Dorr MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

https://www.youtube.com/watch... I have had the honor to ride in a few of these last year.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Living Large2 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=vnxm6p_Azt8 I have had the honor to ride in a few of these last year.
....Anything that counteract's Westboro, works for me......But should we also consider the security of a, Patriot Gourd?

“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

http://www.pgrmichigan.org/ It's not just about counteracting Westboro, it's supporting the families. Sometimes I think people take for granted what we have and how so many have sacrificed their lives for it. What really amazes me is the fact that some many with totally different views put them aside to honor these men and women. Maybe there is hope for our country.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Living Large2 wrote:
http://www.pgrmichigan.org/ It's not just about counteracting Westboro, it's supporting the families. Sometimes I think people take for granted what we have and how so many have sacrificed their lives for it. What really amazes me is the fact that some many with totally different views put them aside to honor these men and women. Maybe there is hope for our country.
We joined last year. Unfortunately we don't have a bike so we have to "cage" it (that's what they call a car or van). Very nice people however...dedicated to honoring our Veterans. It's refreshing to be around folks who can put aside their differences and come together for a common cause.
Bill

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
We joined last year. Unfortunately we don't have a bike so we have to "cage" it (that's what they call a car or van). Very nice people however...dedicated to honoring our Veterans. It's refreshing to be around folks who can put aside their differences and come together for a common cause.
Good for you Mr. W. That's twice in the past couple of weeks I've agreed with you. One of us is slipping!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you Mr. W. That's twice in the past couple of weeks I've agreed with you. One of us is slipping!
Saw a segment on, CBS Sunday morning about this guy who travels around the country to funerals of our military....putting up hundreds of U.S. flags, all along the route to the cemetery....i was almost in tears.....the American spirit alway's come's through....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 25 min Go Blue Forever 912
What about the Malaysian jetliner? 8 hr Go Tigers 17
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 12 hr Plughead 922
Local News Women (Apr '09) 16 hr El Presidente 2,254
What Obamacare's Advertising Is Costing We Taxp... 18 hr Jim 10
Report: ACA Will Increase Costs of Small Busine... 18 hr Jim 200
Tea party the AmeicanTaliban 18 hr Jim 38
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••