Worldwide News-Hollywood-Hottest new fusion-hiphop star Mpeeze official free mixtape is going viral

Mar 15, 2014 Full story: PRLog US Entertainment 12

Mar. 15, 2014 - HOLLYWOOD -- Listening to this official mpeeze free mixtape "Success" is entertaining, refreshing and pounding with fusion original lyrics.

Full Story
Mpeeze fan

Sherman Oaks, CA

#1 Mar 17, 2014
Go mpeeze
Chris

London, UK

#2 Mar 17, 2014
This is what passes for music now?

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#3 Mar 17, 2014
Refreshing? sounds like a missmosh of eminem and snoop, nothing new here to hear...
CrimeaRiver

Wandsworth, UK

#4 Mar 17, 2014
Pile of crap...... Weak verses, lyrically unoriginal, the beat is a rip off of some sub-standard Ca$hMoney production.

Come on people, surely there has to be some originality out there.
PEEZE ON THE TRACK

Irvine, CA

#5 Mar 17, 2014
You are not doing it right if you don't have haters. So keep doing you MPEEZE!
CrimeaRiver

Wandsworth, UK

#6 Mar 18, 2014
CrimeaRiver wrote:
Pile of crap...... Weak verses, lyrically unoriginal, the beat is a rip off of some sub-standard Ca$hMoney production.
Come on people, surely there has to be some originality out there.
Just realised how unnecessarily harsh that last comment was.

I'm just oldskool.

Go about ya business Mpeeze. I wish you the best of luck.
MPEEZE ON THE TRACK

Irvine, CA

#7 Mar 18, 2014
CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
Just realised how unnecessarily harsh that last comment was.
I'm just oldskool.
Go about ya business Mpeeze. I wish you the best of luck.
Not many people would realized that, I give you props. People don't know how hard one works to do what they do and to put someone down is insensitive. That's what is wrong with this world too many people are quick to put others down! You can't knock anyone's hustle so MPEEZE I will say it again do you!
CrimeaRiver

Wandsworth, UK

#8 Mar 18, 2014
MPEEZE ON THE TRACK wrote:
<quoted text>
Not many people would realized that, I give you props. People don't know how hard one works to do what they do and to put someone down is insensitive. That's what is wrong with this world too many people are quick to put others down! You can't knock anyone's hustle so MPEEZE I will say it again do you!
I know how hard it is to break through as a rapper when the industry in so saturated.

Its tough in the UK so must be 10,000 times worse in the states.

My advice to the young bredder would be to switch the style up. The movement is changing, don't nobody wanna hear about 'gettin' money'.

If a rapper ain't wih a major label then he ain't getting shit, unless he's hustlin.

Then he's gotta choose between making real money hustlin, or hopin to make some real moeny rapping. You can't do both coz the industry doesn't like actual criminals anymore.
naptown B

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Mar 18, 2014
I see with any success comes advisory firing at all cylinders. So if u dont like something instad of focusing on how to destroy your energy might be better suited in saying what u might want hear that would make it better for u . But rember music is like food whats good to u might need to add hot sauce for someone else. Just Thoughts from a fan of music
CrimeaRiver

London, UK

#10 Mar 19, 2014
naptown B wrote:
I see with any success comes advisory firing at all cylinders. So if u dont like something instad of focusing on how to destroy your energy might be better suited in saying what u might want hear that would make it better for u . But rember music is like food whats good to u might need to add hot sauce for someone else. Just Thoughts from a fan of music
I don't think a rapper can be told what to rap about, he either cares about the subject or doesn't.

I like what Kendrick and JCole are doing right now. But like I said, I'm old skool. I like a message in my music.

I'm not the target market so I doubt my input would have any bearing anyway.
A somebody

Washington, TX

#11 Apr 13, 2014
the mama joint was hot and very original with different languages and a nice delivery. Id love tp hear more.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Wixom, MI

#12 Apr 14, 2014
Start up Motown again........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mana s arrest is linked to deadly barbershop sh... 1 hr Gville Jim 2
Al Sharpton's Marchers in New York City Chant "... 2 hr Gville Jim 16
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan 4 hr DrX 13
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 9 hr Go Blue Forever 1,494
pope-a-dope Sat Really 3
welcome to the new black america Sat Really 6
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... Fri DrX 71
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]