Comments
41 - 60 of 123 Comments Last updated Apr 24, 2013
Mark Luxford

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mark Luxbigot wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to stop your arrogance, ignorance, bigotry, and left-wing lunacy.
WOW, thanks for my laugh of the day (so far). I cited things I saw reported in the news media and you claim I'm Ignorant. Your constant personal attacks on me show that you are the ignorant, bigoted, lunatic.
Mark Luxford

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
The post you quoted was made 2 days ago, butthead. That was what the media was reporting at the time.
I have to ask, what media are you referring to? The post I was responding to was posted Tuesday, and you say the authorities were suspecting the Saudi man? Well, I heard Tuesday that they had cleared him. Maybe you need to expand your sources for news. And, I stand by what I wrote.
Jan

Caledonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Apr 18, 2013
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Putting all our differences aside a moment.....Have any of you seen the video of the singing of the National Anthem....Last night at the Boston Bruin's game?.....Seem's awful emotional and patriotic, when you see it....Something we might alway's remember.....
Yes, but I thought it was awkward when they got to the line about "the bombs bursting in air..."

Couldn't they have sung something else, like "America the Beautiful?"

I realize that the National Anthem is the National Anthem, but I'm not sure people would be comfortable singing about bombs in light of what happened.

“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Apr 18, 2013
 
The news agencies are posting new pictures of two people of interest on their web sites, they appear to be brown skinned and possibly middle eastern.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Apr 18, 2013
 
Jan wrote:
I realize that the National Anthem is the National Anthem, but I'm not sure people would be comfortable singing about bombs in light of what happened.
I think I speak for many on here when I say "shut the heII up!"
Rob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Apr 18, 2013
 
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>I think I speak for many on here when I say "shut the heII up!"
You do!
Fred F

Caledonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Apr 18, 2013
 
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I speak for many on here when I say "shut the heII up!"
You seem like some sort of gay activist Obama supporter

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Apr 19, 2013
 
One killed and his brother on the run....apparently they tried to rob a 7-11.....from Chechnya.....
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
One killed and his brother on the run....apparently they tried to rob a 7-11.....from Chechnya.....
So much for them being brown people.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Apr 19, 2013
 
Whatever......More important would be if this can reignite the debate on the peril of the longterm spread of Islam into the more tolerant West....Our embrace of Freedom of Religion, actually makes us a bit vulnerable in this situation......Islam will NEVER live peacefully with any other people or religion.....i have been criticized for bringing up this subject, previously, but it is becoming more and more important......
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Apr 19, 2013
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Whatever......More important would be if this can reignite the debate on the peril of the longterm spread of Islam into the more tolerant West....Our embrace of Freedom of Religion, actually makes us a bit vulnerable in this situation......Islam will NEVER live peacefully with any other people or religion.....i have been criticized for bringing up this subject, previously, but it is becoming more and more important......
Sorry, my comment was more along the lines of pointing out that this must be the current administration's fault.

As far as Islam goes, I think that a person can be a radical regardless of what religion/political belief that a fanatic has. The key is that the person has to have a fanatical view of how the world should be, and a willingness to lash out when everyone else doesn't believe the same way they want them to.

The current case of Ricin laced letters is a good point. Just another person who didn't get his way and decided to act out. Timothy McVeigh, David Koresh, and the lunatics from the Westboro Baptist Church all fit into that mold to varying degrees as well.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Apr 19, 2013
 
Bob, check out all the problem's that Islam has caused in immigration tolerant western Europe.....it is something that need's addressed.....Gotta be proud of law enforcement, plus they got the couple that shot the prosecutor in Texas, too.....
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Apr 19, 2013
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Bob, check out all the problem's that Islam has caused in immigration tolerant western Europe.....it is something that need's addressed.....Gotta be proud of law enforcement, plus they got the couple that shot the prosecutor in Texas, too.....
Yup, we're doomed if we allow the 1st Amendment to survive!

We should also tweak the 2nd Amendment, just a touch, to make sure those people can't get their hands on a gun.

“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Apr 19, 2013
 
Russian muslims, maybe that's why their skin seems to be somewhat light. They sure don't look like tea baggers.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Apr 19, 2013
 
Living Large2 wrote:
Russian muslims, maybe that's why their skin seems to be somewhat light. They sure don't look like tea baggers.
I'd say they DO look like Teabaggers (TEAliban), but even if they don't its only because they're white not brown. The TEAliban love them Nonetheless and even more-so because they are white.
Who

Wyoming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Apr 19, 2013
 
Jan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but I thought it was awkward when they got to the line about "the bombs bursting in air..."
Couldn't they have sung something else, like "America the Beautiful?"
I realize that the National Anthem is the National Anthem, but I'm not sure people would be comfortable singing about bombs in light of what happened.
Enjoy the brown people you libs are so enamoured with, you're the ones making people kiss these people's asses lest we hurt their "feelings" or make them "feel uncomfortable" in OUR OWN DAMN COUNTRY, meanwhile they get to run around blowing things up and killing people with abandon and all you libs want to do is unarm the law abiding citizens and invite more in.

I would think you libs would be ecstatic about the 8 yr old's demise, just consider it a "EXTREMELY LATE - LATE TERM ABORTION" after all children are the property of the state and not the parents responsibility - so maybe you libs should've done a better job protecting him.

The reason things like this happen and will continue to happen is a direct result of liberal policies - so enjoy the "diversity" people of Boston, especially enjoy all the brown people and all the baggage they bring with them. And most of all, thank a liberal for creating the conditions that allow these things to happen.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Bob, check out all the problem's that Islam has caused in immigration tolerant western Europe.....it is something that need's addressed.....Gotta be proud of law enforcement, plus they got the couple that shot the prosecutor in Texas, too.....
How do we address Muslim immigration?

The guy who killed the prosecutor in Texas was a typical Texan-hillbilly-knuckledragger ---he even met the number one requirement to get into the Texan-Hillbilly-Knuckledragger Club, a rented storage locker full of legally bought guns.

Should we address Texan-hillbilly-knuckledragger s too?
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Apr 19, 2013
 
Its official. Glenn Beck Calls for Obama’s Impeachment Over Boston Terrorist Attack

http://www.politicususa.com/glenn-beck-calls-...

Proof positive that Glenn Beck is mentally defective and should be on a national watch list, along with all the right wing crazies and conspiracy nuts he works up with all the hate, nonsense, and other garbage that spews from his big mouth.

“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Apr 19, 2013
 
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say they DO look like Teabaggers (TEAliban), but even if they don't its only because they're white not brown. The TEAliban love them Nonetheless and even more-so because they are white.
Tealiban, good one. LMAO!
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Apr 19, 2013
 
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy the brown people you libs are so enamoured with, you're the ones making people kiss these people's asses lest we hurt their "feelings" or make them "feel uncomfortable" in OUR OWN DAMN COUNTRY, meanwhile they get to run around blowing things up and killing people with abandon and all you libs want to do is unarm the law abiding citizens and invite more in.
I would think you libs would be ecstatic about the 8 yr old's demise, just consider it a "EXTREMELY LATE - LATE TERM ABORTION" after all children are the property of the state and not the parents responsibility - so maybe you libs should've done a better job protecting him.
The reason things like this happen and will continue to happen is a direct result of liberal policies - so enjoy the "diversity" people of Boston, especially enjoy all the brown people and all the baggage they bring with them. And most of all, thank a liberal for creating the conditions that allow these things to happen.
Your rant, WHO, demonstrates that you are mentally defective and serves as proof that you should be removed from society and institutionalized. You probably think you are some sort of modern day patriot, but instead you're a worthless disgusting disgrace.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grand Rapids Discussions

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do people act ghetto? I am talking about al... (Dec '12) 18 min The Illuminati 37
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 25 min knews day 738
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 17 hr Torch14th 931
Grand Rapids Police Close The Books On An Unsol... 18 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Is Terri Lynn Land a slumlord? (Jan '12) Thu Arthur 78
More Lois Lerner Email Shenanigans Thu Oneal 4
Local News Women (Apr '09) Wed SOS in Mesa 2,293
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••