Plan B - It's Obama's Fault!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#41 Dec 25, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>See post #37.
blame only Grover? WTF does that mean? I distinctly, also blame the members of congress for serving a lobbyist....
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#42 Dec 26, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>blame only Grover? WTF does that mean? I distinctly, also blame the members of congress for serving a lobbyist....
You know you've hit a FAUX Patriot's nerve when they start bloviating!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Highland, MI

#43 Dec 26, 2012
Couple of days in Hawaii spending millions and now he wants to go back to Washington? Should have stayed in Hawaii and phone it in......

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#44 Dec 26, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you've hit a FAUX Patriot's nerve when they start bloviating!
Why do so many not realize....THE ELECTION'S OVER?.....
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#45 Dec 26, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Why do so many not realize....THE ELECTION'S OVER?.....
The hanging Chad..... As close as they can get to Kenya?

I hope they enjoy the results of the continued obstruction.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#46 Dec 26, 2012
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
Couple of days in Hawaii spending millions and now he wants to go back to Washington? Should have stayed in Hawaii and phone it in......
Especially since it's all in the House republican's lap, right now......and they did'nt even like Boehner's plan...I'd stay in Hawaii....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Highland, MI

#47 Dec 26, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Especially since it's all in the House republican's lap, right now......and they did'nt even like Boehner's plan...I'd stay in Hawaii....
Don't forget the Senate too. Harry needs to allow a vote.......
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#48 Dec 26, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Especially since it's all in the House republican's lap, right now......and they did'nt even like Boehner's plan...I'd stay in Hawaii....
Actually, according to what Boehner said, he has given up and punted the whole problem over to Obama and the Democrats in the Senate to figure out.

Sadly, unless the mainstream republicans decide to abandon the teabaggers and vote with the democrats in the House, nothing is going to pass. It's the FAUX Patriots that have decided to turn the marjority into a quasi-minority!
Hippocratic Party

Wayland, MI

#49 Dec 26, 2012
God Bess those brave Tea Party Patriots!
Hippocratic Party

Wayland, MI

#50 Dec 26, 2012
God Bless,got excited...Christmas ad all.
Hippocratic Party

Wayland, MI

#51 Dec 26, 2012
and all

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#53 Dec 26, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, according to what Boehner said, he has given up and punted the whole problem over to Obama and the Democrats in the Senate to figure out.
Sadly, unless the mainstream republicans decide to abandon the teabaggers and vote with the democrats in the House, nothing is going to pass. It's the FAUX Patriots that have decided to turn the marjority into a quasi-minority!
If or once they clear this fiscal cliff....Boehner should probably step down as Majority leader....they don't follow his leads on any comprimising...better to actually have Eric Cantor or Paul Ryan take that job, as they are more tea party oriented.....

“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

#54 Dec 26, 2012
We would be better off to have Obama step down and get someone in there that knows how to put people back to work. Obama has been a total failure and a embarrassment to our country.
Heraldo

Jenison, MI

#55 Dec 26, 2012
Unfortunately however, a re elected embarrassment.

“Russian ties?”

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#57 Dec 26, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Why do so many not realize....THE ELECTION'S OVER?.....
I agree Blue. Obama won, Romney lost, time to get over it.
From what I have heard over the long weekend was that Obama, and Boehner were pretty close to an agreement.
The House didnt like the fact that Boehner compromized on the tax increases (I believe it was on those making over $400K) but also the democrats in the Senate wouldnt agree on spending cuts.
Seems like it's both sides, Not just the House.
Too bad that since Both sides have been willing to make some compromizes, they cant both agree on just a little more.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#58 Dec 26, 2012
Jim, it is hard to believe, that even though the GOP leadership has said, they would not be held back by their pledges to Norquist.....it seem's that is exactly what they are demonstrating....So much of how, both these political party's will be seen in the future, is kinda on the table, right now.....

“Russian ties?”

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#59 Dec 26, 2012
Living Large2 wrote:
We would be better off to have Obama step down and get someone in there that knows how to put people back to work. Obama has been a total failure and a embarrassment to our country.
I might agree, but just face it, thats just not going to happen.
If we go over the "cliff" and the economy tanks, it's all on Obama's watch, and he "owns it".
In the end, no matter what happens, people wont remember all of the partisan politics, they will remember what happened during the "Obama years".
Just like how people trash Bush, but the reallity of it is, is that democrats had complete control of the House and Senate during his last two years, they still say it's all Bush's fault.
Even after four years,.....they're still blaming Bush!
If the economy goes in the toilet during the next four years, it just doesnt matter, because if it happens under Obama's rule, then he owns it!
As far as conservatives go, we need to realize that we lost the election, dont whine about, and get a better candidate for 2016!
Us conservatives need to realize that our side lost, and move on.

“Russian ties?”

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#60 Dec 26, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Jim, it is hard to believe, that even though the GOP leadership has said, they would not be held back by their pledges to Norquist.....it seem's that is exactly what they are demonstrating....So much of how, both these political party's will be seen in the future, is kinda on the table, right now.....
Dont forget,.....there are those in the Senate that are refusing to cut any spending.
There are only a handfull in the House that signed that Norquist pledge, and some of those have already said that they would go against it now.
Whats somewhat shocking, is that Obama is willing to make compromizes as far as spending cuts go, but Harry Reid and the Senate wont agree to it.
Dont you find it odd that Obama cant even get the Senate to agree with him?
Dont get me wrong, I'm not trying to blame just one side or the other. I blame them BOTH.
The House made consessions on tax increases, and the Senate made conssesions on spending cuts, but they Both just cant agree on what amounts.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#61 Dec 26, 2012
Yeah, i blame them both too...seem's like Obama and Boehner are the only two trying to get anything done.....
Unbelivable

Jefferson City, TN

#62 Dec 27, 2012
Living Large2 wrote:
We would be better off to have Obama step down and get someone in there that knows how to put people back to work. Obama has been a total failure and a embarrassment to our country.
Can you not see that no republican is fit!!!!!!!to be President of the United States

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 13 hr Susieq 1,229
Local News Women (Apr '09) 15 hr 13Eyewitness 3,326
News WZZM13 - Teacher accused of molesting several y... (Jun '07) Apr 12 Thankful 20
News Missing Constantine girl found dead in cemetery (Nov '07) Apr 9 ghost 148
Why do people act ghetto? I am talking about al... (Dec '12) Apr 3 kaila docherty 56
Bridge Card (Apr '09) Apr 1 Boldly Go 143
Why Do Men and Women Like To Be Called Mommy or... (Nov '08) Mar 28 logan_babes00 99

Grand Rapids Jobs

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages