|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Good Day,

Who did not see this coming from a mile away?

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/11/white-house...

Of course it is not to say these States actually voted for secession, but rather individuals from these repesctive States are signing their petition. Once a petition gets to 25,000 signatures, the White House must respond. Who knows if this is going to gain any real traction (maybe not), but I think it goes to show just how divisive this president is.

Steelie
Chip

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Funny that someone from South Dakota filed a petition to force New York out.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Civil war headed our way again?
bobolinq

Belmont, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

if they can pull this off; they can petition the UN for aid, the world bank for a loan and come out ahead.
they build about all the furniture and half the cars now; be funny in the future to have to import such from Mississippi, et Al.

so long Florida OJ.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

I'm impressed........

The teabagger patriots are on to something now.

Your new flag could be one star with a single yellow stripe! Your military will most likely wear all white uniforms with matching hoods!

Good luck!
free thinker

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

bobolinq wrote:
if they can pull this off; they can petition the UN for aid, the world bank for a loan and come out ahead.
they build about all the furniture and half the cars now; be funny in the future to have to import such from Mississippi, et Al.
so long Florida OJ.
Actually, Florida is one the states with a petition to seceed as is California and Texas. Imagine New York needing to import their produce from those states..."Ummm...how bad do you want it, guys?"...does $5.00 an orange sound about right? LOL
Funny how Bob and the rest of these progressives think it's just conservatives and 'tea party' people signing the petition. How clueless can you get?
free thinker

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
Your new flag could be one star with a single yellow stripe!
And yours can be a guy bending over with...well...I'll let you imagine the rest. You seem pretty good at that.
free thinker

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

bobolinq wrote:
so long Florida OJ.
LOL...Chuck Norris for president?

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...Chuck Norris for president?
Good Day,

And Ted Nugent for V.P.! ;-)

Steelie
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Florida is one the states with a petition to seceed as is California and Texas. Imagine New York needing to import their produce from those states..."Ummm...how bad do you want it, guys?"...does $5.00 an orange sound about right? LOL
Funny how Bob and the rest of these progressives think it's just conservatives and 'tea party' people signing the petition. How clueless can you get?
A few crybaby nutjobs in Florida and California does not mean the whole state wants to seceed. Texas? Let them go, same with Palin's husband and Alaska. Alabama? They are the most obese and uneducated state in the Union with the highest infant death rates as well. Alabama is a drag on this country in every way. Let them go, my insurance rates will go down and theis country's collective IQ will go up about 20 points.
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Steelie wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Day,
And Ted Nugent for V.P.! ;-)
Steelie
Ole Special Ed Ted won't be available, he's going to make good on his promise and blow the back of his head off with a .44 mag, right after he shoots a bunch of kittens and puppies.
Mark Luxford

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Steelie wrote:
Good Day,
Who did not see this coming from a mile away?
http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/11/white-house...
Of course it is not to say these States actually voted for secession, but rather individuals from these repesctive States are signing their petition. Once a petition gets to 25,000 signatures, the White House must respond. Who knows if this is going to gain any real traction (maybe not), but I think it goes to show just how divisive this president is.
Steelie
Hmmmm...Let's see..Mitch McConnell goes before the cameras days after Obama is inaugurated and says that his main priority was going to be seeing that Obama is a one-term president. The Republicans try and block Obama at every turn and you call Obama divisive? Steelie, my friend, take off the partisan glasses.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Mark Luxford wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm...Let's see..Mitch McConnell goes before the cameras days after Obama is inaugurated and says that his main priority was going to be seeing that Obama is a one-term president. The Republicans try and block Obama at every turn and you call Obama divisive? Steelie, my friend, take off the partisan glasses.
Good Day,

There is an old saying that the character of a man can often be defined by those with whom he associates. Do you really want me to go through the list?

Steelie
Ginger

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
A few crybaby nutjobs in Florida and California does not mean the whole state wants to seceed. Texas? Let them go, same with Palin's husband and Alaska. Alabama? They are the most obese and uneducated state in the Union with the highest infant death rates as well. Alabama is a drag on this country in every way. Let them go, my insurance rates will go down and theis country's collective IQ will go up about 20 points.
Move them all to Texas and let them secede. There's plenty of room there for all the freakazoids.
Build a 200 foot wall around it and arm them to the teeth.
Line the wall with cameras and it'll make 'The Worlds Dumbest' a ratings juggernaut.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

In related news, there is another petition availble for those to sign who want to see real justice done.

The teabaggers want to leave the Good Ol'USA, so here's your chance to help them out!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/str...
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Ginger wrote:
Move them all to Texas and let them secede. There's plenty of room there for all the freakazoids.
Build a 200 foot wall around it and arm them to the teeth.
Line the wall with cameras and it'll make 'The Worlds Dumbest' a ratings juggernaut.
Michigan has a petition, too. Hope you and St. Stoner don't mind moving.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
In related news, there is another petition availble for those to sign who want to see real justice done.
The teabaggers want to leave the Good Ol'USA, so here's your chance to help them out!
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/str...
Yup...there's that tolerant, understanding side of the progressive party again. No wonder Obama has been such a miserable failure at uniting the nation...he's got you nutjobs doing your best to be sure that a civil war happens.
Ginger

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup...there's that tolerant, understanding side of the progressive party again. No wonder Obama has been such a miserable failure at uniting the nation...he's got you nutjobs doing your best to be sure that a civil war happens.
Since 'Defeated by Dawn' has either taken his ball and gone home or committed suicde, are you the new flagbearer for civil war?
Are you the one who's going to start it or are you just another chickenshit?
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

BTW...the count is up to 33 states now. Guess 'the people' weren't done talking.
Really

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

vox veritatis wrote:
BTW...the count is up to 33 states now. Guess 'the people' weren't done talking.
What is most amusing about Bob, Ginger, and Stevie is for some odd reason they are convinced that the Tea Party are the majority in this country. Now, I ask you, how could that possibly be? After all, EVERYONE knows that the members of the Tea Party are exclusively Republicans/Conservatives. Now, I ask, if that is the true makeup of the Tea Party, perhaps these ever so brilliant examples of the progressive thought process could explain how in the world Obama got re-elected???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
So what's the inside story on Lamar Construction? 1 hr Disaster 7
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 3 hr pipedream 743
Why do people act ghetto? I am talking about al... (Dec '12) 9 hr The Illuminati 37
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Fri Torch14th 931
Grand Rapids Police Close The Books On An Unsol... Fri Go Blue Forever 1
Is Terri Lynn Land a slumlord? (Jan '12) Thu Arthur 78
More Lois Lerner Email Shenanigans Thu Oneal 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••