Racism In Grand Rapids & Michigan & T...
black dude

Grand Rapids, MI

#64 Feb 22, 2014
five fifths wrote:
Negroes are not Homo sapien. All Homo sapiens have neanderthal DNA but negroes do not.
Negroes are Homo erectus, a less evolved cousin to humans. Negroes share DNA with chimpanzees that Homo sapiens do not have.
Racism is the result of having experience in dealing with negroes. The IQ of the average negro in Africa is 40 points lower than the average white IQ. Most negroes will never be able to compete with whites due to having inferior brains. They are a parasitic sub-species.
Well "white power to you" you might wanna check those lists:

-List of African-American inventors and scientists
-list of black billionaires
-list of influential african american
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#65 Feb 23, 2014
Tar Baby wrote:
It's true. The reality is that the white Europeans, the white Americans found the Africans of interest enough to relocate them here; to use them for slave labor without pay, to abuse them and to take advantage of them and not allow them to become educated. Then when the institution of slavery was no longer economically feasible or profitable, President Lincoln abolished slavery and African Americans began to become educated. If they found employment it was mostly in a low-wage paying or rather a demeaning type of job, ect. Now do come to the era and times in which we are currently living. An African-American can complete college and meet all the educational requirements, professional training required, ect. for employment or a certain occupation; exactly as a white counterpart. But when they go out and seek employment they are turned down and basically told that they are not good enough. Oh, but, the African-American was good enough for whitey to use without paying him/her in past. Now that you are fully educated ... you just ain't good enough! Think about it! All you racist people got out to the polls and struck down affirmative action on that Proposal II - which is further proof of the evil racist heart. An African-American was good enough to work for nothing in times past but not good enough to work for a salary even when they are totally qualified for the position they have applied for. This is the height, core and crust of racism in our society and plenty of it - discrimination - going on in Grand Rapids all by itself. That's why I'm voting for Barack Obama ... so at least something can be done to address African-American issues and African-Americans can begin to improve their livelihood. There is only one life to live.(dirty, low-down, racist, racism in Grand Rapids, Michigan) Let me hear what you have to say about this.
F off with that "slavery" bullshit, it's getting old now.

Blacks need to get over themselves, everybody has problems. No one, not even blacks, have a monopoly on problems.

The difference is blacks are the only ones bitching and whining about it constantly.

If you're having problems in life, you don't have to look any further than yourself and the demoKKKrats you blacks seem to love and keep voting for.

I swear blacks spend the whole day, from the time they get up to the time they go to bed, just trying to find something "racist" in everything around them.

Suck it up you pussies.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#66 Feb 23, 2014
Jim B wrote:
Obama has done more to hurt race relations than he has to help them.
<quoted text>
Yeah really....while restoring our economy and keeping us outta any new wars.....catch up.....
Really

Wyoming, MI

#67 Feb 23, 2014
See, race relations truly don't matter. What truly matters, to some anyway, is that we don't get involved in any new wars. Not keeping promises, not being honest and above board as promised, none of that matters. All that matters that the bullies of the world are now giving America the finger because they know when Obama says, "There will be consequences" he's only kidding.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#68 Feb 23, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah really....while restoring our economy and keeping us outta any new wars.....catch up.....
Come on, Blue, for once get off the economy broken record and stay on subject. This thread is about racism. The comment made was about Obama actually making race relations worse.

I'm not sure Obama has made race relations worse. He certainly hasn't helped. His stupid and un-presidential comments on Trayvon (more than once!), his pre-fact comments on the police "acting stupidly" with his professor friend, Skippy Gates.

Obama has had countless opportunities to take our nation into a deeper conversation about racial healing, but instead chose to play the victim in order to demonize enemies and garner votes from those that vote exclusively over such things.

Yet another Obama promise epic fail, but then again, I don't think Obama would consider the racial tension so much a fail as he would a political weapon.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#69 Feb 23, 2014
I've spoken many times about Social Engineering....A Horrid plan, by media and government to forcibly integrate blacks into almost every neighborhood and social setting available...and with our own tax dollars.....Why does our local news lead every evening with several cases of robbery and violent crime by people that represent 12% of our population? It's even gotten to the point that some stations don't even describe the suspect by color....It's nuts.....
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#70 Feb 23, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I've spoken many times about Social Engineering....A Horrid plan, by media and government to forcibly integrate blacks into almost every neighborhood and social setting available...and with our own tax dollars.....Why does our local news lead every evening with several cases of robbery and violent crime by people that represent 12% of our population? It's even gotten to the point that some stations don't even describe the suspect by color....It's nuts.....
What? Again, this has virtually nothing to do with the comment about Obama's effects on race relations in America that you replied to, off topic as usual - something I'm sure you do intentionally.

Here's an example of our local news in regards to reporting the race of victims and shooters:

http://woodtv.com/2014/02/22/man-shot-multipl...

Anyone know the color of the people involved?? You wouldn't from that or any of the reports regarding this shooting. Why is that? I can assure you when the shooter is a white man and the victim black the skin color is reported.

Take the main stream media's latest race-baiting favorite story:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-...
Not only to they report the skin color, they have video of the white shooter.

What do you think the chances of the NY Times or Huffy Post picking up that story if the skin colors were reversed??
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#71 Feb 23, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Again, this has virtually nothing to do with the comment about Obama's effects on race relations in America that you replied to, off topic as usual - something I'm sure you do intentionally.
Here's an example of our local news in regards to reporting the race of victims and shooters:
http://woodtv.com/2014/02/22/man-shot-multipl...
Anyone know the color of the people involved?? You wouldn't from that or any of the reports regarding this shooting. Why is that? I can assure you when the shooter is a white man and the victim black the skin color is reported.
Take the main stream media's latest race-baiting favorite story:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-...
Not only to they report the skin color, they have video of the white shooter.
What do you think the chances of the NY Times or Huffy Post picking up that story if the skin colors were reversed??
In any news report, that's exactly how you know a brown person is responsible because they don't say the skin color unless it's a white guy because that would be "racist".

Brown people are the cause of most problems in the world, they're the elephant in the room that nobody wants to admit is there, they're the subject that everyone keeps dancing around so as not to be considered "racist".

It's all effing bullshit.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#72 Feb 24, 2014
It's hard to understand why the founders failed to add an amendment dealing with the level of pigmentation required for a person to be given rights under the constitution....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#73 Feb 24, 2014
Bob wrote:
It's hard to understand why the founders failed to add an amendment dealing with the level of pigmentation required for a person to be given rights under the constitution....
They already had slavery....
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#74 Feb 24, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> They already had slavery....
And why didn't they put something in there to address that?

Why didn't the founders mention immigrants from certain parts of the globe? History shows a fairly large amount of discrimination against many groups that came here. Some were finally accepted to some degree while others still aren't welcome.

We are constantly told how smart and forward thinking the founders were, but they seem to have made a mistake of omission on this issue. Could they have made other mistakes in some of the things they did put into it?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Midland, MI

#75 Feb 24, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
And why didn't they put something in there to address that?
Why didn't the founders mention immigrants from certain parts of the globe? History shows a fairly large amount of discrimination against many groups that came here. Some were finally accepted to some degree while others still aren't welcome.
We are constantly told how smart and forward thinking the founders were, but they seem to have made a mistake of omission on this issue. Could they have made other mistakes in some of the things they did put into it?
You really don't know what the Country did to address the slavery issue........ You should read up....... Also, read up on all the empires and find out how the slaves were treated through out history....... Dummy.......
pipedream

San Francisco, CA

#76 Feb 24, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>You really don't know what the Country did to address the slavery issue........ You should read up....... Also, read up on all the empires and find out how the slaves were treated through out history....... Dummy.......
Your racist inner voice Go Blue speaking to you again?
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#77 Feb 24, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
And why didn't they put something in there to address that?
Why didn't the founders mention immigrants from certain parts of the globe? History shows a fairly large amount of discrimination against many groups that came here. Some were finally accepted to some degree while others still aren't welcome.
We are constantly told how smart and forward thinking the founders were, but they seem to have made a mistake of omission on this issue. Could they have made other mistakes in some of the things they did put into it?
Typical progressive anti-American, demeaning the principles this country was founded on while taking advantage of what others have worked and died to provide. In America people of all skin colors are accepted and afforded every opportunity to carve whatever life they choose for themselves - including becoming the President of The United States. Racism will always exist, as a previous poster here sadly demonstrated, but those barriers are being broken down. We have minority professors and lawyers and physicians, millionaire celebrities, authors, business owners, elected officials and even a president, first lady and attorney general. At some point racism cannot be used as an easy excuse for those who choose not to work and excel.

In Bob's case, skin color plays little role in the pathetic lifestyle he's carved out. He's proof sick pedophiles come in all shapes and colors!
pipedream

San Francisco, CA

#78 Feb 24, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
racism cannot be used as an easy excuse for those who choose not to work and excel.
You obviously don't work Stupid. Your big mouth flapping nonsense for hours daily on Topix isn't a job. Being a hypocrite doesn't qualify either.
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#79 Feb 24, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't work Stupid. Your big mouth flapping nonsense for hours daily on Topix isn't a job. Being a hypocrite doesn't qualify either.
Same goes for you, you idiot.
pipedream

San Francisco, CA

#80 Feb 24, 2014
lol You Who are the topix super duper racist -- a proven big mouthed, sneaky and cowardly racist hiding behind Topix anonymity at that.

parse that!
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#81 Feb 24, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't work Stupid. Your big mouth flapping nonsense for hours daily on Topix isn't a job. Being a hypocrite doesn't qualify either.
Correction, I don't punch a clock or answer to a boss - a nice perk an education and years of excelling at what I do has afforded me, not that my business is any of your business. It's sad to think this is the most someone like you will ever amount to, a volunteer topic troll, while the rest of us have to drag you along behind us like whiny, angry mud flaps.

If you spent as much time finding a real job as you do trying desperately to sound clever (and failing) on Topix every day you might at some point understand the benefits of self-reliance. It's likely too late for you to ever amount to anything substantial, but just removing yourself from the government dole would be a step in the right direction.

To hear you and your fellow low-class sex offender Bob whine incessantly about hypocrisy is the epitome of hypocrisy!
pipedream

San Francisco, CA

#82 Feb 24, 2014
Love busting your bubble nutso so I'll drive this home again ... your abilities (or lack thereof) to impress go only so far as the white trash, low information racists (like yourself) on the Topix forums. So impress away if it makes you feel better. Your arrogance and false sense of worth is only surpassed by your stupidity and ignorance.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Midland, MI

#83 Feb 24, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Your racist inner voice Go Blue speaking to you again?
Racist how pinhead? Are you telling us that only Africans were enslaved? You once again have shown ignorance on the subject.......... Stop touching yourself........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Builder, construction worker arrested for theft... (Jan '08) 14 hr Nicks new victim 53
Local News Women (Apr '09) 17 hr WMNewsfan 3,222
Review: Dermatology Center - Evelyn E Vandervee... (Oct '09) Sun Former Patient 21
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Sun a commenter 1,219
News Fire destroys well-known Lowell restaurant (Sep '07) Sun Neighbor 11
KJC's Very Own Things To Write Here On Topix Feb 16 Kelly Joanne Cannon 28
Grand Rapids; a good place to live? (Mar '12) Feb 15 lynn 195

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages