to experiment with recreational drugs. I thought that was bizarre behavior and unbecoming of a first lady. If you want to encourage your children to mess up their lives, that's your right, but please do it in private.

But in the end, it's Obama's wife that's the worst. She strikes me as overly impressed with herself, and she's an elitist.

Since: Jan 11

Elizabethton, TN

#50 Jan 5, 2011
Fran wrote:
While I don't care for Obama's wife mouthing off all the time about what we should eat and how she isn't proud of her country, and I don't like how she spends so much of our tax dollars on her luxury vacations, I also didn't like how Betty Ford encouraged her own children to experiment with recreational drugs. I thought that was bizarre behavior and unbecoming of a first lady. If you want to encourage your children to mess up their lives, that's your right, but please do it in private.
But in the end, it's Obama's wife that's the worst. She strikes me as overly impressed with herself, and she's an elitist.
pretty good i'd say rising out of a dump in the swamps of south carolina, wouldn't you say? i wish i could say you and i had such an experience. i don't envy her, but i respect her growth as a person.
say what

Farmington, MI

#51 Jan 5, 2011
Bubbly4now wrote:
<quoted text>
Betty Ford didn't sugarbush her addiction
True...I think she was smart enough to realize it had nothing to do with a grove of maple syrup trees. LOL
Laura Bush

United States

#52 Jan 5, 2011
George and I have had the opportunity to meet Mrs. Obama on several occasions we both found her to a very intelligent, well-manned Negro Lady. Her work with trying to inspire young people to eat a healthy diet is very commendable.

Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

#53 Jan 5, 2011
Laura Bush wrote:
George and I have had the opportunity to meet Mrs. Obama on several occasions we both found her to a very intelligent, well-manned Negro Lady. Her work with trying to inspire young people to eat a healthy diet is very commendable.
I'd bet you'd get a tongue lashing at least from the real Laura Bush for that post.
Laura Bush

United States

#54 Jan 5, 2011
radell wrote:
<quoted text>I'd bet you'd get a tongue lashing at least from the real Laura Bush for that post.
I assure you, George shares my sentiments. We many not agree with her politics but she and her husband are a charming, intelligent, well spoken Negro couple and they are good parents to their children.

Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

#55 Jan 5, 2011
Laura Bush wrote:
<quoted text>I assure you, George shares my sentiments. We many not agree with her politics but she and her husband are a charming, intelligent, well spoken Negro couple and they are good parents to their children.
You are neither charming nor intelligent nor well spoken.
Give it a try

East Lansing, MI

#56 Jan 5, 2011
radell wrote:
<quoted text>You are neither charming nor intelligent nor well spoken.
I'm hoping and guessing the whole rant is satire.
Moses

Aurora, CO

#57 Jan 5, 2011
Give it a try wrote:
<quoted text>I'm hoping and guessing the whole rant is satire.
Right, but the holier-than-thou have a hard time figuring that out

Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

#58 Jan 6, 2011
Give it a try wrote:
<quoted text>I'm hoping and guessing the whole rant is satire.
It's not. This person is going around to a few different places repeating this garbage. Once or even twice is satire.
Flawed

Sandusky, OH

#59 Jan 6, 2011
radell wrote:
<quoted text>It's not. This person is going around to a few different places repeating this garbage. Once or even twice is satire.
But you thought that Tina Fay lampooning Sarah Palin was satire and funny... I wonder what the difference is... Or is it your contention that the poster actually thinks they are Laura Bush?

Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

#60 Jan 6, 2011
Flawed wrote:
<quoted text>
But you thought that Tina Fay lampooning Sarah Palin was satire and funny... I wonder what the difference is... Or is it your contention that the poster actually thinks they are Laura Bush?
What does anything you said have to do with anything I said? Apples and pomegranates.
Daytime Sandy

Aurora, CO

#61 Jan 7, 2011
radell wrote:
<quoted text>What does anything you said have to do with anything I said? Apples and pomegranates.
You are the most bitter and nastiest person on this thing

Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

#62 Jan 7, 2011
Daytime Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the most bitter and nastiest person on this thing
Obviously you're too sensitive to be on the forums. Find something soothing to do with your days.

Since: Jan 11

Elizabethton, TN

#63 Jan 7, 2011
Daytime Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the most bitter and nastiest person on this thing
everywhere i go, i find you lobbing hand grenades. i'm glad you weren't around in 1969 as an nva regular. you'd a skeered me to deaf....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is Terri Lynn Land a slumlord? (Jan '12) 2 hr Mr m 106
Local News Women (Apr '09) 8 hr a commenter 2,697
Susan Samples wood tv Aug 28 Abe 2
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Aug 25 Roger 1,101
Crooked Hillary's Tax Return Challenge To Donald Aug 25 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 6
Lets Chat (Mar '08) Aug 23 Gville Jim 40,226
News Kent County Detectives: Teen homicide suspect k... Aug 22 HillJack 1

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages