|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

EyeOnYou wrote:
<quoted text>These are just the individuals who DID sign. The actual number of people who are sick of federal intrusion is probably closer to 40%-48%. I don't support secession simply because it's impossible seeing how mixed-in we are state by state. But there are vast differences between Obama and the progressives and that of the conservatives and Tea party when it comes to the correct path the country should take. The divisions between right and left have never been so vast and they are only going to get worse. Eventually, it will have to be settled in the street. There is a certain truth in defending by force you know. You can't be lied to, you can't be encouraged to further bargain away your rights, and you don't have to worry about lawyers (my favorite). Maybe all of this is just post-election banter, but I smell brimstone in the air and and the tea leaves read chaos.
Are you telling me up to 48% of the population wants to secede from the US? Were'd you pull that from? I have an idea.

You are talking about a very small percentage of people here, even if you link that I replied on is old or not up to date. You're probably talking between 1/2 of one percent or maybe...MAYBE...3/4's of one percent. Either way it's not enough to get a movement started.

There's probably 1/2 of one percent of Americans who like to fk pigs but I don't see the Pig Fker's of America marching in any parades.
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

"Where'd"
free thinker

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
Wow.... Your percentage of support for this little temper tantrum is now up to a whopping .0017% of the population!
LOL...which is a lot more than your side got when you threw the same tantrum in 2004 and tried the same thing short bus bob
free thinker

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

St Stephen wrote:
I was responding to eyeonyou's link you f'in tard!
Anger management problems? Try doubling up on your medical marijuana dosage.
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Anger management problems? Try doubling up on your medical marijuana dosage.
Idiots who aren't paying attention piss me off what can I say? I can fix my anger issues but it's alot harder to fix stupid issues.
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

From the one that never gives links. Good advice you give there.
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Don't get upset Chip. The libs don't feel the need to support their arguments with links. We are just supposed to take their word for it. It's a learned behavior. They learned it from Obama who uses fuzzy math and excuses on a daily basis.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Sassy wrote:
From the one that never gives links. Good advice you give there.
<quoted text>
I give links. Not my problem if you can't follow along or refuse to read what I link to Sassy. You, Blue, and the rest of your windy whiner friends can't follow a link to save your shoes. Not my problem.
EyeOnYou

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you telling me up to 48% of the population wants to secede from the US? Were'd you pull that from? I have an idea.
You are talking about a very small percentage of people here, even if you link that I replied on is old or not up to date. You're probably talking between 1/2 of one percent or maybe...MAYBE...3/4's of one percent. Either way it's not enough to get a movement started.
There's probably 1/2 of one percent of Americans who like to fk pigs but I don't see the Pig Fker's of America marching in any parades.
I didn't say that 48% of the population wanted to secede from the union. I said that 40%-48% was probably the REAL number of American sick and tired of federal intrusion. They don't want to secede, they just want to be left alone. You understand the difference? Then you have those small numbers of people that do indeed plan succession. Not enough by far and they have no plan for beyond. I think it will be more helpful for you to understand this succession movement as somewhat of a warning, a warning to the Feds that you're going too far. Succession no. Revolution most likely. How the Hell do you think we got here in the first place buddy?
EyeOnYou

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

EyeOnYou

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

War isn't funny!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...which is a lot more than your side got when you threw the same tantrum in 2004 and tried the same thing short bus bob
Which, in other words, means that there are more whacked out neo-cons than democrats?

Agreed!
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

EyeOnYou wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say that 48% of the population wanted to secede from the union. I said that 40%-48% was probably the REAL number of American sick and tired of federal intrusion. They don't want to secede, they just want to be left alone. You understand the difference? Then you have those small numbers of people that do indeed plan succession. Not enough by far and they have no plan for beyond. I think it will be more helpful for you to understand this succession movement as somewhat of a warning, a warning to the Feds that you're going too far. Succession no. Revolution most likely. How the Hell do you think we got here in the first place buddy?
Government intrusion? Like a woman being told she's going to have to take a fetus to term even if she were raped? You can't get married if you're not attracted to the correct gender? You can't do recreational drugs because any expanded form of thought is a direct threat to the Judeo Christian mindset? You can't seek your own way out if you suffer from a debilitating, fatal condition? We can't use human stem cells to study and cure any number of diseases?

Whatever you call it I won't take it as a warning. A warning would mean these people have some sort of control over me or are a direct threat to me and my family. Well......they're not.
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>From the one that never gives links. Good advice you give there.
What is your fetish with links Jason? The Rainbow Club is looking for you.
to be announced

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, won't work for Michigan...a state, Obama won BIGGGGG......could'nt stop that, eh?...lol....
yes Detroit and flint and benton harbor, control this state Hmmmmmmmmmm.
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/19/opinion/stanley...

---Washington Post columnist Dana Milbank points out that many of the petitioners live in states that are net beneficiaries of federal largesse: Louisiana gets $1.45 for every $1 it pays in taxes and Alabama gets $1.71 for every $1.---

---Meanwhile, The Southern Poverty Law Center notes that the secession effort has attracted a predictable rogues' gallery of racists and neo-Nazis. Given that there was no similar large-scale effort to secede when Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton or George W. Bush won re-election, liberals can't be blamed for detecting a particular white fury at Obama's success.---
Chip

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

St Stephen wrote:
Obama's success.---
Thatís hilarious; who knew you had such a sense of humor. I needed a laugh this morning.
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
Thatís hilarious; who knew you had such a sense of humor. I needed a laugh this morning.
I'm quoting an article you nose picking, window licking tard.
free thinker

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
Which, in other words, means that there are more whacked out neo-cons than democrats?
Agreed!
Well...if that's true, are you then admitting that widespread election fraud is the only way Obama got elected? Talk about whacked out...dude, you're the poster boy for 'whacked out'.
Donald Duck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

St Stephen wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/19/ opinion/stanley-secession/inde x.html?hpt=hp_t3
---Washington Post columnist Dana Milbank points out that many of the petitioners live in states that are net beneficiaries of federal largesse: Louisiana gets $1.45 for every $1 it pays in taxes and Alabama gets $1.71 for every $1.---
---Meanwhile, The Southern Poverty Law Center notes that the secession effort has attracted a predictable rogues' gallery of racists and neo-Nazis. Given that there was no similar large-scale effort to secede when Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton or George W. Bush won re-election, liberals can't be blamed for detecting a particular white fury at Obama's success.---
"White fury"? Are you serious? Still playing the race card are we? This has nothing to do with race. Even YOU know that. Also note that Obama isn't black, he's coffee colored half n half.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
As good as election night?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 1 hr Jim 782
What about the Malaysian jetliner? 12 hr Gville Jim 56
When will the poledancer grow a set? 14 hr Phil 1
Fifth Third Bank loses $202 million (Jul '08) 23 hr JACK 216
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Mon www 1,274
4 held nude in Saginaw jail seek damages on det... (Mar '08) Sun My Son My Son 38
Why Do Men and Women Like To Be Called Mommy or... (Nov '08) Jul 26 hehe 88
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE