Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
A few crybaby nutjobs in Florida and California does not mean the whole state wants to seceed. Texas? Let them go, same with Palin's husband and Alaska. Alabama? They are the most obese and uneducated state in the Union with the highest infant death rates as well. Alabama is a drag on this country in every way. Let them go, my insurance rates will go down and theis country's collective IQ will go up about 20 points.
"A few crybaby nutjobs"? Really? It would appear that it is more than a few since at least 20 states have petitions going AND Texas has enough signatures for force the White House to deal with it, unless of course, your hero wants to ignore the laws, once again. I would love to see you and Bob and Ginger and a few others have to pay to travel through the states that secede. AND buy your produce and other products from those same states.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

I'm actually looking forward to a few of these backward right-to-work states leaving the country.

Maybe you WM baggers can get a job picking onions in Georgia next spring! Don't let the door hit ya!
Really

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
I'm actually looking forward to a few of these backward right-to-work states leaving the country.
Maybe you WM baggers can get a job picking onions in Georgia next spring! Don't let the door hit ya!
Really Bob? You really want us to take the jobs away from all your illegal alien buddies that Obama wants to give citizenship to? Be careful what you wish for Bob, you might just be one of those onion pickers. When the taxes go up in 2013, you might need 2 jobs just to keep up with the lifestyle you have loved to become accustomed to. By the way, are you prepared to work until you are 70 or 75? I heard a rumor the other day that Obama might be considering raising the retirement age to 70 or 75? What a bummer for you OWS clowns who didn't want to work in the first place.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>Really Bob? You really want us to take the jobs away from all your illegal alien buddies that Obama wants to give citizenship to? Be careful what you wish for Bob, you might just be one of those onion pickers. When the taxes go up in 2013, you might need 2 jobs just to keep up with the lifestyle you have loved to become accustomed to. By the way, are you prepared to work until you are 70 or 75? I heard a rumor the other day that Obama might be considering raising the retirement age to 70 or 75? What a bummer for you OWS clowns who didn't want to work in the first place.
Regardless of what state your turn into your new teabagger country, you will most likely make one or more of the rich and famous into your king. And everybody knows, the rich would rather hire illegals at dirt cheap pay rates than to hire you at a survivable wage.

Also, don't bother to whine about some wildass rumor about Obama raising the retirement age when the party you support wants to do away with social security completely......

At least when you have developed that hunched back it will be easier for you to pick those onions!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

vox veritatis wrote:
BTW...the count is up to 33 states now. Guess 'the people' weren't done talking.
BTW, the count will soon be at all fifty states...... All it takes is one teabagger to start one!

If you people were educated beyond the third grade, you'd all gang up on one state and move there rather than being all spread out. I'm thinking any of the gulf states would be perfect.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

vox veritatis wrote:
BTW...the count is up to 33 states now. Guess 'the people' weren't done talking.
Guess they should have just, voted.....And, when you think the Republican's should be making a conscious effort to strengthen the party's standing, with all americans.....they find another means to alienate and offend the country and make the GOP even less significant.....
Mark Luxford

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Steelie wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Day,
There is an old saying that the character of a man can often be defined by those with whom he associates. Do you really want me to go through the list?
Steelie
I don't care Steelie. Go ahead if you want to. But I'll respond with a list showing how divisive the Republicans have been in responding to Obama. So, list away.
free thinker

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Guess they should have just, voted.....And, when you think the Republican's should be making a conscious effort to strengthen the party's standing, with all americans.....they find another means to alienate and offend the country and make the GOP even less significant.....
Guess you should just, learn to use punctuation correctly...
Got any proof that those signing the petitions are exclusively GOP? Didn't think so.
SOS in Mesa

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Steelie wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Day,
And Ted Nugent for V.P.! ;-)
Steelie
I prefer the other way around, Ted for Prez. and Chuck for VP.
to be announced

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you should just, learn to use punctuation correctly...
Got any proof that those signing the petitions are exclusively GOP? Didn't think so.
Just saying, with the disgust, it seems most of America has with Obama. I can't help but worry voter fraud is more real than first thought. I guess we will never know, I sure hope not, that ruins everything.

It is just odd, Obama didn't beat Mccain by too much, and from all the talk and speculation Romney wins easy.

I know I will get beat up for this, but I know others are thinking the same.

I am just totaly amazed, that the majority of America actually thought he deserved 4 more years.

Can anyone honestly tell me why?, without being a smartass? Explain to me in a convincing arguement why?
free thinker

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

to be announced wrote:
Can anyone honestly tell me why?, without being a smartass? Explain to me in a convincing arguement why?
Why are you asking me to explain it? I'm just as much at a loss to explain how the guy won as you are. Voter fraud? I'm sure there was plenty since we were seeing evidence of it even before election night but was it enough to cost Romney the election? Impossible to say and we'll probably never know. Do people even care? Doesn't seem like it to me.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Mark Luxford wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care Steelie. Go ahead if you want to. But I'll respond with a list showing how divisive the Republicans have been in responding to Obama. So, list away.
Good Day,

I am sure you could find a few examples. It's politics.

However, it has been said that Obama is a great "unifier". I find that hard to believe due to what the evidence shows us. You know, there is something of an eerie parallel between Nixon's 1968 campaign and Obama. Nixon used the phrase "Bring Us Together" - ostensibly to make it appear as if Nixon was going to be a healer or unifier for the nation. How did that work out? When we read or listen to Obama's own words and see his actions, the paralells begin to develop. Let's reveiw a few quotes from Obama:

"I want to be the president of the United States of America."

In January of 2008 he told reporters of his wish to repair what he refered to government as "stuck in this deeply polarized pattern."

And here is a real doozy: "I'm not going to demonize you because you disagree with me… I don't think the Democrats have a monopoly on wisdom." Yet he ran his re-election campaign in the completely opposite direction full of vitriol and demonization.

"Let us resist the temptation to fall back on the same partisanship and pettiness and immaturity that has poisoned our politics for so long." Yet, that is exactly how he and his administration govern. Oh sure, you might find some other quotes such as from Mitch McConell - I'll give you that, but this is the President and he needs to man up.

And what of his quote urging Latinos voters to "punish our enemies... reward our friends." Wait what did he say? That sounds pretty divisise to me.

Or - "Voting is the best revenge." Revenge? Revenge for what?

Virtually any time he has been presented the opprotunity to vilify a percieved enemy, he has done so. His inner "community organizer" just can't help it I think. It is the way he is wired.

Steelie
to be announced

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

FT i'm not asking you. I am asking in general, I have not heard one good reason why he deserved another chance.
GOP buttwhoopin

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

to be announced wrote:
<quoted text>Just saying, with the disgust, it seems most of America has with Obama. I can't help but worry voter fraud is more real than first thought. I guess we will never know, I sure hope not, that ruins everything.
It is just odd, Obama didn't beat Mccain by too much, and from all the talk and speculation Romney wins easy.
I know I will get beat up for this, but I know others are thinking the same.
I am just totaly amazed, that the majority of America actually thought he deserved 4 more years.
Most of America voted for Obama so I don't know what you mean by all the disgust most Americans have with him. Maybe you should turn off Fox News once in a while and get out of your suburban cocoon, there is a whole nother world outside of your simplistic bubble and its called The Real America.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/secession...
All 50 States have filed petitions to secede.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Good Day,

Oops - almost forgot the primary link I pulled the salient points from (but there are many others):

http://townhall.com/columnists/jeffjacoby/201...

Steelie
Ginger

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

GOP buttwhoopin wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of America voted for Obama so I don't know what you mean by all the disgust most Americans have with him. Maybe you should turn off Fox News once in a while and get out of your suburban cocoon, there is a whole nother world outside of your simplistic bubble and its called The Real America.
At last count roughly 700,000 lunatics in all 50 states have signed the petitions.
Round them all up before they hurt themselves and give them an island somewhere (a three hour tour), give them all the guns they want and wish them farewell.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

to be announced wrote:
FT i'm not asking you. I am asking in general, I have not heard one good reason why he deserved another chance.
I would say, because most facets of the economy have shown so many positive signs and trends....not all though, and we need more jobs and need the recovery to be nationwide, rather than so regional, but i have shown the current trends, if you want to see them.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

GOP buttwhoopin wrote:
<quoted text>
It could never be MOST americans, since he was re-elected....most on this forum, is more correct....
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

The fact is Blue, they just hate Obama. He can do a good deed and they will still find fault with it. When he does something that doesn't sit well, they really go after him. It seems to be Bush had 11 embassy's attacked during his reign and 50 people killed. Yet we didn't hear a whole lot about that now did we.
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I would say, because most facets of the economy have shown so many positive signs and trends....not all though, and we need more jobs and need the recovery to be nationwide, rather than so regional, but i have shown the current trends, if you want to see them.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of113
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••