'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight I...

'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Aug 29, 2014
If it doesn't have to do with social justice, distributing wealth, or fulfilling his commitment to the movement that handed this street agitator the presidency, Obama has little if any interest, let alone a plan.

This clown shows up to a press conference regarding terrorists in a tan leisure suit better suited for a beach wedding and tells America he "has no plan" in dealing with ISIS. No plan??!!

And now the liberal media is doing the progressive shuck and jive in only discussing the "outrage" over his deliberate choice of attire instead of his incredulous admission he has no f'ing clue what he's doing in regards to serious threats to America's security and citizens.

Astonishing times.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#4 Aug 29, 2014
It's the congress's fault!
Obama seems to blame the congress for everything.
Trying to push the blame on the republicans in the house, when it is actually Harry Reid that is obstructing everything.

We don't have a strategy because we don't have a leader in the White House!

Is he back from Martha's Vineyard yet?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Highland, MI

#6 Aug 29, 2014
He is an idiot....... Pull his pension......

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#7 Aug 29, 2014
Phil wrote:
Obama:'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS
President Obama admitted today that his administration does not yet have a strategy to combat the militant Islamic group ISIS that has seized large chunks of Iraq and Syria.
What is wrong with these news people? Just like everything else, he just read about it in the news paper after he skipped his security briefing again to go golfing. He will figure a strategy when he finally gets a hole in one.
It is rather difficult to develop and implement strategy while playing golf however...
If, the emphasis on "if", we play our cards right, the multiple internal splinters of islam that disagree with each other to the point of killing each other will eventually kill each other off with only a small faction remaining. This small faction could then be easily eliminated and the world would be free of yet another dark ages religion. We need a strategy that fuels that fire. They kill other muslims and forget to hate America for trying to help them save each other.

We would need to be diligent in not allowing them to come to America, stop all dependency on any goods they produce, and not be involved in their internal genocide. As they implode they will become weaker and weaker to the point they will no longer be significant.

Obama's weakness as president came forward when he admitted "he has no plan". Any leader with any strength and character would have said we are weighing our options or something to that affect. It would have been much more comforting to all Americans knowing our leadership from the President on down are diligently working on this problem. Unfortunately, he is more worried about what iron to use on his next shot.

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#8 Aug 29, 2014
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
He sure did pat himself on the back over Al Qaeda after all bush's work. "Al Qaeda is weak" "we've got them on the ropes". Why did we do that? Because the were a great threat. So is ISIS! Must be we are just waiting for the attack over here. ISIS has been around for about three or four years now and growing. If he showed up for his briefings instead of golfing he would have know the threat was growing fast. He must think the news media is going to those security briefings. How would he know if he never goes to them.
It is blatantly clear that Obama is empowering Reid to obstruct and stall any legislation that does not support their agenda even while Obama claims to want to work with Congress. That is the true source of the problem and the only way to defeat that will be happening this fall when he loses his control of the Senate.
I claim no specific political party affiliation but it would seem the democraps have found and exploited a weakness in our political system that enables them to cripple our legislative process to the point that all we are reading about is what golf course our lame president is playing today.
Claiming to want to work with another party (as long as they do as you wish) is not a genuine claim and is hollow and false.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#15 Sep 1, 2014
Phil wrote:
North Korea fires another missile. Putin running around the Ukraine. Multiple terrorist groups planning on attacking us. The world is a mess more than ever.
Obama is to busy golfing to pick a strategy. So sad
Don't forget paying back his progressives masters by doing his best organ grinding song and dance with wealthy fat cat democratic contributors like a good little monkey boy.

And before you fucktard liberals (if any exist anymore) get all panty-wadded over that, Barry doesn't deserve the respect of a president because he's never behaved like a president.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#20 Sep 3, 2014
Phil wrote:
Another American reporter lost his head by ISIS
Thanks to liberal social radicalism and sheer ignorance, there's more outrage over a criminal thug getting shot by a cop than Americans being publicly beheaded by a foreign enemy.

I doubt the vast majority of Obama-voters even know or care who James Foley or Steven Sotloff were.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Plymouth, MI

#21 Sep 3, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to liberal social radicalism and sheer ignorance, there's more outrage over a criminal thug getting shot by a cop than Americans being publicly beheaded by a foreign enemy.
I doubt the vast majority of Obama-voters even know or care who James Foley or Steven Sotloff were.
You would think the media would be besides themselves that there kind are getting killed...... Where is the outrage from them.......
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#23 Sep 3, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>You would think the media would be besides themselves that there kind are getting killed...... Where is the outrage from them.......
They're either too indoctrinated into the "cause", or too chilled by this bullying progressive administration to say anything that might get them a phone call and a set of lead boots.

Remember when Bob Beckel was critical of Obamacare on 'The Five' and then later admitted he got a phone call from the White House telling him to behave? A phone call from the White House for exercising your right to free speech! WTF? And yet that bag of lard still defends this administration!

In the aftermath of the public beheading of American James Foley, Obama stood before the world in a tan leisure suit, remarkably inappropriate for a presidential press conference, and stated without hesitation, "we don't have a strategy".

Imagine the reaction of the professional tantrum-throwing left had Bush, or McCain, or Romney, if in Obama's place, just worn the un-presidential suit, let alone made such a weak and irresponsible comment.

Weeks before that, while facing questions from an impatient press on such important topics as Iraq, Iran, Syria, Israel and immigration reform, this incredibly un-presidential blowhard actually chuckled and said, "I thought you guys were gonna ask me what plans I was makin' for my birthday...".

No one laughed. But also, no one in the media dared give him much criticism, so rightly deserved, for such an asinine statement.

Incredible times we're living in, Batch. Historians will have a field day with Obama and his ignorant, irresponsible supporters.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#25 Sep 3, 2014
Rob wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-says-degrade-dest...
"He added destroying the militant group will take time because of the power vacuum in Syria, the abundance of battle hardened fighters that grew out of al-Qaeda in the Iraqi war, and the need to build coalitions, including with local Sunni communities."
Grew out of al-Qaeda?
I thought they were beat down and on the ropes.
Far cry from the "JV team" our amateur president cackled about a few weeks ago, eh!

I believe Obama said they were "on the run". Always clever with wording, we thought he meant defeated, when he evidently meant running to Syria to a more radical organized fashion of terrorist.

He's correct now when he admits they are a formidable, abundant enemy. I guess it takes two Americans having their heads sawed off on Youtube to get that out of him. Shutter to think what it will take to get Obama to invest anything actually effective into this fight against a sworn enemy, when he and his administration refuse to even call them our enemy.

Shutter even more to think what it would take, aside from a black getting shot by a white person, to stir up the anger of the typical Obama supporter while their shiny hero is chuckling his way through his last term amid potentially monumental world events he's clearly ill-equipped to manage.
Really

Wyoming, MI

#28 Sep 3, 2014
Phil wrote:
I will now make a prediction. When the next attack here at home happens I ur fearless leader will say "I learned about it while I was reading the paper sitting on my golf cart"
Nope, he will say that it is Bush's fault somehow someway. And he will then proceed to design a "strategy" to deal with the mess he has created. And then, when all else fails, he will send Joe "shoe leather" to put a face on the anger and the war that has been started by the Republicans on another voting block they need.
AllahSheepScrewe r

Littleton, CO

#30 Sep 3, 2014
Obama is a Muslim caliphate supporter. Drag him out of our White House and put him in charge of a herd of sheep in western Afghanistan. I think he could manage that.
mike

Oxford, MI

#37 Sep 9, 2014
Not without his golf club
Phil

Oxford, MI

#38 Sep 12, 2014
mike wrote:
Not without his golf club
The strategy is now to step up the attacks from the air. No boots on the ground! Kerry even made that the redline. I am assuming the 1100 or so there on the ground are wearing gym shoes
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#39 Sep 12, 2014
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
The strategy is now to step up the attacks from the air. No boots on the ground! Kerry even made that the redline. I am assuming the 1100 or so there on the ground are wearing gym shoes
From Fox News:

[The Obama administration is refusing to describe the expanded military campaign against the Islamic State as a war -- despite plans to launch airstrikes across two tumultuous Middle East countries, dispatch hundreds more U.S. military personnel and build a coalition of nations to ultimately “destroy” the growing terror network.

The reluctance to use that label has generated confusion on Capitol Hill, particularly in light of new intelligence estimates that the Islamic State has as many as 31,500 fighters across Iraq and Syria...

Yet in television interviews on Thursday, Secretary of State John Kerry repeatedly avoided the term “war” to describe the mission, instead calling it a “major counterterrorism operation” that could last a long time.

“It’s hard to find a response to that,” Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., told Fox News, when asked about Kerry’s comments.“Then what was the president talking about [Wednesday] night?”]
-----

What a ridiculous situation this administration has the US in right now. Too caught up in their own untenable progressive agenda and campaign promises, the Obama admin. can't enact any policies on key issues like immigration until after the mid-terms, OR even use honest language about sending bombers and soldiers into another country to kill terrorists, for fear they'll piss off one of their uneducated or radical constituency.

All they can do is the same thing they have resorted to all along - lie and blame republicans.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#40 Sep 12, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
From Fox News:
That's your reason .... 7 little letters that add up to ..... and News its not. Opinion at best, at worst lies and misinformation to stir up no life white trash like you.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#41 Sep 12, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Secretary of State John Kerry repeatedly avoided the term “war” to describe the mission, instead calling it a “major counterterrorism operation” that could last a long time.
Another thing doofus. Kerry is correct to avoid the term 'war'.... Its not a "war" until Congress declares it so. They haven't. If Congress wants to declare it as such, and authorize the funding to conduct it, they'll get their chance, if and when the Obama Administration feels it is necessary to propose they do so. Until then, its exactly as Kerry states -- A major counterterrorism operation.

You being the staunch Constitutionalist, as most white trash low life/no life Faux Blows viewers are today, why don't you know this?
Lilly_Bedwetter

Grandville, MI

#43 Sep 13, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Another thing doofus. Kerry is correct to avoid the term 'war'.... Its not a "war" until Congress declares it so. They haven't. If Congress wants to declare it as such, and authorize the funding to conduct it, they'll get their chance, if and when the Obama Administration feels it is necessary to propose they do so. Until then, its exactly as Kerry states -- A major counterterrorism operation.
You being the staunch Constitutionalist, as most white trash low life/no life Faux Blows viewers are today, why don't you know this?
Ya maybe you should poddy mouth the Isis group to death, I am sure they will listen to your every word.
Lilly_Bedwetter

Grandville, MI

#44 Sep 13, 2014
While your at it, make sure you give them the MSNBC lineup TV shows, lolzzzzzzzzzzz

I am sure they will love those "news" people. The libs are rooting for Isis, after all it's all USA's fault.

ain't that right, you far left goof
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#45 Sep 14, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess The WH Press Secretary didn't get the message. Neither did Rear Admiral John Kirby:
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/...
[The Obama administration said for the first time Friday that the United States is “at war” with ISIS militants.
Josh Earnest, the White House press secretary, used the language at least three times during his daily briefing with reporters.“The U.S. is at war with ISIL in the same way the U.S. is at war with al Qaeda,” he said, using an alternate acronym for the group.
Minutes earlier, a Pentagon spokesman, Rear Adm. John Kirby, used similar terminology.“This is not the Iraq war of 2002,” he told reporters.“But, make no mistake, we know we are at war with ISIL, in the same way we are at war and continue to be at war with al Qaeda and its affiliates.”]

DOH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 20 hr T-Man 2,673
Why Trump is running for prez Fri RushFan666 7
Days of Yore Jul 28 Joe Schlitzpack 1
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Jul 28 Irememberwhen 1,080
Adult theater Cina-Mini two (Mar '13) Jul 28 Sharon Sharealike 12
News a Very conservativea platform, Pence VP pick me... Jul 25 DR X 29
Politics aside, I'm sick of Beyonce Jul 22 Idea Maker 1

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages