Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Nov 28, 2012

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Good Day,

Groan...

Oh I know I have heard some RINOs say this would be wonderful! Me? Not so much. I am a Conservative first and a Republican second. This would truely be a death wish, IMHO. Quote:

ďIím here to focus on educational reform, and thatís what Iím going to tell people.Ē

Odd statement don't you think?

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/334085/j...

Steelie

Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#2 Nov 27, 2012
When I read the title to this thread, I had a glimmer of hope that it was another of Steelie's typos......

Bush Ill.....

Bush Sick.....

Bush Terminal.....

Where's the hope for that kind of change?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 27, 2012
I am not very receptive, to what the Republican party has become....but, Jeb Bush understands completely, where it needs to go in order to become more centered. Wonder if his older brother, has ruined the family name?

Location hidden

#4 Nov 27, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I am not very receptive, to what the Republican party has become....but, Jeb Bush understands completely, where it needs to go in order to become more centered. Wonder if his older brother, has ruined the family name?
Good Day,

Blue - with all due respect... more centered? Frankly I don't know how the GOP can become more centered, in fact, in many ways the leadership is now falling left of center in many respects. Just look at the whimp that is Boehner for example.

Steelie

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 27, 2012
Steelie wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Day,
Blue - with all due respect... more centered? Frankly I don't know how the GOP can become more centered, in fact, in many ways the leadership is now falling left of center in many respects. Just look at the whimp that is Boehner for example.
Steelie
Steelie, with all due respect, that view is due to their leaders, positioning them too far to the right.....Seem's there is plenty of room for movement, toward the center of what the voters have prescribed.....
Really

Holland, MI

#6 Nov 27, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Steelie, with all due respect, that view is due to their leaders, positioning them too far to the right.....Seem's there is plenty of room for movement, toward the center of what the voters have prescribed.....
The center of the left? Is THAT the center you want Blue? Because that is exactly where the Republicans are headed. They are attempting to reconcile with Obama. However, he doesn't appear to be willing to meet in the middle. He wants it his way or no way. Are you going to be upset about him now too? I suspect not.
EyeOnYou

Byron Center, MI

#7 Nov 27, 2012
Ya'll know that eventually the people of this country will have no choice but to sever ties with Washington, at least half of us that is. I wonder what Michigan will end up looking like by 2020?

F--K THE FEDS!

Location hidden

#8 Nov 28, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Steelie, with all due respect, that view is due to their leaders, positioning them too far to the right.....Seem's there is plenty of room for movement, toward the center of what the voters have prescribed.....
Good Day,

Blue... I have said it before I will say it again... if the GOP does not move to the "right" they will be marginalized and perhaps even be pushed into third party status. Boehner is no Reaganite. And if Steele wins his campaign to once again be the top dog, not good.

Steelie
EyeOnYou

Byron Center, MI

#9 Nov 28, 2012
Steelie wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Day,
Blue... I have said it before I will say it again... if the GOP does not move to the "right" they will be marginalized and perhaps even be pushed into third party status. Boehner is no Reaganite. And if Steele wins his campaign to once again be the top dog, not good.
Steelie
Too late. America is going to become two separate countries and there is nothing you or anybody else can do to stop it. I'm still wondering how it will unfold here in Michigan. If we can destroy the city of Detroit with a fire bombing campaign, we just might make Michigan one of the Reds. The liberals and all the rest of the leeches will move away to places like Illinois or the People's Republik of Kalifornia where they will be welcomed with the stripping of rights. The hand that feeds them will be the hand that turns the key on their prison door. I'm rambling now, I know. Bottom line is this, America is finished and now it's time to start dividing the land between the two sides. It's simple and it's fair. Everyone gets what they want.

Peace out..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet The Press 7 hr Gville Jim 4
Van Buren County makes changeover to video cour... 7 hr Anon 1
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t 12 hr Oneal 15
Movie Theater Demolished 12 hr Oneal 14
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 18 hr JimGR 937
A long-time cafe in the East Hills are may close Sun Dominic 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Sun Go Blue Forever 1,328
•••
•••
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search