“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

#1 Apr 3, 2013
I have had the honor to ride in a few of these last year.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 3, 2013
Living Large2 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vnxm6p_Azt8XX I have had the honor to ride in a few of these last year.
....Anything that counteract's Westboro, works for me......But should we also consider the security of a, Patriot Gourd?

“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

#3 Apr 3, 2013
http://www.pgrmichigan.org/ It's not just about counteracting Westboro, it's supporting the families. Sometimes I think people take for granted what we have and how so many have sacrificed their lives for it. What really amazes me is the fact that some many with totally different views put them aside to honor these men and women. Maybe there is hope for our country.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#4 Apr 3, 2013
Living Large2 wrote:
http://www.pgrmichigan.org/ It's not just about counteracting Westboro, it's supporting the families. Sometimes I think people take for granted what we have and how so many have sacrificed their lives for it. What really amazes me is the fact that some many with totally different views put them aside to honor these men and women. Maybe there is hope for our country.
We joined last year. Unfortunately we don't have a bike so we have to "cage" it (that's what they call a car or van). Very nice people however...dedicated to honoring our Veterans. It's refreshing to be around folks who can put aside their differences and come together for a common cause.
Bill

Hudsonville, MI

#5 Apr 3, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
We joined last year. Unfortunately we don't have a bike so we have to "cage" it (that's what they call a car or van). Very nice people however...dedicated to honoring our Veterans. It's refreshing to be around folks who can put aside their differences and come together for a common cause.
Good for you Mr. W. That's twice in the past couple of weeks I've agreed with you. One of us is slipping!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Apr 3, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you Mr. W. That's twice in the past couple of weeks I've agreed with you. One of us is slipping!
Saw a segment on, CBS Sunday morning about this guy who travels around the country to funerals of our military....putting up hundreds of U.S. flags, all along the route to the cemetery....i was almost in tears.....the American spirit alway's come's through....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? 31 min Idea Maker 97
CDC Got Threat Of Ebola All Wrong 7 hr Trouser Cough 17
bdsm (Jul '13) 10 hr shinykicks 6
Watch Racebaiter Oprah Wigout On Guest's Opinion Sat Luke 50
Obama and cocaine addicts Sat Oneal 7
Holder is stepping down Sat Oneal 163
8 Mile Road is eight miles from where? Oct 17 Fred 1
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids Jobs