UNIONS GO AWAY and DIE ALREADY !, THEY HAVE......?

Created by Red_Fist on Dec 8, 2012

31 votes

Click on an option to vote

Outlived usefulness.?

Just trim them back.?

Total Union control.?

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#63 Dec 14, 2012
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my god!!! Back to this crap. Would you like to talk about Ancient Rome too. Quit hand picking what people say to fit your agenda from times that were much different than the present day. Be on your way like you promised us all!
I didn't promise anybody anything. I certainly wouldn't promise a mental midget like you anything. Except to prove your mental incompetency at my will.
SeenItBefore

United States

#64 Dec 14, 2012
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't promise anybody anything. I certainly wouldn't promise a mental midget like you anything. Except to prove your mental incompetency at my will.
Peewee Jason don't give me that crap. You are the mental midget of the lowly educated freak that is so busy you don't have time for topix in which you are here all the time. You promise to leave yet you stay. Did you hope for us to beg you to stay? No such luck sandy nuts.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#65 Dec 15, 2012
So what is it with the sickness in a group of people who believe it more important the "47%" pay Federal Income Tax over being able to afford to feed themselves and/or their children, be housed, sheltered from the elements, keep the utilities paid, etc.? To pay Federal Income Taxes rather than the necessities for living. Especially when the complaint they don't pay Federal Income Taxes comes from the same political party passing the laws and policies they don't have to by. All the while blaming the Democrats and Obama for their own political parties laws and policies.

That is why I state the right-wing/republicans/conserv atives are irrelevant. The GOP followers/lemmings have no clue what their own "party" has and is doing other than the complaints they raise over their own actions trying to blame the outcome on others.

And while we are on the thread of Unions hating: Go ahead and find out how many businesses belong to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, even through the local chapters, and how many Chamber of Commerce members don't pay dues? Of course they do. The Chamber of Commerce doesn't contribute money for federal, state and local politics? Of course they do. We don't hear a peep from the right-wing about members of the Chambers of Commerce being able to opt out of their dues being used for political influence, now do we. We don't even hear the union haters screaming they should be able to. We don't hear the union haters arguing about the rights to belong to the Chamber of Commerce without having to contribute to political influence while being able to gather all the other benefits of belonging, now do we.

Right to work? You mean like the U.S. Chamber of Commerce advocating and lobbying FOR illegal immigrations so businesses can hire the illegals to add to their profit margins by paying lower wages to illegals?

Ya, you guys are supporting a political philosophy that is great for the United States. That's sarcasm sheldon.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#66 Dec 15, 2012
When are we going to get rid of that holiday held on the first Monday of September and replace it with a better day of celebration......

Maybe where everyone agrees to work a 12 hour day without pay, just to say Thank You!
SeenItBefore

United States

#67 Dec 15, 2012
SeenItBefore wrote:
So what is it with the sickness in a group of people who believe it more important the "47%" pay Federal Income Tax over being able to afford to feed themselves and/or their children, be housed, sheltered from the elements, keep the utilities paid, etc.? To pay Federal Income Taxes rather than the necessities for living. Especially when the complaint they don't pay Federal Income Taxes comes from the same political party passing the laws and policies they don't have to by. All the while blaming the Democrats and Obama for their own political parties laws and policies.

That is why I state the right-wing/republicans/conserv atives are irrelevant. The GOP followers/lemmings have no clue what their own "party" has and is doing other than the complaints they raise over their own actions trying to blame the outcome on others.

And while we are on the thread of Unions hating: Go ahead and find out how many businesses belong to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, even through the local chapters, and how many Chamber of Commerce members don't pay dues? Of course they do. The Chamber of Commerce doesn't contribute money for federal, state and local politics? Of course they do. We don't hear a peep from the right-wing about members of the Chambers of Commerce being able to opt out of their dues being used for political influence, now do we. We don't even hear the union haters screaming they should be able to. We don't hear the union haters arguing about the rights to belong to the Chamber of Commerce without having to contribute to political influence while being able to gather all the other benefits of belonging, now do we.

Right to work? You mean like the U.S. Chamber of Commerce advocating and lobbying FOR illegal immigrations so businesses can hire the illegals to add to their profit margins by paying lower wages to illegals?

Ya, you guys are supporting a political philosophy that is great for the United States. That's sarcasm sheldon.
I thought you were leaving!!!!
SeenItBefore

United States

#68 Dec 15, 2012
Bob wrote:
When are we going to get rid of that holiday held on the first Monday of September and replace it with a better day of celebration......

Maybe where everyone agrees to work a 12 hour day without pay, just to say Thank You!
So dumb bobby
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#69 Dec 15, 2012
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were leaving!!!!
For sure not as long as it bugs you so much I haven't. I'm keeping my eyes on the news for the story that only a pile of cloths were found after the sh*t was bugged out you for [my] not leaving.
Chip

Rockford, IL

#70 Dec 15, 2012
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>That's all you've got to come back with after being proven so completely wrong? No more should be expected from you.
More than their fair share? Really? I don't suppose it even enters that lump of tissue you call a brain that the "those who already pay more than their fair share" gain more than the rest from what the rest pay for. ALL citizens pay for the legislative system that sets the laws for contracts and the court system that enforces those contracts. For the road and infrastructure system that business uses to make their profits. For the ENTIRE system that some make millions and even billions from that others who don't pay into also?
And lets not forget the subsidies and grants that all the citizens taxes pay for that only add to the millions to billions in profits of companies that don't need the subsidies and grants in the first place.
You are so delusional to believe those that make the most money have done it all on their own without any assistance from anyone else.
Progressive taxation is no new notion:
The Burden of Taxation;
"Taxes should be proportioned to what may be annually spared by the individual." --Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1784. FE 4:15, Papers 7:557
Fairness and Uniformity of Taxation:
"Another means of silently lessening the inequality of property is to exempt all from taxation below a certain point, and to tax the higher portions of property in geometrical progression as they rise." --Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1785. ME 19:18, Papers 8:682
Get over feeling those who make the most are picked on by paying in proportion to their advantage.
I'm sorry you proved me wrong? ALMOST HALF OF AMERICANS DON'T PAY FEDERAL TAXES IS A FACT! There is no amout of BS you can put over it to escape that.
SeenItBefore

United States

#71 Dec 15, 2012
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>For sure not as long as it bugs you so much I haven't. I'm keeping my eyes on the news for the story that only a pile of cloths were found after the sh*t was bugged out you for [my] not leaving.
You must like sh*t because it is clear that you're full of it. You were never leaving in the first place. Maybe change a name but that is about it. Jason what would you do without topix?
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#72 Dec 15, 2012
Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you proved me wrong? ALMOST HALF OF AMERICANS DON'T PAY FEDERAL TAXES IS A FACT! There is no amout of BS you can put over it to escape that.
And the reasons don't make any difference to you now does it. It just ticks you off that there are so many Americans that don't pay Federal Income Taxes...to a government you don't even like anyway. You stand as an indignant conservative against all those (in your opinion)reprobates that don't pay Federal Income Taxes that your representative party made happen.

You're right that nearly half of Americans don't pay income tax. Is your need to be right regardless of the reasons satisfied now? What a flipping egomaniac.
SeenItBefore

United States

#73 Dec 15, 2012
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>And the reasons don't make any difference to you now does it. It just ticks you off that there are so many Americans that don't pay Federal Income Taxes...to a government you don't even like anyway. You stand as an indignant conservative against all those (in your opinion)reprobates that don't pay Federal Income Taxes that your representative party made happen.

You're right that nearly half of Americans don't pay income tax. Is your need to be right regardless of the reasons satisfied now? What a flipping egomaniac.
I don't think so... We want you to admit you are Jason and you live in your mothers basement. You work down the street at the Rainbow Club. When your not working you hang out at the Rainbow Club. You spend all day trolling threads on topix. I think that would be good for now. If you admit all that your shrink will be proud.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#74 Dec 15, 2012
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>And the reasons don't make any difference to you now does it. It just ticks you off that there are so many Americans that don't pay Federal Income Taxes...to a government you don't even like anyway. You stand as an indignant conservative against all those (in your opinion)reprobates that don't pay Federal Income Taxes that your representative party made happen.
I'm going to have to recant that Chip. That almost 50% of Americans don't pay Federal Taxes is L I E. That that "percentage" doesn't pay Federal INCOME Taxes is a fact. And Yes I did prove you wrong on them not paying Federal Taxes. And YOU DID say Federal Taxes.
SeenItBefore

United States

#75 Dec 15, 2012
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to have to recant that Chip. That almost 50% of Americans don't pay Federal Taxes is L I E. That that "percentage" doesn't pay Federal INCOME Taxes is a fact. And Yes I did prove you wrong on them not paying Federal Taxes. And YOU DID say Federal Taxes.
And I proved you wrong, you L I E. YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENT.
Bath 37 Pain Is Good

Plymouth, MI

#76 Dec 17, 2012
Typical left wing rants here.... I am going buy my new 700 series drive it to a plant and interview personnel manager and negotiate a better pay and benefits package and work without rules (Wonderbread and Twinkies can't be in the same truck going to the same stores rule) I will also make the company more money and will have more vacation time available with pay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New chiropractic tool treats back pain without ... (Apr '08) 1 hr Wisdom 230
2014 wastebook 7 hr Phil 4
upsy daisy Fri bobolinq 1
WLLA channel 64 - off the air? (Feb '12) Thu Sharon 9
Local News Women (Apr '09) Thu Casual Shoes 2,317
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? Wed No_More_Dems 106
Obama and cocaine addicts Oct 22 Leroy 11
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids Jobs