|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Seem's like there should be a way, to make these disgruntled souls happy and keep the country intact...I know, why don't we have an expensive general election about, what the majority wan....What?...We did?....Oh, geez...i guess we just solved all these issues....perhaps it's time to try to agree on solutions, everyone can live with...you know, perhaps....
Sure, Blue...remember this little gem from your side in 2004? Betcha don't seeing as progressives seem to have very short and selective memories. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Seems progressives just hate it when someone other than them exercises their constitutional freedoms.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I would just be interested to see what all of these so called patriots think would happen if any state was allowed to secede. It sounds like they think all of their problems would be immdeiately solved because they would somehow be in charge.
I guess there's not much chance we'd see anything close to the constitution the USA has, or else they'd have to let the same people who voted for Obama, vote in their new country too.
Actually, Bob, we would use the same Constitution. As for the people who voted for Obama voting, you just love to pretend to be stupid don't you? You honestly think the people who voted FOR Obama want to secede? Why? Don't they trust him?? Imagine that!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, Bob, we would use the same Constitution. As for the people who voted for Obama voting, you just love to pretend to be stupid don't you? You honestly think the people who voted FOR Obama want to secede? Why? Don't they trust him?? Imagine that!
It's people like you that make Michelle Bachmann look smart!

Do you honestly think that some new conservative utopia is going to agree to a constitution that grants equal rights to those who practice the muslim religion, or to brown people in general?

Don't bother to answer that question..... We've all seen the comments from your teabagger buddies already!
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It's people like you that make Michelle Bachmann look smart!
Do you honestly think that some new conservative utopia is going to agree to a constitution that grants equal rights to those who practice the muslim religion, or to brown people in general?
Don't bother to answer that question..... We've all seen the comment from your teabagger buddies already!
Actually, look again Bob. How many Democrats did you discover were "teabaggers" again? As for a conservative utopia, not gonna happen and that is not what is being asked for. What is being asked for is a government that realizes it works for the people, not the extremists in either party or the unions or slobbering fools such as yourself. I would think if you were an adult and as smart as you claim yourself to be, you would want the same. Guess you are neither, eh?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, look again Bob. How many Democrats did you discover were "teabaggers" again? As for a conservative utopia, not gonna happen and that is not what is being asked for. What is being asked for is a government that realizes it works for the people, not the extremists in either party or the unions or slobbering fools such as yourself. I would think if you were an adult and as smart as you claim yourself to be, you would want the same. Guess you are neither, eh?
Another Epic Fail by none other the Special Edna.....

SECEDE verb
withdraw, leave, resign, separate, retire, quit, pull out, break with, split from, disaffiliate, apostatize!

Please note the words "pull out". The world would have been a better place if your father had decided to secede more often!
Mark Luxford

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thanks for providing the link to your sad line of BS. I'm sure the people of texas who pay 0 state income taxes wouldn't mind paying a little in exchange for no federal taxes.
Gee Chip, my bad. I made the mistake of assuming that you were capable of doing your own research to refute my post. But, if you insist on a link, how about a piece in the September 12, 2012 Economic Intelligence column at the US News and World Report website: www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/economic-intelli...
If there's a problem with that link you have enough information to find that very informative article.
No, I don't have a practice of providing a link to back up every post I make. And neither do you. But I will provide a link if asked to. Can you say the same?
EyeOnYou

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

You had all better get to your local gun shop before March of next year. It's coming folks, and faster than we thought.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/15/gun-owners-...

Obama wasn't joking or mincing words when he said that he wanted to fundamentally transform America. I don't think he understands the force he'll be met with. God save us from the Marxist tyrant!
EyeOnYou

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

EyeOnYou wrote:
You had all better get to your local gun shop before March of next year. It's coming folks, and faster than we thought.
Obama wasn't joking or mincing words when he said that he wanted to fundamentally transform America. I don't think he understands the force he'll be met with. God save us from the Marxist tyrant!
I would like to add that anyone who digitally signed that secession petition online is now on their watch list.
EyeOnYou

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

EyeOnYou wrote:
Nutball alert!!!
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

EyeOnYou wrote:
http://beforeitsnews.com/war-a nd-conflict/2012/11/civil-war- coming-to-america-over-20-stat es-petitioning-to-secede-24439 98.html
Nevada 1,439 signatures.....=.0005% of population

Pennsylvania 2,301 signatures.....=.0002% of population

Arizona 5,152 signatures......=.0008% of population

Oklahoma 5,246 signatures.....=.0014%

Arkansas 7,715 signatures....=.0026%

South Carolina 15,945 signatures....=.0034%

Georgia 17,393 signatures....=.0018%

Missouri 13,792 signatures...=.0023%

Tennessee 10,775 signatures...=.0017%

Michigan 8,043 signatures...=.0008%

New York 7,877 signatures...=.0004%

Colorado 8,885 signatures....=.0017%

Oregon 6,875 signatures...=.0018%

New Jersey 6,483 signatures....=.0007%

North Dakota 6,043 signatures....=.0088%

Montana 6,709 signatures...=.0067%

Indiana 8,187 signatures...=.0013%

Mississippi 8,016 signatures...=.0027%

Kentucky 8,023 signatures...=.0018%

Florida 12,056 signatures...=.0006%

North Carolina 10,755 signatures...=.0011%

Alabama 11,703 signatures...=.0024%

Texas 40,505 signatures...=.0015%

Louisiana 20,739...=.0045%

If I average these out it comes out to be about .0021% or less than 1/4 of 1%.

Yeah...sounds like quite the revolution you have goin there...
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

EyeOnYou wrote:
I would like to add that anyone who digitally signed that secession petition online is now on their watch list.
Let 'em watch...maybe we'll get lucky and a few of them will die from boredom.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

If that's true, then someone is deleting signatures...it was almost at 20,000 yesterday.
LOL...just another example of our 'revisionist' government.
Nope...just checked...it's at 18,756...you might want to check your sources there, St. Stoner...they seem to have been smokin' the same ganga you have.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pea...
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

vox veritatis wrote:
If that's true, then someone is deleting signatures...it was almost at 20,000 yesterday.
Nope...just checked...it's at 18,756...you might want to check your sources there, St. Stoner...they seem to have been smokin' the same ganga you have.
Wow.... Over 18,000 whiners MUST be a majority by now!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
So sad, there is just nothing real left, for many of them to whine about....Hell, even after mouthing off yesterday...McCain did'nt even attend the Congressional hearing on Benghazi...think he saw what was coming and hid?.....
EyeOnYou

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Nevada 1,439 signatures.....=.0005% of population
Pennsylvania 2,301 signatures.....=.0002% of population
Arizona 5,152 signatures......=.0008% of population
Oklahoma 5,246 signatures.....=.0014%
Arkansas 7,715 signatures....=.0026%
South Carolina 15,945 signatures....=.0034%
Georgia 17,393 signatures....=.0018%
Missouri 13,792 signatures...=.0023%
Tennessee 10,775 signatures...=.0017%
New York 7,877 signatures...=.0004%
Colorado 8,885 signatures....=.0017%
Oregon 6,875 signatures...=.0018%
New Jersey 6,483 signatures....=.0007%
North Dakota 6,043 signatures....=.0088%
Montana 6,709 signatures...=.0067%
Indiana 8,187 signatures...=.0013%
Mississippi 8,016 signatures...=.0027%
Kentucky 8,023 signatures...=.0018%
Florida 12,056 signatures...=.0006%
North Carolina 10,755 signatures...=.0011%
Alabama 11,703 signatures...=.0024%
Texas 40,505 signatures...=.0015%
Louisiana 20,739...=.0045%
If I average these out it comes out to be about .0021% or less than 1/4 of 1%.
Yeah...sounds like quite the revolution you have goin there...
These are just the individuals who DID sign. The actual number of people who are sick of federal intrusion is probably closer to 40%-48%. I don't support secession simply because it's impossible seeing how mixed-in we are state by state. But there are vast differences between Obama and the progressives and that of the conservatives and Tea party when it comes to the correct path the country should take. The divisions between right and left have never been so vast and they are only going to get worse. Eventually, it will have to be settled in the street. There is a certain truth in defending by force you know. You can't be lied to, you can't be encouraged to further bargain away your rights, and you don't have to worry about lawyers (my favorite). Maybe all of this is just post-election banter, but I smell brimstone in the air and and the tea leaves read chaos.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Bob wrote:
Wow...St. Stoner's figures were off by more than 50% and continue to be your usual obtuse self. Then again, smokin' the ganja will do that to ya. If that's how they were counting the votes for the election, no wonder Obama won.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...St. Stoner's figures were off by more than 50% and continue to be your usual obtuse self. Then again, smokin' the ganja will do that to ya. If that's how they were counting the votes for the election, no wonder Obama won.
Apparently they think that one can only sign the petitions for a certain period of time. Have yet to see the White House respond to those with over 25,000 signatures, a fact that even Yahoo news mentioned on Friday. If the White House responds to the petitions like they did the Benghazi incident, they will probably send Rice out to explain how signing the petition offended the muslims overseas.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.... Your percentage of support for this little temper tantrum is now up to a whopping .0017% of the population!

Sounds like you patriots are close to having enough support to throw out the constitution, liberals, muslims, and all those pesky brown people that have ruined your lives.

Good luck with that!
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

vox veritatis wrote:
I was responding to eyeonyou's link you f'in tard! Those numbers are from his link!

And WTF is ganga?

Having problems keeping up? Try doubling down on your ADHD meds.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of113
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama Escaped D.C. To Shoot Pool And Drink Beer... 3 min Oneal 9
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 5 min Buffalo Bull 1,230
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 8 min Oneal 462
Local News Women (Apr '09) 1 hr Casual Observer 2,287
social networking - your drug of choice Sat bobolinq 1
Ex-New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin sentenced to 10... Jul 11 Heraldo 3
Obama gives ICE agents in Murrieta stand down o... Jul 9 Dr X 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000