Comments
41 - 60 of 109 Comments Last updated Mar 13, 2013
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Mar 7, 2013
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Obama misspoke a couple years ago....the kind of stuff, these clowns live for....life's simple pleasures......lol....
I was relating to what Gville Jim said in post #12; "Is that kinda like Obama visiting all 57 states?"
And seeing as he said it without any kind of disclaimer he was mocking Obama's mistake I'm going to take it that Jim believes there are 57 states....lol
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Portage, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
47% against a president who is presiding over a weak economy and high unemployment? I'm sorry but 4% IS a big boot up the republican's ass! The voters choice certainly showed that the GOP is entering a new territory of irrelevance. You no longer matter. Losers with a capital L. How's it feel to be part of the losing team? And keep calling everyone Jason and exposing yourself for being just one more irrelevant batsht republican!
You may want to laminate your cardboard sign when you stand at the corner....

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Mar 7, 2013
 
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
That's 51.1% of the population you stoopid cuhnt. Quit acting like you guys are some kind of super majority because you're not.
Romney got 47% of the vote during a a time of high unemployment and a bad economy. If you guys couldn't win this election you have to ask yourself what election CAN you win?
I never thought we had a super majority SS. I leave that to you and the rest of the libtards who seem to think that it was.

Obviously you forgot about 2010. Pull your head out of your bigoted ass and maybe you would remember things.
Really

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Mar 7, 2013
 
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
57 states? REALLY? I must have missed it. When did we pick up 7 extra states? And which ones are they? The state of confusion? The state of denial? That only makes for 2. Which are the other 5?
That was according to Mr. Obama when he was campaigning. He is the party who said he had visited "all 57 states". Ooops! Gotta hate it when one of your heroes "misspeaks" don't you?
Really

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Mar 7, 2013
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Obama misspoke a couple years ago....the kind of stuff, these clowns live for....life's simple pleasures......lol....
Yeah, Obama misspoke, Maxine Waters "misspoke". Funny how the Dems/Libs/Progressives always manage to "misspeak" but the Republicans only lie isn't it?
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Mar 7, 2013
 
Really wrote:
<quoted text>That was according to Mr. Obama when he was campaigning. He is the party who said he had visited "all 57 states". Ooops! Gotta hate it when one of your heroes "misspeaks" don't you?
Yup. That's convenient to skip right over everything else I said about the 57 states just so you can make the point you want it to mean.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ONEAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a complete and utter moron would say there are 57 states in the US.
Gville Jim, would you like to hammer this one home?
Yeah,.... I forgot, it was 57 states, with one left to go, but that doesnt include Alaska or Hawaii.
:)

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Mar 7, 2013
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Obama misspoke a couple years ago....the kind of stuff, these clowns live for....life's simple pleasures......lol....
As if you've never made fun of a republican that misspoke.

More name calling?
I thought you claimed that you never did that?
Really

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Mar 7, 2013
 
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>As if you've never made fun of a republican that misspoke.
More name calling?
I thought you claimed that you never did that?
Republicans don't "misspeak" Jim, they lie and they are the ONLY politicians that ever lie, cheat, abuse women, steal money...you name it. The other politicians NEVER do those things.
Really

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. That's convenient to skip right over everything else I said about the 57 states just so you can make the point you want it to mean.
The point I want it to mean? The point is Obama said it, not a Republican or someone else you could pin it on. Obama "misspoke". He and Biden make a wonderful pair.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Mar 7, 2013
 
Really wrote:
<quoted text>The point I want it to mean? The point is Obama said it, not a Republican or someone else you could pin it on. Obama "misspoke". He and Biden make a wonderful pair.
Not as good as Bush and his puppeteer Cheney.
Really

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Mar 8, 2013
 
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as good as Bush and his puppeteer Cheney.
Yup, continue to blame Bush and Cheney. Never going to stand up and admit your total hatred for them are you? C'mon,they say confession is good for the soul and while you are at it, finally admit you hate the Republicans.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Mar 8, 2013
 
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, continue to blame Bush and Cheney. Never going to stand up and admit your total hatred for them are you? C'mon,they say confession is good for the soul and while you are at it, finally admit you hate the Republicans.
No offense, but who cares whether she hates republicans or not, Really, let alone admits to it? The liberals on this site have proven they've spent more time attempting to convince themselves they're smarter than everyone else than actually paying attention to Obama's own words and educating themselves on the people within positions of leadership that follow his same progressive ideology.

Hell, one of the most acidly vocal liberal addicts on this site didn't even know who Maxine Waters was, let alone the smoke and mirror game she and the other progressive leaders are playing on the easily influenced, low-education public by LYING like dogs and overhyping the Sequestration drama.
That is a perfect example of why they've earned the name Useful Idiots. They'll spend hours online insulting people they consider the "enemy", defending principles and people they know less about than those with whom they are calling idiots and racists.

Instead of invoking admittance of hatred toward others, we should hope episodes like not even realizing it was Obama who originated the 57 states comment, or not even recognizing one of the most out-front progressive advocate political leaders in Maxine Waters, would trigger some kind of spring in the minds of these folks that they just might not be as smart as they try so desperately hard to convince others they are and maybe they should step their game up.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Obama misspoke a couple years ago....the kind of stuff, these clowns live for....life's simple pleasures......lol....
Woe wait just a minute, he did not misspeak he was serious just the way head said with hesitation and no one asked about it, and he never had to explain it. If it would have been a republican oh my god can you imagine. BHO misspeaks a lot its just never questioned, he may have a great education but he is a dunce, dullard, serpent head. I bet in a real conversation he cant speak on anything.
Really

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Mar 8, 2013
 
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense, but who cares whether she hates republicans or not, Really, let alone admits to it? The liberals on this site have proven they've spent more time attempting to convince themselves they're smarter than everyone else than actually paying attention to Obama's own words and educating themselves on the people within positions of leadership that follow his same progressive ideology.
Hell, one of the most acidly vocal liberal addicts on this site didn't even know who Maxine Waters was, let alone the smoke and mirror game she and the other progressive leaders are playing on the easily influenced, low-education public by LYING like dogs and overhyping the Sequestration drama.
That is a perfect example of why they've earned the name Useful Idiots. They'll spend hours online insulting people they consider the "enemy", defending principles and people they know less about than those with whom they are calling idiots and racists.
Instead of invoking admittance of hatred toward others, we should hope episodes like not even realizing it was Obama who originated the 57 states comment, or not even recognizing one of the most out-front progressive advocate political leaders in Maxine Waters, would trigger some kind of spring in the minds of these folks that they just might not be as smart as they try so desperately hard to convince others they are and maybe they should step their game up.
You are right, ONeal, it just bothers me that they name call and demean anyone on the right while merrily skipping through life maintaining the Obama is perfect and walks on water. Guess I should just consider the sources, eh?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Portage, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Mar 8, 2013
 
Shoeless Eluder wrote:
<quoted text>Woe wait just a minute, he did not misspeak he was serious just the way head said with hesitation and no one asked about it, and he never had to explain it. If it would have been a republican oh my god can you imagine. BHO misspeaks a lot its just never questioned, he may have a great education but he is a dunce, dullard, serpent head. I bet in a real conversation he cant speak on anything.
The only thing he has down pat is how the evil rich can afford to give more taxes for the govt to spend and how unfair it is to be poor...... Unwed mothers and kids dropping out of school is unfair to us who pay income taxes....... Tax the poor..... They will start to work....
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Mar 8, 2013
 
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, continue to blame Bush and Cheney. Never going to stand up and admit your total hatred for them are you? C'mon,they say confession is good for the soul and while you are at it, finally admit you hate the Republicans.
How many times do I have to tell you I don't and haven't liked what they did. You seem to have a severe retention problem. But I have never hated them.

We shall see as time goes by how you don't "blame" Obama.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Mar 8, 2013
 
Really wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, ONeal, it just bothers me that they name call and demean anyone on the right while merrily skipping through life maintaining the Obama is perfect and walks on water. Guess I should just consider the sources, eh?
Just like we consider the sources, eh.

You have NO ROOM to be talking about demeaning ANYONE. From the very beginning you have bad mouthed, demeaned and diminished Obama. Even before he had any time prove himself in any way. And you have always demeaned, diminished and bad mouthed liberal/progressives/democrats . ALWAYS!

You have ALWAYS held Obama to a separate standard than you EVER did Bush. Completely skipping through believing Obama was supposed to have straightened out what Bush left behind in far less time than Bush created it in. And in fact blamed the liberals/progressives/democrat s for what happened during the Bush administration. Don't remember how you blamed the dems for the fiscal crash?...it wasn't the Bush policies that caused it, it was the democrats in Congress.

Don't remember all that? And more?
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Mar 8, 2013
 
Oh ya. And now that the Republicans are in charge of Congress you blame it all on Obama. What happened to it wasn't president's (Bush's) fault, it was the Democrats in Congress but now it's not the Republicans in Congress, it's the president's (Obama's) fault? Just how does that work in your mind Really?
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Mar 8, 2013
 
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense, but who cares whether she hates republicans or not, Really, let alone admits to it? The liberals on this site have proven they've spent more time attempting to convince themselves they're smarter than everyone else than actually paying attention to Obama's own words and educating themselves on the people within positions of leadership that follow his same progressive ideology.
Hell, one of the most acidly vocal liberal addicts on this site didn't even know who Maxine Waters was, let alone the smoke and mirror game she and the other progressive leaders are playing on the easily influenced, low-education public by LYING like dogs and overhyping the Sequestration drama.
That is a perfect example of why they've earned the name Useful Idiots. They'll spend hours online insulting people they consider the "enemy", defending principles and people they know less about than those with whom they are calling idiots and racists.
Instead of invoking admittance of hatred toward others, we should hope episodes like not even realizing it was Obama who originated the 57 states comment, or not even recognizing one of the most out-front progressive advocate political leaders in Maxine Waters, would trigger some kind of spring in the minds of these folks that they just might not be as smart as they try so desperately hard to convince others they are and maybe they should step their game up.
When did I defend Maxine Waters? I don't know her, so how can I defend her? Who have I defended? Obama? Nope, never have. I've never praised him or is accomplishments, sure I have agreed with some of his policies but overall...meh? Is he better than the alternative? Without a doubt.

If someone is in politics or has chosen the limelight I assume they can handle themselves. What makes you so certain if I did know who Maxine was that I would agree with everything she does or says? A lot of projection in your post but very little substance, just one more of your typical, repetitive rants.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••