created by: Red_Fist | Dec 8, 2012

Grand Rapids, MI

31 votes

UNIONS GO AWAY and DIE ALREADY !, THEY HAVE......?

Click on an option to vote

  • Outlived usefulness.?
  • Just trim them back.?
  • Total Union control.?

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of74
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“DRILL FOR OIL?, "YES WE CAN"”

Since: Jul 08

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

9

8

6

They better vote for ,right to NOT be sucked into some stupid ungodly thing called a union,!!they suck.

If I was the "scab" Unions are the disease.

get away from our Capitol and go back to your union king or whoever.
ohyuckObama

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

die unions DIE !!!!!

SHAME ON YOU !!!
SHAME ON YOU !!!
SHAME ON YOU !!!
SHAME ON YOU !!!
DRUM BEAT DRUMS
SHAME ON YOU !!
SHAME ON YOU !!!
SHAME ON YOU !
unions are all spoiled little low life brats !

blah b;ah blah, gimmie gimmie gimmie.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

ohyuckObama wrote:
die unions DIE !!!!!
SHAME ON YOU !!!
SHAME ON YOU !!!
SHAME ON YOU !!!
SHAME ON YOU !!!
DRUM BEAT DRUMS
SHAME ON YOU !!
SHAME ON YOU !!!
SHAME ON YOU !
unions are all spoiled little low life brats !
blah b;ah blah, gimmie gimmie gimmie.
You're talking out of your waste shoot. The facts are RTW states are more impoverished than non-RTW states. States that go RTW, like MI just has, drop in economic wealth.
Go argue with the facts stupid:
"Median wages in 20 of the 22 Right to Work (RTW) states are lower than the median weekly wages in Wisconsin which were $722 in 2009. This is $256 more a month for the Wisconsin household. Annual median income in Wisconsin is $4,900 higher a year than the average median income in RTW states which adds a significant amount of purchasing power to support Wisconsin businesses.

In RTW states, 28% of jobs pay poverty wages compared to 20% of jobs in Wisconsin. Employees who earn poverty level wages cannot buy homes, cars or appliances. They pay no income tax and many require state assistance to meet their families’ basic needs. Low wages hurt both the worker and the state’s economy as a whole."
http://www.wiafscme.org/index.cfm...

http://emwillmar.locals.educationminnesota.or...

Once again for all you uneducated over emotionalized idiots: All this RTW legislation does is cause those who work in a union shop to choose not to "have to" pay union dues while still receiving the benefits those who choose to pay their way pay for the benefits union representation negotiates with the company.

In my opinion if you union malcontents were at all interested in fairness the law would be those who don't pay union dues would not receive any the benefits negotiated for. But that just isn't the way the right-wing works, is it.
Troll

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking out of your waste shoot. The facts are RTW states are more impoverished than non-RTW states. States that go RTW, like MI just has, drop in economic wealth.
Go argue with the facts stupid:
"Median wages in 20 of the 22 Right to Work (RTW) states are lower than the median weekly wages in Wisconsin which were $722 in 2009. This is $256 more a month for the Wisconsin household. Annual median income in Wisconsin is $4,900 higher a year than the average median income in RTW states which adds a significant amount of purchasing power to support Wisconsin businesses.
In RTW states, 28% of jobs pay poverty wages compared to 20% of jobs in Wisconsin. Employees who earn poverty level wages cannot buy homes, cars or appliances. They pay no income tax and many require state assistance to meet their families’ basic needs. Low wages hurt both the worker and the state’s economy as a whole."
http://www.wiafscme.org/index.cfm...
http://emwillmar.locals.educationminnesota.or...
Once again for all you uneducated over emotionalized idiots: All this RTW legislation does is cause those who work in a union shop to choose not to "have to" pay union dues while still receiving the benefits those who choose to pay their way pay for the benefits union representation negotiates with the company.
In my opinion if you union malcontents were at all interested in fairness the law would be those who don't pay union dues would not receive any the benefits negotiated for. But that just isn't the way the right-wing works, is it.
So you want to devalue the dollar some more, union goon?
ohyuckObama

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Well Michigan is not some shiny city on the hill, WITH unions.
I would never take or use the union, but being forced to pay while I hate the whole payola and then vote in politicians that get payoffs to support the union.

I want no part in it.

If I made a law, the union would end at the factory door, or the store door and the people inside that workplace IS the full union for that place of work.

none of this "aflcio" "seiu" non of that crap, they have become what the old slave driver owners used to do.

All your points are moot in my opinion.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want to devalue the dollar some more, union goon?
I'll be waiting for you to explain how unions devalue the dollar.
ohyuckObama

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Plus they should feel shame, calling in sick, or that strike in Chicago.
I mean, how can those people live with themselves going back to work facing all those kids.

UNIONS DIE !!!!!!!!!!SHAME ON YOU !!!!!!!
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ohyuckObama wrote:
Well Michigan is not some shiny city on the hill, WITH unions.
I would never take or use the union, but being forced to pay while I hate the whole payola and then vote in politicians that get payoffs to support the union.
I want no part in it.
If I made a law, the union would end at the factory door, or the store door and the people inside that workplace IS the full union for that place of work.
none of this "aflcio" "seiu" non of that crap, they have become what the old slave driver owners used to do.
All your points are moot in my opinion.
So do-tell how unions force you to work where there is one. Because nobody educated you, I will. There is NO LAW stating you have to work where there is a union. You CAN always get a job where there isn't one. Now though you can work at a unionized company and get all the benefits union members pay representation for without having to contribute. You should be doing the Snoopy happy dance now.

Payola where unions are concerned? Apparently you have been living with your head up some republicans back side. You really should check where the largest payola is. Unions fall WAY behind in that arena.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

ohyuckObama wrote:
Plus they should feel shame, calling in sick, or that strike in Chicago.
I mean, how can those people live with themselves going back to work facing all those kids.
UNIONS DIE !!!!!!!!!!SHAME ON YOU !!!!!!!
Still waiting for you to explain how unions devalue the dollar.

You probably should have paid attention in the school you apparently are teacher bashing.

You really can't blame anyone else for your being intellect challenged.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

What sickens the right-wing is unions are the only true democracy in the workplace. And as we are finding out Republicans/right-wing despise democracy.
EyeOnYou

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The unions have morphed from a group caring for the common worker into a political mafia. No one can argue against that because everyone knows it's true. Public unions are the worst. They make 20 percent more income on average than a worker in the private industry and demand more and more each year it seems. Many of them retire at age 50 while receiving income while retired, all on the taxpayers dime. That's armed robbery in my opinion. California is my proof. The head goons know that many workers will NOT pay the dues and that means lost beer money for the politicians they want to help get elected so that is the main reason for all the yelling in Lansing today. Time to buck up and work like the rest of us for a change or move to California.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

EyeOnYou wrote:
The unions have morphed from a group caring for the common worker into a political mafia. No one can argue against that because everyone knows it's true. Public unions are the worst. They make 20 percent more income on average than a worker in the private industry and demand more and more each year it seems. Many of them retire at age 50 while receiving income while retired, all on the taxpayers dime. That's armed robbery in my opinion. California is my proof. The head goons know that many workers will NOT pay the dues and that means lost beer money for the politicians they want to help get elected so that is the main reason for all the yelling in Lansing today. Time to buck up and work like the rest of us for a change or move to California.
Live in the delusion you desire. The people living in the State of Michigan will not benefit from this. That is proven from other state's experience. RTW states have a higher poverty rate, lower life expectancy rate, higher infant mortality rate, etc. than non RTW states. You would just rather live by your prejudice than the realities. You got your way now we shall see what happens. Be prepared to pack your bags.
ohyuckObama

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

You can call me stupid all day long, but your math don't add up.

BOOM, dad gets job, oops they then get a union, oops again, the tool and die goes out of business.

Dad has NO job, ya you unions help like anthrax or worse.
Fred

Caledonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Unions are ruining America
Larry

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Who cares?
If you dont like unions, then dont go to work at a a company that has a union, it's that simple.
Same goes the other way, if you are PRO union, then go work at a unionized company.
I've worked at both, it just doesnt matter.
People are making WAY too big of a deal out of this.
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Larry wrote:
Who cares?
If you dont like unions, then dont go to work at a a company that has a union, it's that simple.
Same goes the other way, if you are PRO union, then go work at a unionized company.
I've worked at both, it just doesnt matter.
People are making WAY too big of a deal out of this.
If you work at a non union company who's to say the union won't be knocking at the door telling that company they have to unionize in a month or so. Toyota, and Walmart etc
EyeOnYou

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>Live in the delusion you desire. The people living in the State of Michigan will not benefit from this. That is proven from other state's experience. RTW states have a higher poverty rate, lower life expectancy rate, higher infant mortality rate, etc. than non RTW states. You would just rather live by your prejudice than the realities. You got your way now we shall see what happens. Be prepared to pack your bags.
Do some research idiot. There are a lot more factors involved in how fiscally sound a particular RTW state is like type of industry, educational systems, state taxes, population demographics, etc. Unions are going to continue to screw themselves through raw greed. Unions can't blame the Republicans or Snyder, unions should blame themselves. I won't be packing my bags either. You should though. California is the place you want to be so load up that pickup and..... well you know the rest.
ohyuckObama

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"If you dont like unions, then dont go to work at a a company that has a union,"

Because a union is an external unnatural invasive thing unconnected to a business.
It limits choice and that ain't what america is about.

So why should "I" have to look for a non union shop?

They always squeal about fair share, equal rights, choice.pfffft then you get called a scab for being an american ? nay they can ALL F---OFF.
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ohyuckObama wrote:
"If you dont like unions, then dont go to work at a a company that has a union,"

Because a union is an external unnatural invasive thing unconnected to a business.
It limits choice and that ain't what america is about.

So why should "I" have to look for a non union shop?

They always squeal about fair share, equal rights, choice.pfffft then you get called a scab for being an american ? nay they can ALL F---OFF.
Talk to Walmart and Toyota about that
Troll

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to explain how unions devalue the dollar.
You probably should have paid attention in the school you apparently are teacher bashing.
You really can't blame anyone else for your being intellect challenged.
Sorry, cannot explain it because all the teachers went to Lansing to protest, thus leaving me all alone in the classroom. So now I'm intellectually challenged. anyway, follow the money to China.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of74
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tea party the AmeicanTaliban 5 min Batch 37 Pain Is Good 16
See which historic homes will be on the Heritag... 6 hr Coretta 1
Get Ready To Pay More For Food. 13 hr Phil 33
sochi russian for sucker!! 13 hr Batch 37 Pain Is Good 11
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 22 hr Another Observer 921
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Thu Go Blue Forever 895
Sebelius botches farewell speech Wed Batch 37 Pain Is Good 30
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••