Detroit man shoots father twice in th...

Detroit man shoots father twice in the head after argument over money

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

Since: Oct 07

Cloud Nine

#1 Dec 22, 2009
http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2...

Fox 2, WWJ and WDIV are reporting that a 35-year-old Detroit man is wanted by police after killing his father after an argument.

WDIV has obtained the name of the alleged shooter, Terrance Darnell Allen, and his father, James Allen. WWJ reports that Allen got a ride from a friend to his parents' house on Detroit's east side early Tuesday morning.

Sources tell WDIV the two were arguing about finances earlier that day. When James Allen came downstairs, police say his son shot him twice in the head.

Terrance Allen then escaped the home on foot.
----------
He shot his own father? OMG what is this world coming to.

“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

#2 Dec 22, 2009
Just another day in Detoilet.
me rval

United States

#3 Dec 22, 2009
EmmaRae wrote:
He shot his own father? OMG what is this world coming to.
Shooting someone over something so stupid is the point, not whether it was a relative...Just like the man and woman who were shot & killed last week in Muskegon, shot and killed over a damm dog

Since: Oct 07

Cloud Nine

#4 Dec 22, 2009
I think that goes with out saying. Taking another human life.... I just don't get it. Of course self defense is totally different.

I agree the killing of that Kalamazoo couple over a puppy.... Completely senseless.
Granny Smith

Rockford, MI

#5 Dec 23, 2009
me rval wrote:
<quoted text>
Shooting someone over something so stupid is the point, not whether it was a relative...Just like the man and woman who were shot & killed last week in Muskegon, shot and killed over a damm dog
You spelled damn wrong. You spelled it with 2 m's and it is spelt with a N on the end. I just thought you would like to know that.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

United States

#6 Dec 23, 2009
Another Govt program that failed.....
Bentley

Rockford, MI

#7 Dec 25, 2009
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
Another Govt program that failed.....
How is the traveling going for you Batch. I hope you are enjoying yourselves. Merry Christmas.
Jodster

United States

#8 Dec 25, 2009
Is Bentley & Granny Smith the same person??

zot

“thats my prarie dog kitty”

Since: Nov 07

#9 Dec 25, 2009
me rval wrote:
<quoted text>
kalamazoo not muskegon

“Time for work”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#10 Dec 25, 2009
I guess that would be one way to get your inheritance money sooner...not that I would condone it.
duh

Salt Lake City, UT

#11 Dec 26, 2009
Granny Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You spelled damn wrong. You spelled it with 2 m's and it is spelt with a N on the end. I just thought you would like to know that.
It is "spelt" ?????
If you're going to go around correcting peoples spelling, at least get an f'ing clue first!!
http://www.wheatgrasskits.com/sprouting/spelt...
http://ask.reference.com/information/Food_and...

“Taz say Hi”

Since: Jan 08

Holland,MI

#12 Dec 26, 2009
I would guess that the son was the product of his upbringing by his father resulting in those values being passed to the son. And, in the end, they both lose.
Bentley

Rockford, MI

#13 Dec 26, 2009
Half Days wrote:
I guess that would be one way to get your inheritance money sooner...not that I would condone it.
The guy that shot them wont get anything but prison time. No inheritance for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 1 hr A Rebutter 2,862
Poll Betty Ford has died. Do you care? (Jul '11) 16 hr Not a fan at all 264
i gots to FART Sat poopit 1
are the protesters going to jump Sat Uranus prober 67
Why do people act ghetto? I am talking about al... (Dec '12) Sat guest 47
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Sat guest 1,166
News Immigrant families are starving themselves beca... Mar 17 Oneal 4

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance